Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 33. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
The best tip to save money is to invest it. If you earn some money by the help of bitcoin, just spend the other half and keep the another. Through that, you can manage your money and bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 26, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money is really hard task. I can't also save a lot of money because of the things that I buy. I think we should focus to buy our needs than wants. We can save a lot of money if we will create a plan about allocation of money in our daily expenses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
February 26, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
Well everyday always we heard about the the stolen have stole the money form saving in the bank, we have worried about it and we will think the other way how to keep our money is save ? keep our money in the bank and save all it will be better than we save our money in our house, because the bank have great team to keep our money in the bank, but we have wrong way when we used oru bank card.
Activity: 62
February 26, 2018, 12:17:16 AM
The best tip to save money is that you should limit spending unnecessary things, in addition to your daily needs. Well, you should not indulge yourself anymore, I realize that personality is always one of the biggest reasons for wasting your money..
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 11:48:01 PM
Best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time. You can start investing with small amount and the step by step increase it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 25, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
The most excellent tip I can give to you is saved cash don’t spend on some stuff that you don’t need. Money management is essential in our life too; Budgeting is required. If you have an additional amount of cash save it. If you are going to a store make sure that you list all the things that you want to be purchase it will save your time, and you can budget it. Financial goals set your mind and try to do day by day until it becomes you’re a routine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 25, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
My favorite tactic is to speculate that Bitcoin will go x10 within 10 years. Or x2 within 2 years.

Every $10 you spend can be $20 next year. Every $1000 you spend can be $10k in 10 years, so don't spend as much and start saving (in BTC?)
Activity: 392
February 25, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
Effective way of saving money is by doing some effective budgeting.  Do some planning every week and it will serve as your pattern in spending your money.  By that it will help you  determine what will be your  remaining money and identify what are the things that you need to reduce and check if you need to do some limitation with your budget in order for you to save some money for the family.
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
Invest part of your money in other activities that will bring you passive income. For example, Amazon private labeling. Requires a lot of patience and research, but it is still one of the easiest income sources.
That's not saving, it is an investing activity.
For me, i think first before buying something because if that thing could not benefit me a lot in the future i might stick to my old things that are useful rather than buying a new ones with same service that could give me.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 25, 2018, 07:01:53 PM
i save money by buying potential altcoins
It's not saving dude. I'd rather call it investing rather than saving, saving is something like you split your income and do nothing else but just holding your stuff.

everyone can make money, but not everyone can manage their money well.
managing finances like art, you must have high creativity, if you have a family, I suggest to surrender your finances to your wife. because I think women are smarter in managing family finances.
Yes, but you should have any backup like money in your wallet and make sure to make them secret cuz who knows you might need those money later when your wife needs that badly ^
Activity: 73
February 25, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Nearly everyone in my immediate family are financial advisers - Mom, Step-Dad, Sister and my Dad used to be.

A good financial adviser will push you to contribute as much as you can to your accounts. In this way, they are not only telling you how much of your portfolio should be in bonds, stocks, mutual funds etc., but they are your coach. Save more! Invest more! Don't invest $1 million in your fashion brand that you have no experience operating.

These kind of people will keep you from going broke.

(Also, they will not recommend you invest in crypto, but you can always set some money aside to use as 'Vegas money').

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
everyone can make money, but not everyone can manage their money well.
managing finances like art, you must have high creativity, if you have a family, I suggest to surrender your finances to your wife. because I think women are smarter in managing family finances.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 04:56:21 PM
You should be responsible enough with yourself. Be a wise spender, prioritize your needs and ignore your wants. And also you can invest some of your money on something that is profitable. Like, bitcoin which is tested and trusted by many people as very profitable form of investment.
Activity: 85
February 25, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
Invest part of your money in other activities that will bring you passive income. For example, Amazon private labeling. Requires a lot of patience and research, but it is still one of the easiest income sources.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
You have to find out the best way for yourself because you are the only one person who knows about your earning amount of money and required amount of your daily life perfectly.
You can save some of your daily earning money for the future and can expense the rest amount for your necessity. You can join with some small fraternity so that you can put some money there daily and it will be more useful to save your money.
You have to pass your life very normally if you want to save money. Hold a good amount of money and invest them into a good site and it will be more useful because you can get some benefits from their also so that your money will be increased.
Activity: 134
February 25, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
Sometimes it's really hard to save money but you can do it if you want. But I will try to give you some tips I hope it will help. Discipline to your self, don't buy anything that is not necessary for everyday need. Dare your self that you can do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Currently, I still have a job so what I do is set a fixed amount that I will immediately put into my savings account. The rest will be smartly budgeted to pay utility bills and everyday expenses. Some do it the other way around, but for me I find my method more efficient as it removes the possibility that I may overspend and thus lessen the fixed amount that I set for my savings. Also, I manage two bank accounts so that if one network goes down and I can't get cash from their ATM, there's another one as back up. Also, if you do set your budget for daily expenses and bills, do whatever you can to stick to it.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
i save money by buying potential altcoins
i dont withdraw my btc just to buy things out of wants, as much as i can i make sure i just use my earnings in buying and paying just the basic needs of myself and my family
avoid buying things to impress, well i guess every once in a while i save a little so i can travel well thats just for my stress relieving purposes and self reward too.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
The best way to save money is to allocate 20% of your income as saving and don't buy stuff that not necessary. All those wants are not necessary if you're not planning to have it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 25, 2018, 08:30:17 AM
If you really want to save your money to the fullest, first you need to be responsible enough with yourself. Spend your money wise by buying only the things that you really need and not spending too much to the things that you only want.
Pages:
Jump to: