Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 5. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
For myself I singled out the best exchanges for trade: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. On these exchanges, a large selection of trading pairs bitcoin-altcoin and good volumes of daily trading.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
March 04, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
Binance and Bittrex are good for trading alts.
Bitfinex good if you want use short or margin trading but it has now new rule min deposit 10k$
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
March 04, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

i support the hitbtc and bittrex the best. both has more stable security. other exchanges etherdelta also favourite but some times it is hacked.
Activity: 411
March 03, 2018, 06:01:33 PM
Binance Kucoin and Huobi
Fast speed , cheap taxes and i like chinese projects Smiley Very nice idea and how its going . Hope it will have alot of future alts and good works without lags. Didnot like Kucoi before becose of alot of lags now i see is ok.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 03, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
There are some really good exchanges out there like poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex, binance, etc., you can use each one of them and decide which ones the best but I prefer to use Binance because it's customer support is good, its fast, etc. I've used poloniex, bittrex both but have faced some really bad problems with their customer support so just beware of their customer support.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
Until recently, the best exchange for trading was EtherDelta, despite the complicated interface. However, it was possible to trade all coins of the Erc20 standard with low commissions. After the hacking of this exchange, its popularity fell, and now as a replacement can be IDEX.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
I would recommend Binance, because Binance is an exchanger that has the most number of coins and daily volume.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 03, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
Bittrex would be good for some people but you need to verify yourself in order to withdraw your earnings from Bittrex due to their new rules. For some people who wants to stay anonymous that's not a good idea.

There is no such a thing as staying anonymous when it comes to using centralized exchanges, even not when they don't require you to verify yourself. On top of that, an exchange that doesn't ask for verification has a far higher chance to get raided by the authorities. In other words, aside from the fact that it doesn't provide any anonymity, you also risk your coins, where at a given point you may still be forced to verify yourself in order to gain back access to your funds. Exchanges have been known to change their terms on a very regular basis to avoid penalties, which makes me believe that within 2 years, ALL exchanges will require personal verification in order to make use of their platform.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 03, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
Start trading btcs now and they will ruin your life in a few days
That's irrelevant

Bittrex would be good for some people but you need to verify yourself in order to withdraw your earnings from Bittrex due to their new rules. For some people who wants to stay anonymous that's not a good idea. Poloniex would be a good as the alternative of exchange, with competitive price and "decent" support. You could try Poloniex if you want.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
There's bittrex firstly, was good before but a few months back they blocked thousands of accounts and thousands and thousands of users lost their money forever. Nothing much has happened with this exchange after that.
Poloniex is also there, known to be the year exchange with the worst support, now has been taken over by Circle which is backed up by Goldman Sachs. So you expect things to be better in the future.
There are a few more exchanges like binance, bitfinex, shapeshift, changelly, kraken, hitbtc. But all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Do your own research and then take a call.

I prefer to trade in some exchanges like binance, bittrex, and kraken. this is good enough for me
but at the moment I think that the best exchange is binance there are a lot the volume trading in everyday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
March 03, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
There's bittrex firstly, was good before but a few months back they blocked thousands of accounts and thousands and thousands of users lost their money forever. Nothing much has happened with this exchange after that.
Poloniex is also there, known to be the year exchange with the worst support, now has been taken over by Circle which is backed up by Goldman Sachs. So you expect things to be better in the future.
There are a few more exchanges like binance, bitfinex, shapeshift, changelly, kraken, hitbtc. But all of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Do your own research and then take a call.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
Start trading btcs now and they will ruin your life in a few days
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:32:11 AM
About half year ago I would say Poloniex all the day... Now I feel like best is Binance, they have own app which you can use when you aren't near pc/nb. They have low fees with BNB, they do a lot of marketing and number of traders rising. Bittrex is like neutral, it has more coins but I don't like it that much as Binance. Good is also Kucoin, they seems to me like just copying Binance model.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
In my opinion, bittrex and binance are the best exchanges for the past several months. I have been trading both of these exchanges without any problem.

And these two are some major exchanges now but a lot of small players now are coming in the market and promising like kucoin and idex.

But if you're a fresher here I would advise bittrex as with its user friendly interface and high trading volume.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
March 03, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
You can trade on bittrex and even on zebpay. They have free shipping to anywhere except india
I think you must give binance a try because of its volume and availability. Also it has got a lot of features like you can set your target and get the price of your own choice whether you are following it or not. Locking the targets at both the ends will help you to get the recovery on basis of your own analysis. So for me the best exchange is binance, and after that I will recommend bitrex and cex.io.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:58:01 AM
In my opinion, bittrex and binance are the best exchanges for the past several months. I have been trading both of these exchanges without any problem.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 01:43:50 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.
Poloniex was best earlier but now most of its users have started shifting from it to other new promising exchanges.They complain that poloniex has very poor customer service and they don't reply to their queries.Entry of new exchanges is a good progress in this field as it would help to reduce the dominance of big exchanges thereby providing users multiple choices and a healthy competition.

We could see most reputed exchanges lasting in US and even new genuine exchanges too landing in US.SEC admitting in favor of crypto currencies has added much confidence to exchange creators in US.The link below here down could also be checked as new exchanges seem to offer added benefits to bring new customers to their platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 02, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Choosing exchange floors will depend on the crypto you need to exchange. Usually, I use HiBTC and Binance for my transactions. The reason is straightforward that these large floors of security, as well as safety, are good, the possibility of losing cryptos on it is very low, the fee withdraw is cheaper than the other floor, so HiBTC and Binance are always select when needed exchange cryptos Smiley))
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
March 02, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
I am using a few exchanges for my trading.

I like using Binance and Kucoin but recently I am loving Exmo as well.

The key thing about using different exchanges is that not all coins are available on all exchanges. And contrary to others, I prefer an exchange with slightly lesser volume as there are lesser whales trading and trying to manipulate the prices. Exmo has been working well for me recently.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
i personally love to use Binance and okex exchanges, i choose them because i am holding bitcoin and few altcoins like ETH and NEO. so i want to optimize my profit and due to the volume of transctions is always high so i can earn sell and buy more faster, furthermore i use binance because it is a top exchange of china, a good exchange that support for their own coin NEO and listing new ICO coins every week.
Pages:
Jump to: