Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 30. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:37:22 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
in saving money from all income. I divide it by percentage: 60% ~ 20% ~ 20%: 60% is returned into investment, 20% is kept in bank for urgent need, 20% is used in daily necessities.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best way to have to save money for me is to let go of the expenses that you don't need like too much buying of clothes, shoes or luxury you just focus on our daily basic needs that we really need to live. When going to a supermarket to buy your daily needs have a lists to avoid buying of unnecessary foods or things to lessen your going to spend. But honestly it's always up to you, if you really want to save you can!
Activity: 199
March 01, 2018, 07:39:50 PM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

I am using this kind of method too and it is really an effective way to save money. Smiley Whenever I want to buy something my friend will contradict everything I'll say. Cheesy He makes me realize that I should be wise in spending and that it is not easy to earn. You should give it a try. Try to monitor your expenses too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
Most experts says that the most effective tip on saving money is by having a list of tallied savings with increasing amount everytime you make an entry. Although my friends suggested me this way, it is still dependent to the person on how tomanage money since we have differences in lifestyle and culture.
Activity: 255
March 01, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
one way to save money is to make investments, you can choose investments in bitcoin or other crypto currencies, because the movement of the price is very volatile so many opportunities that arise that you can use as much as possible to get the maximum profit
Well for me is Repair clothing instead of tossing it.
Don’t toss out a shirt because of a broken button – sew on a new one with some closely-matched thread. Don’t toss out pants because of a hole in them – put in a patch of some sort and save them for times when you’re working around the house.
And  will be more good if you remove the unneeded things form the list before you get off for shopping allow yourself to buy the thing that are needed only and the extra things all the time try to avoid and not to buy, your planned really well if we will go for only those thing which will be already plane d we will not have lose at the end, making some monthly budget is also a good way to save money and to invest the spare money to the bitcoin once again as an additional income every month.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
The first thing to do the best tip on saving money is to know all the income and expenses routine, after that we take notes and we always refer to the note and never go out and buy something that is not on the record.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
March 01, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
everyone can search and earn money, but not everyone can manage their finances properly.
you need to manage your finances, and I think the most able to manage family finances is wife. because I gave all my financial problems to my wife.
because of a wife is the best management in my mind  Grin
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
The things that are right and beneficial that can make life advantageous and are the most beneficial in any way. Open an account that will save extra money. This is the best way for me to save money.
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
March 01, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
There is no trick about saving a money because if you know how to control yourself and not actually become a spender on such things that does not really important to you, make sure if you buy things that has a good quality even though it is very expensive as long as it will long last.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
The best tip on saving money is to split the money on a lot of investments, if we do not have an investment then immediately find as much as possible, you do not have to wait for you have a lot of money because with $ 100 then you can start investing.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
to saving money, you can open a saving account at the bank. but if you want to growth/invest your money, you can put it in several financial instrument, such as saving account, trading, stock, etc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
I think the best tip on saving money is to put money on investments, many investment options that we can choose, and if we dare to take risks by choosing bitcoin because bitcoin investment is the best for now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 01, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Do some plans so that you wouldn't overspend your money .
Limit your spending buy only what you could afford in your salary .
Some people do tend to buy some stuff even if the price is much more higher than their salary because they really want it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
Do not just save money instead start a small business to save more and when it grows start another business because it will be your asset until you die. You will become rich if you can manage your money and savings
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 10:50:29 AM
The best advice to save money is to put it in the pig. Because when you put in a pig you will be very lazy to get it. Your monthly income depends on the job. But let's put a little on your pig. Or deposited into a bank to get a profit. To save money is best to limit spending unnecessary things. Only use the daily living necessities. Limit restaurants to eat. So you save money every month.
To save money best is to use your money to buy a bitcoin and put it in your purse, then do not worry about it, and several years later you open it, I firmly believe You will be amazed at the value of bitcoin at that time. This is the best way to save and invest that I can know at this point.
The first thing we have to do is do not be tempted to see prices rise or panic when prices fall, in bitcoin investment if we are patient then we will be successful and rich, buy bitcoin then save for a long time is the best tip on saving money.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
If you like to save money you can start to save some amount of your payday,and the other one is you need to make financial planning and estimate your budget a month,You need to think about your future to so that you can make possible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 01, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
At my opinion saving money is the easiest move that people can do. You just need to take your money and put somewhere and don't use it while your business in trouble.
- And from you, the idea I got was that we should use our money for investment, investing is also the best way to save money, especially investing in gold or real estate, the value of both increases over time, it helps us save and help us make money, why do not we choose. I also often hear that millionaires or billionaires always use this, they always use the money they earn, 50% for investment, 30% for personal spending, 20% for savings, that proved very clear, investing is the wisest saving tip
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 01, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
The best advice to save money is to put it in the pig. Because when you put in a pig you will be very lazy to get it. Your monthly income depends on the job. But let's put a little on your pig. Or deposited into a bank to get a profit. To save money is best to limit spending unnecessary things. Only use the daily living necessities. Limit restaurants to eat. So you save money every month.
To save money best is to use your money to buy a bitcoin and put it in your purse, then do not worry about it, and several years later you open it, I firmly believe You will be amazed at the value of bitcoin at that time. This is the best way to save and invest that I can know at this point.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
At my opinion saving money is the easiest move that people can do. You just need to take your money and put somewhere and don't use it while your business in trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: