Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 50. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
know what you want to buy, in what you need to buy.
Activity: 99
January 21, 2018, 03:02:00 AM
Ways to maximize the money effectively is to use the money in the important and very useful.
Activity: 79
January 21, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
The very best method to saving money is to create a Spending Plan or a Budget and earn how to make a budget. With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save. This is how the world’s largest corporations do it and this is how most of the world’s successful business people do it. This method takes a little bit of work at the beginning and a check-up every year or two, but it works.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 02:50:43 AM
Save it on the bank and take half of it invested on cryptos so while your saving, you're also earning. Spend only on things that is necessary for you and of course, do not spend more than your salary. Saving is just like HODLing in crypto which requires self discipline.
Activity: 84
January 21, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
Just be strict at your self
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 01:28:14 AM
I think you should start by saving 20% of your income and 80% for expenses all including bills, food etc. Try creating a budget plan. Listing all of your expenses and avoid spending on unnecessary things. Keep track of your progress and always remember that financial goals in your mind.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 11:50:41 PM
I think you must maintain a certain characteristic which is being patient. Patient because first you have to wait for a long time to have a big savings. Second is because you need not to spend it
Another tip for you, have another person that you can surely trust and let him/her save your money. Told him/her not to let you get your money when it is not yet big or best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time
Well,additional you should not indulge yourself anymore, I realize that personality is always one of the biggest reasons for wasting your money. Set yourself a limit and try to do it day by day until it becomes a habit
January 20, 2018, 11:44:36 PM
I think you must maintain a certain characteristic which is being patient. Patient because first you have to wait for a long time to have a big savings. Second is because you need not to spend it
Another tip for you, have another person that you can surely trust and let him/her save your money. Told him/her not to let you get your money when it is not yet big or best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time
January 20, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 20, 2018, 11:21:48 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip in saving our money is we buy things that are needed most and don't buy things for a pleasure of not needed for our daily use let's be practical
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 20, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

My tip would be, stop pulse buying. Instead of that, save 20% of your income and put it in a bank. Or you can invest it on stocks and insurances. Open a bank account and use time deposit so that you cant use the money and continue to save more.
Putting money in the bank is a waste of time, we need to save that is correct but banks do not give you interest on your money and most of the time you need to pay fees it is better to invest in bitcoin and other coins than to put your money in a bank, you can lose money that is true but the potential reward is worth it.

Agree as bank just give you a little interest even you put your money for years but investing with bitcoin will give you opportunity to make it grow in small period of time. However in contrary with it, putting some in the bank won't actually harm us as we just want our money to be secured like we can have something to use in the future when things messed up in cryptos. We all want ride the train so we think that we must hold everything so we can experience mooning but we should also consider to invest and save in something tangible.
Activity: 114
January 20, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
Hold your money and do not spend it on unnecessary things, or the best way there whrn you have to is to spend it wisely, think thrice if it's needed to spend or not.
Activity: 99
January 20, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
Save money in Gold. cryptomarket is very volatile, you'd better trade crypto, but saving it for getting future investments? pff, not a good idea, I suppose
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

My tip would be, stop pulse buying. Instead of that, save 20% of your income and put it in a bank. Or you can invest it on stocks and insurances. Open a bank account and use time deposit so that you cant use the money and continue to save more.
Putting money in the bank is a waste of time, we need to save that is correct but banks do not give you interest on your money and most of the time you need to pay fees it is better to invest in bitcoin and other coins than to put your money in a bank, you can lose money that is true but the potential reward is worth it.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 20, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
There are actually many ways to save your money. If there is no urgent need for you to buy it, you can save money at a local bank. But, if you want to add the money, you can make long-term investment, one of them investment in bitcoin or gold, I know the price is stable and every year has increased. Use your money wisely (no waste).
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 12:57:42 PM
I left too much and drank these habits for more homemade things and I was able to save a lot. You can also do overtime in your work that would yield you a good deal of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
Save money in the bank 50%, Invest in bitcoin 50%.. invest it so you can get your profit daily.
My best tip on you to save your money is to save it on a safe wallet just like blockchain wallet or coins.ph wallet this wallet ia reallys safe and your money is can grow more its value even you are not doing anything.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
In other word we need to consider managing our money in relate to our goals we want to achieve with the used of bitcoin our job, or in trading with the used of cryptocurrency. Because if we  will set our goals it could be our reason to drive up and make our savings and managing more attainable with the right decision making.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
January 20, 2018, 11:10:31 AM
Best tip to save money is to divide your money for your expenses and other needs and make sure to set aside money for savings and never use it to nonsense things. And also do not buy things that is not needed because it will cost you money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
Simple rule to save money is, do not take your card or excess money when going for a shopping or outside which related to purchasing. This way you do not have access to money to buy unwanted or catchy things while shopping which will save a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: