Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why? - page 3. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
For me here is my best exchangers that I need to prefer for you because this exchangers are very friendly users and have a fastest transaction among other exchangers its my own opinion only im still using this for almost 1 year as of now and never had an encountered a problem about this exchanges.

1. binance
2. Kucoin
3. bittrex
4. poloniex

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

It depends what  You are looking for as every exchange has its pros and cons.  Amongst big exchanges I prefer Binance
for the reason of high volume, low fees and convenient mob. app.
As I am trading with many altcoins which are still not on big exchanges my favourite is IDEX ( decentralised ) because I can find almost all the
coins there  in very early stage of their development and getting some good prices, while they are not under the radar.

Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
I used multiple exchange to be more safe, these exchange are Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Idex.market. All these exchange so far never any problem, all trading activity buy and sell, and deposit withdraw processing running smothly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 30, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
I like Binance the most! The reasons are very obvious one, it has got best UI for the phone and I always like crypto trading over the phone. It is very easy go over the smartphone as I can keep an eye on the market each minute of my life.  Tongue

The binance app is the first reason and the second one is the Volume! The volume that is driven over the binance exchange is huge one and love it when my trades are executed very fast. Thats what a trader would want from an exchanger!
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 30, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
Bitcoin is the best and the word best will stick to the companys name since they are phenomenal. Through the excellence of bitcoin it is a good investment that can be used by the investors in trading process since it will provide a huge amount of income in our future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 12, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
Binance has often been praised for its wide variety of support coins. Traders can use the platform for multiple digital currencies, including, but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Dash, LiteCoin, NEO, GAS, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and more. As mentioned before, Binance also supports numerous tokens, as part of ICO listings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
God helps those who helps themselves, go and research yourself on coinmarketcap.com

No one will then reply to user queries here than. Coming back to question, to remove the trader from the between while buying bitcoin, you simply need to choose an exchange. When you compare exchanges look at the fees they charge and payment methods offered. For those who want to follow a guide on how to buy bitcoin will always get the obvious suggestion of using Coinbase, which is available on both mobile and desktop. However, other than Coinbase you also have CEX, BitcoinExchangeSearch, LocalBitcoin, and BitQuick. All are good enough for the beginners to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
March 12, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
Binance is ahead of all. Good volumes, a large selection of tokens / coins. Interesting, in recent times, huobi and kucoin, actively lose new coins

Binance is ahead of all. Good volumes, a large selection of tokens / coins. Interesting, in recent times, huobi and kucoin, actively lose new coins
At the moment I choose Binance because it has many advantages that other commercial sites do not have, which is evidenced by the fact that although Binance is currently in development but the volume of transactions is as large as that of commercial sites. Binance is always my top choice for every trade.

Binance Kucoin and Huobi
Fast speed , cheap taxes and i like chinese projects Smiley Very nice idea and how its going . Hope it will have alot of future alts and good works without lags. Didnot like Kucoi before becose of alot of lags now i see is ok.

I have been experienced from OKEX,Such a good exchange having list of competitive coins with competitive rates. It allow more opportunities for trade and having strong security tools to secure the funds,Okex with attractive interface and user friendly  also quick response for quires.

i personally love to use Binance and okex exchanges, i choose them because i am holding bitcoin and few altcoins like ETH and NEO. so i want to optimize my profit and due to the volume of transctions is always high so i can earn sell and buy more faster, furthermore i use binance because it is a top exchange of china, a good exchange that support for their own coin NEO and listing new ICO coins every week.

Mainly for those of you who use OKex and Huobi, but possibly also for those who love Binance (which seems to be the majority): https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e.

If what is being reported there is true, and the conclusions accurate, those exchanges are faking the vast majority of their volume: over 90% of OKex's volume is apparently fake; for Huobi, that number is over 80%. The case for Binance's fake volume doesn't seem to be as clear, but you probably want to keep an eye out for any followups.
Merit: 5
March 07, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

Binance Currency Exchange is a relatively new exchange, which began work in 2017, and during this time it gained popularity among users. Now the Binance Exchange is in the TOP-5 exchanges on the daily trading volume.

Advantages and advantages of the Binance Exchange:
-The daily trading volume exceeds 2 billion 200 million dollars;
-Commission for the transaction is only 0.1%;
-There is no commission to enter any crypto currency;
-Verification is not required;
-The Exchange supports trade in 87 crypto-currencies;
-Availability of an application for trading on a mobile device;
-Convenient and fast interface.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
God helps those who helps themselves, go and research yourself on coinmarketcap.com
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 01:43:30 AM
I believe Binance is the best of all exchanges. It has received a lot of positive feedback over the past six months. It is also very easy to use and has got user-friendly interface.
Activity: 532
March 07, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

The best exchange that I would recommend you to trade on is binance. Binance has been in the market for quite long and has provided its customers with satisfactory results. Binance is quite easy to use and the trades can be done very easily. Binance does not list any coin on basis of its name in market or so, it goes through stick voting for the enlisting of any crypto before its added on the exchange. Moreover my deposits and withdrawals have never been stuck in binance and have always been processed pretty fast.
Activity: 674
I am hired and not own by any Team!
March 06, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

For me, if you are truly good trader even etherdelta is best exchanges I'm not saying about qualities but I am saying about "it is depends on a trader weather he can manage to win even what exchange he use" imagine if we only stick in one exchanger and we don't see others we can't earn more profit.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 06, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
Well for me coinexchange is the best because of its fee for withdrawal not like the other which fee is 0.001 in btc.
Also it is easy to trade coin and has a good volume of trader using this exchange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Will I don't what is that good for me because I'm also a newbie in trading. I just only canvasing right now or advance study in terms of trading. My friends suggested me some sites to visit first before I go in trading.

Since You're fairly new to the space, I suggest you try out exchanges like Binance, and bittrex. Binance is a much more preferred option though because the interface is newbie friendly and there's an android app to facilitate trades on the go.
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
Cannot tell you much cause i've only experience 2 crypto exchange. But i will give you a short review for those exchange. First i used poloniex and its good before it has a chat box for all users which is very unique cause you can know what is happening or what are the thoughts of other investor within the market but the developers remove it eventually. I dont have any issue at all using poloniex but i notice that time that the user of polo are dercreasing so i transfer all of my asset to bittrex and until now i am using it. In Bittrex you can experience the a real trading cause they have a lot of tools and chart indicators that can help to annalyze the market though poloniex also have indicators but in bittrex it has all you need. So i must say these two exchange have a good platform for trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
Will I don't what is that good for me because I'm also a newbie in trading. I just only canvasing right now or advance study in terms of trading. My friends suggested me some sites to visit first before I go in trading.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

Well it depends on your taste actually. I'm using 4 accounts while trading (poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc and yobit) because some exchanges don't have the coin I trade.
I have heard from many people that they have withdrawal and deposit issues many times in these exchanges namely yobit, hitbtc and bittrex. Recently many people had complaints abount hitbtc and yobit. I would recommend people to be safe while trading in these exchanges. Poloniex on the other hand is a good exchange and has less fees and was recently bought by a well known company. So I would recommend people to either go with binance or with poloniex.
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
I think binance is most well known and wide trading platform in this time. Safe, security system, support team all is good.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
It is a very relative thing.
For me security of the exchange is the main priority, so I’m usually trading on Cex.io and Bittrex, but not only there. Kraken and Poloniex are also good enough. But the choice is yours, check info about other exchanges too.
Pages:
Jump to: