Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 31. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
one way to save money is to make investments, you can choose investments in bitcoin or other crypto currencies, because the movement of the price is very volatile so many opportunities that arise that you can use as much as possible to get the maximum profit
Well for me is Repair clothing instead of tossing it.
Don’t toss out a shirt because of a broken button – sew on a new one with some closely-matched thread. Don’t toss out pants because of a hole in them – put in a patch of some sort and save them for times when you’re working around the house.
March 01, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
Create a savings account within your bank account and put there a fix amount of money each month. Works for me so far Smiley
For me my best tip is Write a list before you go shopping – and stick to it. One of the easiest ways to save money is to only shop when you have a list. Because when you’re without one, you typically end up making impulse buys and unplanned purchases – all things that cost money.
March 01, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
Create a savings account within your bank account and put there a fix amount of money each month. Works for me so far Smiley
Best tip on saving money. Master the 30-day rule. Avoiding instant gratification is one of the most important rules of personal finance, and waiting 30 days to decide on a purchase is an excellent way to implement that rule.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

In saving money you need to have a lot of self discipline because if you do not have that no matter what you do you will end up spending all of your money in one day because there are people who save a lot of money and then when the time comes they see things to buy they will spend all of their money in one suying and then nothing is left. So for me if you are gonna spend at least save much more than you spend.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
you can use this formula, income(100)-savings(70)=expense(30).

In my own opinion, there is no exact formula on saving money, as long as you are disciplined and responsible enough of your money. Like, instead of buying your wants, example: gadgets,dresses,jewelries and etc why just use that money buying your needs or save that money for your future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
The way to saving money is by not going out with your friends to have a drink. Stay at home and watch television. The other way is by not spending so much on the things that you want and just buy only what you need.
Activity: 93
March 01, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

my tip is trying to save money even for just a little amount, if I can make big money, then I will save half of the total amount and not use that money to spend. we have many options for making the money especially if we can do many things from cryptocurrencies so we can make big money. but it depends on how good you save the money and can you manage the money and not just to spend for fun. I think if we can save from a little amount, in the end, we can make our saving become bigger.

When you save, always remember to set your priorities. As quoted from above, try to save even a small amount or a portion from your allowance or whatever your source of income is. It is up to you how much you’ll save but always remember to allocate your savings first from your income or allowance before charging it to your daily expenses. Make it a habit. In the end, you’re habitual savings will surely grow.
Activity: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

my tip is trying to save money even for just a little amount, if I can make big money, then I will save half of the total amount and not use that money to spend. we have many options for making the money especially if we can do many things from cryptocurrencies so we can make big money. but it depends on how good you save the money and can you manage the money and not just to spend for fun. I think if we can save from a little amount, in the end, we can make our saving become bigger.

A small amount would be a good start. Start saving small money then eventually, unknowingly, you’re money would grow big. Buy obly when you need. It’s also great if you practice and train yourself to save wisely. Remember, income less savings equals expenses, not the other way around which is income less expenses equals savings. With that in mind, you’ll surely make your savings big. Try that formula and I’m sure it will definitely work. That’s how I managed to save. Proven and tested.
Activity: 350
March 01, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
The best tip on saving money is focus on your priorities. Think about your future. For example if you want to buy a house and lot for your parents, you need to save much because your parents are getting old now. Put in mind that you cannot bring back time. Atleast make a budget for the whole week. Classify things that you need. Llike your family expense for food, gas and transportation. Put aside those not necessary to buy. Strictly put some saving when you get your salary and don't go to shopping mall when you don't really need to go.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

Business to cycle money and when to put more in the bank.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
Spare, purchase nothing, make consumptions, just least vital forever, kick the bucket unsatisfied, yet with a great deal of the spared cash.

Perhaps all things considered it is smarter to win and not to be hesitant to spend all the more at that point? Sparing is significant just to introductory improvement and support of your business. In the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that point figure, the wrong business can do it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 27, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
My money-saving tips:
do not buy unnecessary items
set aside 30% of your income for savings.
if you want to earn additional income set aside 10% - 20% for investment. Grin
Only 50%?  Roll Eyes
It is easy to say this and to put 50% aside if you are single and if you have good job, but for most this is not reality.
You need to part with your girlfriend and stop drinking with your friends, but seriously you need to sit down and think carefully about what the money is going to
True, but not when you are young. When you are young you have to live life and spend money to the last cent, when you decide to start family then you should worry about money and saving for future.
If you don't do that you will be sorry when you become old. All the things you missed in youth.  Smiley
Activity: 206
February 27, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
Tips or tricks to save money is to create a table of needs for a month. By creating a table of needs for a month and by minimizing the cost of these expenses will help your financial system. Reduce unnecessary spending and reduce unnecessary travel. It will also affect your savings.

The best one is to prevent yourself from buying unnecessary things. This will help you save some money to buy cryptocurrencies from the market.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 02:46:31 PM
Tips or tricks to save money is to create a table of needs for a month. By creating a table of needs for a month and by minimizing the cost of these expenses will help your financial system. Reduce unnecessary spending and reduce unnecessary travel. It will also affect your savings.
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
I think everything depends on how we respond and control ourselves. There are various ways to save money, tips from me are:
- Shop for your needs 1 month ahead.
- Calculate our daily income and use it as well as possible. If necessary detail the expenses that we will spend.
- Learn to avoid temptation.
- Use our money for our needs not for our expenses, because it is not easy for us to get the money.
May be useful.  Wink
Activity: 167
February 26, 2018, 03:53:53 PM
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 133
February 26, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
Well what I do is from my allowance (300) I save atleast 50 pesos a day. In that way I can save atleast 250 a week. Saving is all about discipline and dedication. You should always put in mind that saving will help you and put some dedication to it.
Thanks for some advices i would try some of your tips her,because im not good also in saving money,.i used to buy what ive want since then.,
Activity: 188
February 26, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
True thats the total package on hiw ti save money,.Avoid too much overspending for you to save money,and planned eveything what you gonna buy or do something,for you to be able that someday you just dont realize how your money grow.
Activity: 139
February 26, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
You knows guys im not very much good in saving money eversince im working before,i always buy what ive want,and until now im married i'd do the same way too,you know when you have a family on your own,you hsve lots of expenses everyday and i cannot control more because there are when our children wants wants to buy something and we couldnt want them to wait for them to be just happy,im that kind of person,.and thats why i wanted to save money also like others do,.but how?let me also try your tips on how to do in saving money.
Activity: 560
February 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM
  I do not know if there is a secret how to save correctly, I can say one thing, if I want to save, I just do not spend money, but I debug it in a desk drawer and that's it. I personally get it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: