Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to build the Bitcoin island in the international waters - page 25. (Read 16647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
great plan to create a new nation for all the bitcoiner Smiley
imagine an island full of bitcoiner everything can buy with crypto
what a paradise Cheesy

And, every morning we can greet one another with "Satoshimon" and in the evening "Nakamotomon". The only mode of transport would be...wait for it...train. All communications between fellow bitcoiners would be via the community forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
great plan to create a new nation for all the bitcoiner Smiley
imagine an island full of bitcoiner everything can buy with crypto
what a paradise Cheesy
Activity: 294
Sounds like a good place since it's relatively shallow and stuff. But can we just take the territory of a former micro nation? Cheesy

The problem is that none of the so called micro nations are located in the international waters. All of them are located well inside the EEZ of some other country. So there is a risk of invasion from the respective nation.
I read the wiki again, and no micronation was ever established there. There however was plans on doing so.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I am interested in seeing the answers.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Sounds like a good place since it's relatively shallow and stuff. But can we just take the territory of a former micro nation? Cheesy

The problem is that none of the so called micro nations are located in the international waters. All of them are located well inside the EEZ of some other country. So there is a risk of invasion from the respective nation.
Activity: 294
Here is a map of the international waters (deep blue).

Can anyone recommend me the ideal place to build the bitcoin island?

My choice would be the Saya de Malha Bank, but I am open to other ideas.  Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saya_de_Malha_Bank
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Here is a map of the international waters (deep blue).

Can anyone recommend me the ideal place to build the bitcoin island?

My choice would be the Saya de Malha Bank, but I am open to other ideas.  Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saya_de_Malha_Bank
Pages:
Jump to: