Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 32. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
The best advice about saving money is to carefully calculate their spending and then make a detailed analysis of the essential fuck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
The best tip on saving your money is just saving something for future. The only one way to start saving is change something in your own head and nobody can't help.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Spend your salary after geting aside %20 - %40 of your earnings. Not spend too much and what is left is for get it aside.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
[/quote]

It is worth learning experience, I should also think about this issue.
[/quote]
Basically, it really matters with regards to budgetting or saving it to be specific. You can deposit that money into a bank for a security and alao it will be having interests. But saving money with bitcoin? It is really good that you are holding or saving your bitcoins and hold it until such time that the price will rise up.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

[/quote]

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
[/quote]

It is worth learning experience, I should also think about this issue.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
The most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.
For me what I am doing now is save the 20% and don't ever use it no matter what then the remaining money will be used for my daily expenses as well as additional payment for our monthly bills such as electricity, water and internet so that my mom will not bother anymore to think where she can get the money for payment for them.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
The most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
I agree with you,it's really hard to save money nowadays. All stuff are quite expensive ,but there's some way to limit our expenses. Know your needs,not your wants. When you're in Supermarket,make a list of important things to buy.. And the most important is Save before you spend.
Of course Saving is always harder than spend so the society is always exist rich and poor Smiley . I also agree that the first way to saving is you should only buy thing you need and dont buy thing you want. But the best way is you should use a part of saving to investing because saving is not bring much profitable. i often use 25% income to spend for thing i need, 50% for saving and 25% for investing and it's very effective with me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:16:16 AM
one way to save money is to make investments, you can choose investments in bitcoin or other crypto currencies, because the movement of the price is very volatile so many opportunities that arise that you can use as much as possible to get the maximum profit
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
You need to part with your girlfriend and stop drinking with your friends, but seriously you need to sit down and think carefully about what the money is going to
Make your own gifts instead of buying stuff from the store.if you want to save money while also giving generously, creating your own homemade gifts is one way to accomplish both goals. You can make food mixes, candles, fresh-baked bread or cookies, soap, and all kinds of other things at home quite easily and inexpensively.
Activity: 58
February 26, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
Create a savings account within your bank account and put there a fix amount of money each month. Works for me so far Smiley
Activity: 350
February 26, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
You need to part with your girlfriend and stop drinking with your friends, but seriously you need to sit down and think carefully about what the money is going to
February 26, 2018, 08:44:21 AM
You must know how to budget well your money.buy only the things that you really need.like food and for bills.every salary you muat save even just lilte amount.get first for saving before budgeting.and after you budget if sti have extra save it also.
To save money Stop collecting, and start selling.
There was a time when people thought their collections would bring them riches. Beanie Babies were a big fad at one time, as were Longaberger baskets. Now you can find those items on resale sites like Craigslist and at garage sales for a fraction of their initial cost, leaving many people who sunk thousands of dollars into their “investments” wondering what happened.
February 26, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
One big way to save money is to drastically cut down on the amount of television you watch. There are a lot of financial benefits to this: less exposure to spending-inducing ads, a lower electric bill (and perhaps a lower cable bill if you downgrade your subscription), more time to focus on other things in life — such as a side business — and so on.
February 26, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
Quick tips:

- Always count gas as an expense  Grin
- 10% keep, 20% spend, 70% invest  Wink
- Don't buy clothes for which you know you ain't gonna wear  Grin
If you’re paying a monthly fee for your checking or savings account, you would benefit from researching some of newest banking offers out there. Not only do some of the best banks offer sign-up bonuses simply for opening an account and setting up direct deposit, but some offer attractive interest rates to new customers as well.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 08:24:02 AM
Previously if you want to accumulate you put in the bank. but for me it is better to buy lands and houses. that is the most practical saving for your money.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
My money-saving tips:
do not buy unnecessary items
set aside 30% of your income for savings.
if you want to earn additional income set aside 10% - 20% for investment. Grin
your strategy is absolutely right and people who are saving their money for the betterment of their future they must invest money into bitcoin because bitcoin is very effective for long run and who knows maybe it will give you millions of profit after three to four years,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Spend less so you can save more. You need to control yourself; you need to know where to spend your money. Buy things that you really need and not just what you want. Make sure that you have fix amount to spare for your savings from your monthly income.

Well i think that comes down to knowing your money's worth. I think its ok to buy things for yourself every now and then but you have to make sure your expenses are well within your means. As much as possible, do not loan money. If you really have to buy something you want, best to work double to earn a little extra
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
My money-saving tips:
do not buy unnecessary items
set aside 30% of your income for savings.
if you want to earn additional income set aside 10% - 20% for investment. Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 26, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
Spend less so you can save more. You need to control yourself; you need to know where to spend your money. Buy things that you really need and not just what you want. Make sure that you have fix amount to spare for your savings from your monthly income.
Pages:
Jump to: