Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 35. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

The best tip to save money is know your needs and know your wants. If you know what you really needs and wants in life so it is better to give priorities to your needs. It is not important that you cannot have your wants bvecause it is for you to save your money. Know the important tgings in your life that make you live in a long year than wasting your money in nothing.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
Heres what I am doing everytime I get a profit from forex or crypto trading.  Every time I cashout.  I keep the 5% and stored it from my trezor.  I think this is a wonderful investment I can give to my son one day.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
just a little advice, if you want to make money fast then crypto is the right way but the risk is to lose, try to trade in binance or poloniex because they are safe exchange but  if you do not dare to take risks then you better invest your money in bank by taking a little profit without risk
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
For me, the best tips of saving money is just buy what you need and not what you want. Buying an irrelevant things is just a waste of money, we really need to manage in spending our money in some things.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Yes you`re absolutely right you must know also how to budget your daily needs or expenses. Don`t spend so much money for any expensive things except if it is really important and also try to appraise the quality of that thing your going to buy, be practical and value the things you have because many people don`t have the same way as you`ve got.
It is main reasons why people lose a lot of money for speeding money on useless thing, it is very important to make budget and count your money, here I share some more tips about how to save money it is good to spend your money only in things which are needed the most because often people lose money for spending it on things they want instead of their important needs, it is good to lessen the spending of money than saving and invest your excess money in bitcoin to make it grow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
In my opinion, the best tip on saving money is to turn all money on different types of investments, we can not blame inflation because it is natural, all we can do is increase our income to make our lives better.
Activity: 115
February 22, 2018, 04:53:11 AM
The effective way to save money is to control where’s your money you put to. We need to manage in spending our money in some things. We need to be highly orginized in terms of what we want in life. Avoid buying stuffs that’s not needed. Only spend your money in your needs not in your wants. We can save money by simply avoiding things that we don’t need.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Saving money for your future is good. For me as already a mommy we should save money for the future of our children, and as a wife im handling money of my husband so i using it in an important things, like the needs of my child,needs in the house etc. the extra in our money will go to our savings so that all the extra money will earned and use it for important purposes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
In my opinion, For us to be able save money we need to prioritized things especially our needs and wants. As far as i am concern, we should only buy things thag are neccessary and can make help us do for our living. We can also have our money invested in banks, insurance. Nowadys, people are into insurance and investing money to stocks to have there money frow and earn with interest..
Exactly, it should be carefully plan because saving money is only easy if you are devoted with your plan, especially if you are inspired.
My plan is to save money to invest, and because I am really interested I was able to save the right amount to start investing in crypto and I am happy now
with the success I am enjoying.
Activity: 5
February 22, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
In my opinion, For us to be able save money we need to prioritized things especially our needs and wants. As far as i am concern, we should only buy things thag are neccessary and can make help us do for our living. We can also have our money invested in banks, insurance. Nowadys, people are into insurance and investing money to stocks to have there money frow and earn with interest..
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
The best way to save money that is
1. we saving in the bank every month with set the value that in the without cut the budget to save money
2. we could buy the money gold and we kept gold was to spare time we need the money
3. we could invested in a project or open our own business
4. we also could buy bitcoin as investment another
And much more way we save money well
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
Think before spend your money include dont invest in scam project
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 22, 2018, 12:32:35 AM
You can budget a certain amount every month for savings and use extra money for your own needs. Each month's small amount of money will be a huge amount at one time. In this case tip of Warren Buffett is the best, spend it after the expense that does not but expense it after the save.
Activity: 26
February 22, 2018, 12:25:50 AM
Every time that I want to buy prepared food and decide not to, I put the money that I would have spend into my bank account.  It's so much cheaper to make food at home.
Activity: 168
February 21, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
To save money, you need to plan your family budget. We need to determine how much money a family needs for a month, and everything else (if it remains) is put off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
February 21, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Save the half of it and then use the other half on necessary things. When you have money do not go binging on the things that is not really beeded. Bring only the money that you needed. Do not bring credit card whenever on shopping. Try to use alternatives rather than buying costly materials.
There will always be a way to save. We just choose the expensive way because it is morw comfortable and time saving.
Activity: 462
February 21, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
The simplest money saving tip is to learn to prioritize. Do not use money on unnecessary things to save you money.
Well for me the best tip on saving money is to invest some of your money,  maybe you should invest the 50% of your money on crypto and the othere 50% of your money is you should keep on banks so you can really save your money very well.
Activity: 93
February 21, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
.                                                                                                                                                                       If you want to keep your money and  how it should be multiplied you have to plan for it. Do bussiness with your real passion. Avoid buying something that is unnecessary. Appreciate and take care of what you have now. Continue your Bitcoin it is a big profit for you.
Activity: 518
February 21, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
Save, buy nothing, make expenditures, only minimum necessary for life, die unsatisfied, but with a lot of the saved money.
Maybe nevertheless it would be better to earn and not to be afraid to spend more then? Saving is relevant only to initial development and support of your business. If your business forces you constant to save, then think, the wrong business can do it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 01:08:01 AM
For me the best way is through self control. It is up to us how to spend and save money. But as of my experience, I spent my money wisely. I buy only those for the basic needs. And have a monthly savings. Half of it just in my money box and half of it for investment. I hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: