Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 34. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
In saving money you can compute your monthly expenses not exceeding to your monthly salary and the remaining of your salary is your savings. Buy only those important needs in your house and groceries. Do not buy anything if it is not important for your daily needs.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
By managing finances better, more things we can do. just by following my advice you will not regret it.
First By keeping track of your spending every day, it turns out to be effective in reducing the amount of spending you spend in the long run. Why? Once you write, you provide data and information to your brain to think again - is it true you need to spend that much money? It can also get you to evaluate your spending and limit your budget to some extent.
Twice Create Savings With Autodebet System. Determine how much money you want to save each month from your income, and set it autodebet or automatic transfer from the bank where you receive income to your savings bank. Do it in front of it so as not to give an opportunity to spend it for other things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
You must know how to budget well your money.buy only the things that you really need.like food and for bills.every salary you muat save even just lilte amount.get first for saving before budgeting.and after you budget if sti have extra save it also.
Activity: 70
February 25, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
I give some tips but not the best. Write what you spend so that you know how much you spent in a day. Do not buy anything what you want, just buy anything what you need. Be practical or save it in a bank. Don't use it for fun. And ask some expert about that.
Discover How Expats Get The Best Rates, Try A Proven Free Savings Review Today! Maximise Tax Protection. Reduce Charges. UK Qualified Advisers. And Best way to save money go on diet haha.
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Well, All I can say is that you should spend your money wisely. Buy only those items which is you urgently needed. Prioritize your needs and ignore your wants. Also, you can invest some of your money in bitcoin because it is legit and profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Saving is helpful. It's not only money that one saves but also. As we all know money is life. In an instance that a patient in hospital needs an amount that is big enough for an operation how can the patient be saved and extend life longer if the patient don't have money. The best tip to save money is spare a certain percentage of the income for example 15% and save the amount which is only intended for a reasonable cause to spend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

It is important that one should have discipline in habdling money. I think it is the best method. Try to consider what are the only necessities you only need and then save the some of your salary like every payday, save atleast 10% of it.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 25, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
One of the best tip in saving money is to always have a list of prioritized things that you are going to buy and another list for your guilty pleasures. If you have such thing, you would not have a hard time in budgeting all of your money. Another tip is to always be careful and wise in making decision specially in spending your money wherein you should prioritize the important things first.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
I do not have a lot of money so saving money is not a necessity, but money management is also worth paying attention to because there are so many things that need money, but the best way to manage it is Invest in the right place and do not overdo it.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 25, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
I agree with you,it's really hard to save money nowadays. All stuff are quite expensive ,but there's some way to limit our expenses. Know your needs,not your wants. When you're in Supermarket,make a list of important things to buy.. And the most important is Save before you spend.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
Tips for saving money. For me, control yourself to buying things that you want. Limit your needs and wants. Try some exercise like, diet, make a coin bank. This maybe also helps you, put your all left moneys/coins, on your wallet or pocket of your whole day. This helps you to save your coins. Also, make some motivation like bike, phone, laptop, or anything that you want to buy someday.
the suggestions you have told are the valuable let me add something in it after saving money if you want a better future and better life ahead then invest that saved money into bitcoin and you will start getting benefits from the very next moment you bought it.
Activity: 207
February 25, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
Tips for saving money. For me, control yourself to buying things that you want. Limit your needs and wants. Try some exercise like, diet, make a coin bank. This maybe also helps you, put your all left moneys/coins, on your wallet or pocket of your whole day. This helps you to save your coins. Also, make some motivation like bike, phone, laptop, or anything that you want to buy someday.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
I always do save from my opinion of 50%, the rest I spend for the purposes of day-to-day and buy goods that can be used long term. all the savings I do for my family and for my child's school fees later. all for the sake of a good future and now the growth of the economy is good and more and more competitors but I do not matter because bitcoin is one of the best solutions for me in the future.
you want to say that despite the presence of other varieties of coins кpиптoвaлюты, bitcoin will have the status of Universal payments means? apparently this is only a desire to its users, but the reality is quite different.
Activity: 152
February 25, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
I always do save from my opinion of 50%, the rest I spend for the purposes of day-to-day and buy goods that can be used long term. all the savings I do for my family and for my child's school fees later. all for the sake of a good future and now the growth of the economy is good and more and more competitors but I do not matter because bitcoin is one of the best solutions for me in the future.
Activity: 165
February 25, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
The best tip on saving money is to buy only your needs. Budget your salary using the salary - savings = expenses and not salary - expenses = savings. Do not allot money on expensive gadgets just to be in. Save atleast 30% of your salary, plan for your daily and monthly expenses, have an investment and get ready for your retirement.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
I will give you a way to manage finances.
if you are an employee, and have a fixed monthly salary, you should only use 20% of your salary for your needs. the rest you tube
or you invest in bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 24, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
Well as a student , and have daily expenses my classmates get amused to me and saying I'm rich but I always explain to them that this is just my saved money. Just discipline your self not to use your money , it is better if you have a piggy bank? well if you go out for a day just bring only the money you will surely use and the excess will be put to the piggy bank. it is also better if you talk to your friend to get help on saving money , a friend you can trust your money to hold it.
Only you can discipline yourself you can really do saving money if you are focus and make a wish list on what you want to do or a goal for that saving.

I myself doing a saving and with that saving I am listing the specific amount that I need and a specific where and what I am going to that amount an example is that whenever we want to travel, birthdays of my kids, tuition fees etc.
Activity: 21
February 24, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
Well as a student , and have daily expenses my classmates get amused to me and saying I'm rich but I always explain to them that this is just my saved money. Just discipline your self not to use your money , it is better if you have a piggy bank? well if you go out for a day just bring only the money you will surely use and the excess will be put to the piggy bank. it is also better if you talk to your friend to get help on saving money , a friend you can trust your money to hold it.
Activity: 401
February 24, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
The most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.

That is right, but if you have a money you should invest it first or start a business so your money in hand can double and will not be wasted on anything. Even from a few money, because of business and making it double you won't be needing to worry about the future.
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
This step-by-step guide to money-saving habits can help you develop a realistic savings plan. Record your expenses. Click enter to collapse. Make a budget. Click enter to collapse. Plan on saving money. Choose something to save for. Decide on your priorities. Make saving automatic. Watch your savings grow.
Pages:
Jump to: