Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 9. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
The top an exchanges right now is BITTREX, POLONIEX and BINANCE
but BINANCE is great now, why? simple, interface and the volume trade is huge there.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
February 26, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to avoid ID verification in Poloniex much longer - they will be disabling much of the exchange's functionality for legacy accounts at the end of Q11 (they announced that a couple of months ago already). Also, I've never had any problems with them personally but, as others pointed out (in this thread and too many others), their costumer support is apparently... not great. Better hope you don't need to use them. Tongue

1 - https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
KuCoin is an exciting new cryptocurrency exchange that’s based out of South Korea. They’ve angled themselves similarly to Binance, in that they list new altcoin projects earlier than most other international crypto exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
I use only 3 exchange now, those is Vip Bitcoin.co.id, Bittrex and Poloniex. I used these exchange because they has big volume so i get more liquidity.  And so far deposit and withdrawal processing running smothly.  And later could be i will use other exchange like Binance and Kucoin because there are many new potential coin available to trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 25, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
I think the best place to trade, is local exchanger,,
 Grin

Yay it's true the local exchanger is very safe to this day i never got in trouble from him and the transaction can run perfectly without the slightest obstacles, when we do trading transactions  there would be no cost cutting at. With a note: "fellow member local exchanger"
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 10:29:55 PM
Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.
I say no to POLONIEX very vulnerable to hacking, and support services that are very unreliable.
I would recommend Binance, because of the three exchangers you mentioned Binance is an exchanger that has the most number of coins and daily volume
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 25, 2018, 09:34:43 PM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

There's a lot of exchange site to trade your coins/altcoin but there's no such thing as a best exchange to our coins it's all depend on you where you comfortable to trade your coins. Anyways, i use 3 big exchange site as my trading platform to trade my altcoin, 1st Binance ( this a larger volume and there's a lot of people using it now ) 2nd Hitbtc ( there's so many token their that you can choose where you want to trade ) 3rd Bittrex ( good volume and easy to use and i recommend this if you are a beginner in trading. )
Well it depends on how we interpret and how we frequently use the exchange, I think if we are so comfortable using particular exchange then we can say that it is the best for us, people have their own choice and they maximizing the use of it, for me I use most of those popular exchange where I  can both
sell my tokens and the tops alts that I'm holding, I also do some arbitrage trading so I don't have specific favorite I just deal with the exchange so I can be familiar and use it to take opportunities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

There's a lot of exchange site to trade your coins/altcoin but there's no such thing as a best exchange to our coins it's all depend on you where you comfortable to trade your coins. Anyways, i use 3 big exchange site as my trading platform to trade my altcoin, 1st Binance ( this a larger volume and there's a lot of people using it now ) 2nd Hitbtc ( there's so many token their that you can choose where you want to trade ) 3rd Bittrex ( good volume and easy to use and i recommend this if you are a beginner in trading. )
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
February 25, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
I used multiple exchange to be more safe, these exchange are Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Idex.market. All these exchange so far never any problem, all trading activity buy and sell, and deposit withdraw processing running smothly. In these exchange also has big volume so we can get better liquidity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
February 25, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
I like https://www.binance.com/?ref=25805085 (Affiliate link), but I don't have any reasons to consider it better than others. I just like the fact the volume is huge at exchange and I like the stop-limit thing.

PS: If you don't want to click in affiliate link, try this: binance.com
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

I use binance and poloniex to my trading job., faster and realable exchange both
Same are have low transactions fees.
But have many exchange over there you can choose fit in your location for your trading job
Choose wisely to avoid risk in your investment.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
February 25, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
Honestly, binance is just super easy to use. Bittrex is being more of a pain in the ass lately and they're screwing people over that had older accounts. Poloniex has been pretty bad for a long time and support is nonexistent. All the smaller exchanges are struggling a ton, but that's probably because they're so small to begin within and don't have a lot of resources.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
my top trading platform would be , 1st. Poloniex I traded first here and got no problem about their system, 2nd. Bittrex good volume and easy to use, 3rd binance larger volume and obviously more people are using it now, 4th cobinhood free fee.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
I'd say Binance right now but that's not saying much. All exchanges have some limitation. Binance withdrawal fees are ridiculous.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 25, 2018, 06:53:36 PM
I think IDEX is one of the best platforms for ERC20 assets.
The support is the best I have ever seen. They reply nearly in seconds.
The platform could be better but working without any problem
The charts are powered by Tradingview
You don't need to open an account. You deposit with your private key of the wallet. After trade just transfer you coins another wallet.
And it is possible to find many old and new coins (few hours after ICO coin distributions, before other exchanges)
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Binance and Kucoin are doing very well for me. And it's great that Binance has android app too and very useful. When you want to check something on bittrex with phone it's very useless. Poloniex also has great user interface. One of best
Activity: 6
February 25, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
I really like binance. It's still quite new but as of yet has had no security issues. It has a huge user base. Huge liquidity so orders get filled and also the CEO is a very interesting, well spoken thoughtful seeming person which gives me confidence in the company. I use cryptopia and huboi for some smaller coins but I understand the risk I'm taking on those exchanges
Activity: 41
February 25, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
bittrex is the best exhange because you can find alot of currencies and in many times it also supports the airdrops
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 25, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I think poloniex will be the best for me, I highly recommend it for trading. It's been very easy to use, also deposit and withdrawals will do in just a few minutes, This platform support a lot of cryptocurrencies and you can buy/sell easily with a few clicks. I recommend it because the fees of exchange it's too low compared to other trading platforms like bittrex.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
People like binance more than the other exchanges these days. Also, looks like it has become the 1st exchange volume-wise:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

It used to be bittrex the popular hotshot a few months back, but many people don't like/trust them anymore (strict to add new coins/strange problem of disabled accounts/bad UI/ etc...).

Binnance is having a very active policy I rekon, but in the same manner they will end up delisting many coins and creating a problem for all users.
Pages:
Jump to: