Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to build the Bitcoin island in the international waters - page 22. (Read 16647 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
wow that is pretty tough we need a million BTC to make it possible plus i think there is a lot of odds that we are all going to face  Embarrassed but i really hope that we can make it tho
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
i already posted that some island here in philippines is gor sale some of the owner are local ita (aitas) and its on the north part of the country facing pacific ocean and good for surfing also Cheesy but the problem is foreign people couldnt buy a property here  Undecided but i swear that is a very beautiful island

Leave the Aeta alone. Also, if the island is legally a part of Philippines, it is of no use. We won't be able to establish our sovereignty.

yeah but maybe we can build an exclusive resort in there Cheesy (just suggesting) for all the bitcoiner around the world Smiley

No jody we are not only creating an exclusive resort. But our own country, a bitcoin country that we can call home, we can call ours, not own or ruled by any governments.

is it possible to find an island which is not yet taken by some country?

If it is not, create one on international waters.
i already posted that some island here in philippines is gor sale some of the owner are local ita (aitas) and its on the north part of the country facing pacific ocean and good for surfing also Cheesy but the problem is foreign people couldnt buy a property here  Undecided but i swear that is a very beautiful island

Leave the Aeta alone. Also, if the island is legally a part of Philippines, it is of no use. We won't be able to establish our sovereignty.

yeah but maybe we can build an exclusive resort in there Cheesy (just suggesting) for all the bitcoiner around the world Smiley

No jody we are not only creating an exclusive resort. But our own country, a bitcoin country that we can call home, we can call ours, not own or ruled by any governments.

is it possible to find an island which is not yet taken by some country?

Activity: 124
Merit: 101
i already posted that some island here in philippines is gor sale some of the owner are local ita (aitas) and its on the north part of the country facing pacific ocean and good for surfing also Cheesy but the problem is foreign people couldnt buy a property here  Undecided but i swear that is a very beautiful island

That is actually also my idea... you can buy beach land in brasil for unbelivably small prices outside of main turist destinations of course... Lets do fundraising and build bitcoin resort. Or Bitcoin tower... seems more feasible to me than creating new country and declaring sovereignty
i already posted that some island here in philippines is gor sale some of the owner are local ita (aitas) and its on the north part of the country facing pacific ocean and good for surfing also Cheesy but the problem is foreign people couldnt buy a property here  Undecided but i swear that is a very beautiful island

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How about an underwater city?
Is that not more feasible?

You know, like the one in bioshock?
That's a crazy idea.
Antarctica is destined to be the greatest empire in history. Although the gods will probably sink it, they're giant @#$holes you know.
What are you talking about? Are you a penguin or just high?
Antarctica is way to cold for anyone to permanently settle there. There's no way for farming or having animals. The only food you can get is fish and penguin, so you'll die from lack of nutrients.

Watch and learn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8HrvNMcgrQ
 Grin Grin Grin

All you need is nuclear reactor ... and you wont have problem with cooling your mining rigs Cheesy

this is true actually, if we embrace nuclear energy even nuclear fusion, living in Antarctica will be a reality as we can generate unlimited extremely low cost energy for heat.

If we have nuclear energy or geothermal energy we can plant crops and raise livestocks underground and build our cities underground. Our cities would be resistant from any global calamities and nuclear warfare. There is a big part in Antarctica  that has no claimant maybe claim that part.

Marie Byrd Land
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Byrd_Land
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Antarctica is destined to be the greatest empire in history. Although the gods will probably sink it, they're giant @#$holes you know.
Antarctica is way to cold for anyone to permanently settle there. There's no way for farming or having animals. The only food you can get is fish and penguin, so you'll die from lack of nutrients.

Grin Grin Grin

All you need is nuclear reactor ... and you wont have problem with cooling your mining rigs Cheesy

this is true actually, if we embrace nuclear energy even nuclear fusion, living in Antarctica will be a reality as we can generate unlimited extremely low cost energy for heat.
i already posted that some island here in philippines is gor sale some of the owner are local ita (aitas) and its on the north part of the country facing pacific ocean
and good for surfing also Cheesy but the problem is foreign people couldnt buy a property here  Undecided but i swear that is a very beautiful island
All we need is to bribe some countries that has small islands and declare it independent. After we would seek a mutual defense treaty with powerful countries for protection.
Activity: 124
Merit: 101

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Garbochock
Just as cool this idea is, wouldn't it be easier to just buy an island in the Caribbean or something and build our civilization there?
We will not be recognized by the UN anyway so why make it so complicated?
And I mean, if we buy the island we know that the island is atleast ours. If we just occupy it we would just be considered a bunch of uneducated brats. However, if we buy it and actually have some kind of organization we could get some legitimization.
legendary
Antarctica will yield to technology.

Lets stop discussing about Antarctica here. It is a closed chapter. Period.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Antarctica will yield to technology.
Activity: 294
legendary
The official currency of Antarctica is now Bitcoin.

Antarctica is uninhabited. And it should remain so.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Activity: 294
The official currency of Antarctica is now Bitcoin.
Where did you get that from? As far as I know there's no official currency of Antarctica, since none owns it.
Pages:
Jump to: