Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 10. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
I made my homework few months back and I think my conclusion (Binance) is still valid but what is true today might not be true in few months (same analysis a year before would have probably lead me to Kraken/Polo/Crypto... as Binance was not yet live at the time!!!). So my pros/cons as a Binance user:

+ Stable and usable platform despite recent huge registration increase
+ High volumes so most pairs are very liquid and very close from CoinMarketCap prices
+ Low Fees especially if you pay fees in BNB (Binance Coin you can trade like any other coin, probabl the first coin to buy I would say)
+ No registration verification below 2BTC  / 24h
+ 2FA available which is MUST have for me

= UI is average (do not hesitate to use the Basic one if Advanced one is lagging too much)

- Binance Limited registration jurisdiction is not clearly mentioned: it seems it is Shanghai and not Hong-Kong (which I see as a potential risk)
- Impossible to easily track Gain and Loss
- No PGP keys for mail exchange
- Support seems currently a bit overwhelmed

I am currently looking at Kucoin (I have already setup an account) but not yet using it since volume are still low compare to Binance (volume is an important parameter to avoid huge Ask/Bid spread). I will probably use it to widen coin pairs available and also to diversify risk.

That´s a very good analysis of binnance, the only problem comes when you see the ridiculous withdrawal fees that you have for ETH and many tokens. It is outrageous.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 06:28:17 PM
poloniex was good but it was full of shitcoins and empty from many useful coins
bittrex is good now but without verification you can't withdraw from it
binance is awesome I think
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 10, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
Actually you need to study different exchanger here and for me all are good,i use binance,mercatox and poloniex now i study again some exchanger for more knowledge and for more ways to earn more,i think crypto is a investing tools so the best way to earn is in trading and add digital currency(money) as a mode of payments with a bank that you have your own private key.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
February 10, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
I tried lots of exchanges, new and old one as well, I can't really say which one is best or at least better or recommend you only one because I haven't had any kind of problems at any exchange and everything went smooth on all of them, but I can recommend you to exchange coins in exchange which has best rate for coin you are looking for.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 10, 2018, 05:16:09 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Binance and bitrrex is the best exchanger i have seen.Bitrrex is most trusted site and its security is so hard and now it close for new registration.You can found many exchanger but most exchager are delay to deposit or withdraw your asset.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
Best exchange? If you're looking for this kind of things, it is better to look at binance.com. This is the best exchange we got so far. There was an article I've read that binance is the exchange everybody's looking for. Big volumes! Great security!
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
Binance is very good, the platform is fluid, very little bot and especially a lot of volume

Now that their maintenance is back this is my favorite platform: D
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
I use binansi because it exchanges binary with large volume and is very easy to use. in addition I also feel later binends will be the best exchange among others.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
January 28, 2018, 06:12:51 PM
Binance is very good, the platform is fluid, very little bot and especially a lot of volume
Activity: 230
January 28, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

The answer to this changes depending on what you are looking for. Easy of use, Cryptopia, main coins Coinbase, latest trends and decent interface Binance, lots of problems Kraken, Difficult but with many Eht pairs - Etherdelta, ... Just chech them.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 28, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
Hey, it depends from person to person but for me Binance is the way to go because it satisfies all of my deeds like cool dark simple trading UI, stop loss feature, trading on the go using mobile app, maximum withdraw limit without KYC verification, listing of good coins which aren't available on bittrex or poloniex and good customer support. There are many reasons to choose binance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

I will like to recommend Bittrex because of its security of the platform. The support team is effective on attending to trading issues and other technical issues. Bittrex is located in USA and they are well known and adequately registered .
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 28, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
People like binance more than the other exchanges these days. Also, looks like it has become the 1st exchange volume-wise:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

It used to be bittrex the popular hotshot a few months back, but many people don't like/trust them anymore (strict to add new coins/strange problem of disabled accounts/bad UI/ etc...).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 28, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
Better to have an account in the top ten exchanges since not all coins are available everywhere and each of these exchanges have their own strengths and issues. You're already making a risk when you put your coins from your wallet to these exchanges so study the good and negative points for each that you're planning to use
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Well it depends on your taste actually. I'm using 4 accounts while trading (poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc and yobit) because some exchanges don't have the coin I trade.
I suggest being careful with HitBTC, my friend has a bad case.
token delivery is successful but the coin disappears. this is strange and often happens.
better binance and kucoin.
Activity: 210
January 27, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Well it depends on your taste actually. I'm using 4 accounts while trading (poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc and yobit) because some exchanges don't have the coin I trade.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
January 27, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
I like the concept of being anonymous and so I go wherever this is possible. Currently I can get that done at Binance, Poloniex, EtherDelta, Mercatox, and a few more. Out of those top exchanges Binance is only that trades a lot of coins and has the anon aspect therefore it is the current best in my view.
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Etherdelta. because as long as I know the crypto where I am trading is etherdelta and up to now I always trade in etherdelta. I've tried trading in other exchange places. but do not know why I better trade in etherdelta than others.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
January 27, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Before you find out which exchange is better, you should determine your work profile, as some criteria for choosing a site for exchange depend on this. Therefore, first determine what you will do with the crypto currency:

Mining with the help of trusses and similar means;
sell and buy - a trader;
invest in development - investor.
Criteria for choosing a stock exchange for miners

Determine which exchange is better for the miner, you can by the following criteria:
there are funds for the withdrawal of the currency from the exchange, that is, the exchanger must ensure the conversion of the crypto currency into dollars, rubles or other necessary currency;
whether there are payment systems available to you for which funds will be transferred;
presence of trading crypto-currency pairs, connecting the crypt you are interested in and some other common currency.

Criteria for choosing an exchange for traders
In this case, you need to pay attention to other features of exchangers:
The larger the volume of open transactions on the stock exchange, the better;
the commission rate exists on each exchange, therefore it is necessary to choose the smallest;
the possibility of carrying out operations with leverage, which increases the profitability of speculative transactions, but also increases the risk.

Criteria for choosing an exchange for investors
With the main emphasis on investing in crypto currency, attention should be paid to the following site parameters:

the ability to quickly withdraw funds to the wallet;
preference should be given to exchanges of the top five in the rating on the volume of transactions with crypto-currencies - this will reduce risks;
we do not recommend to stop on one type of crypto currency.
Optimal to choose 10-20 promising altcoyins.

Worth looking at the time-tested exchanges: Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bitstamp. The rating of the exchanges was calculated on the basis of certain parameters:
the volume of currency transactions,
number of crypto-currency pairs,
the possibility of exchanging for fiat currencies, and so on.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Any trade which is having more fluent Buy/Sell activities are good for Trading. Otherwise it will become problem and all speculations can get wrong.

So choose a trade for whatever coin as per the fluency of buy/sell
Pages:
Jump to: