Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 13. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 105
March 29, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

in my own experience my tip for you so save money is know your needs and wants. Know the things that you can really use in your life. do some division of your money. Like a half for your savings, and half for your business, or half for your needs and wants. Know your priority first so that you can save your money. Be responsible and wise in using and securing your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
Whenever you receive income or money, always save first before spending. Most people spend first and savw what's left. This type of saving always end up not saving at all.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:35:25 AM
The best tip to saving money is frugalty first, Because  I dont know for coming years that we have coming a cricitism.I easy to have money.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

saving a half your money in Banks, and  a half for investing. in my opinion
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
We are living im a world where everyone should have stable job to survive. To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
Activity: 3
March 28, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
For me saving money is hard also. But you need to think that you need to save money. Protect yourself for being a costly person. You need to save some rest of your money so that if you need money in a emergency time you have a money to spend. Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 11:31:45 PM
There are a lot of ways to save your money, and what i'm going to tell you is what i personnally do to save money.
1. Record your expenses - Make a list where you spend your money in a daily basis. Here you will figure out how much spend everyday.
2. Make a budget - after figuring out your daily expenses, make a budget. (I base my budget on my monthly salary so that is what i going to show you) also consider your monthly bills like rents, electric bill, water bill etc. Add up all your total expenses for the month, then subtract it on your monthly income equals your remaining salary.
3. Saving - now that you have a budget you can start saving. The remaining money of your monthly income will be divided in to 3 parts. First is savings, put atleast 50% of your remaining income on savings. Second is emergency fund, this is the money that you will use on a very unexpected expenses. Put atleast 20-30% in it. Having a emergency fund helps, so that you dont have to use your current money on your savings. Third is pleasures, put your remaining percentage in it. Nothings better than using your hard earned money on what you like. Doing this lessen the pressure on saving.
4. Monitor you savings - monitor your progress, knowing how much you save gives you the comfort and assurance that you dont have to worry about money.

This is basically it. Its up to you on when or how you will use your saving, you can invest it or use it on building your on business or whatever you want.

Hope this helps.

March 28, 2018, 10:52:10 PM
Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Yes discipline it is that we really need in order for us to save money. Without discipline it would be so hard to follow our game plan on our saving strategy. You should have discipline to spend only on needs and don't spend too much on wants.
March 28, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
People nowadays should effectively grow their money, investment is a good choice. It is best to spread your investment in different place to ensure good profit.Bitcoin offers good profit for everyone. You will risk your money for a big opportunity of getting rich. Bitcoin is a short period investment. Also consider that it is decentralized so no one is backing up. Dont gamble what you cant afford to lose. Always take time to learn on how you can effectively invest ypur money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Good suggestion but adding more suggestions in what you should invest your savings, Is more helpful. Bitcoin is the future choice of investment because one can get huge profit from it if you have knowledge of Bitcoin. Try to invest in this business and try to move towards new technologies.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 28, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
I budget my salary my from regular work.i buy first our groceries for the whole month and pay bills after that i calculated how much allowance we can spend the whole month.and the remaining money i save to bank.i must save everymonth from my salary.and i also earning here when i earn i also save it to bank.
Activity: 156
March 28, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
I also spend a lot of money when i have available hand-cash . But best way is i try that is , deposit money in bank account or buy bitcoins , ethereum or jewelry etc  . They will give you profit .. If you dont need money urgent , than dont withdraw them from bank . You can't save money for spending in daily needs..
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

The main principle -detail planning of budget. And also don't try to save by sales! All marketing tricks and advertising of sales are aimed at that to squeeze out of you a maximum of money. Thats why after a visiting of sales you will spend much more money than if you purposefully go and buy the necessary thing...
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 02:46:31 PM
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 28, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
My tips on saving money, priority or purchase first your basic or necessary needs. And if you have something you want to buy, let one month passed and think again if you still want to buy it.
For our better future it is very important to save money and not to buy extra and useless things, so if something’s will be used even for short time but it may be very necessary so I think it is better to do so but to buy things used interchangeably and instead of buying 3 or 4 things, buy only 1. It will happen if you learn about managing your time and your investment, you’re spending and earning percentage should be 20% and 80%, this way you can save high amount of money.
Activity: 92
March 28, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
I think personally the most effective way in terms of saving money is to spend as much as possible and save the remaining money we have so we are not confused if we need a lot of money when there is a need to dismiss
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
For me the best way to save money is to stored your money in the bank and you must have a bank account and deposit every week. As you can't keep money yourself. Then bank account will help you to keep your money save. And use it when needed, and Do not use excessive money for useless things.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
The best way save money may generally do her with the store in the bank, or with invested due to investment money we would not be lost or out if we bought the house as investment then one day the value of her would more expensive and will have profited from investment home
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
March 28, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
I have a habit of saving money since I was a 12 year old kid. Everything that I get for my birthday or another occasion I put into the jar. Smiley
When I get first job I start with 10% of salary sending on my saving account. That was pretty easy for me, so every 3 month I rise my percentage of saving.
Last few years I put around 80% of salary in my bank saving account. btw. I don't really have bad habits (cigarets, alcohol , gambling)..

So the best tip for saving money is put 10% of your salary on saving account and if you can do it , try rise your percentage every 3 month.

good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
March 28, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
The best way save money is to save money in a bank, or with the way invested.
And I love is to invest because invested can give us advantage that we will feel after a long, because the investment it wait and be patient to get profit
I also like to invest instead of saving in the bank because the bank does not bring us a source of profit that is consistent with what we bring to them, although safe but the profit is too low, it will not be something too attractive. Investment is not completely safe but risk is acceptable, it is a wise way to do both saving and developing our money, in addition, some of my other experiences of saving money are setting a goal every day for myself, we have limits, we will spend reasonable, however, this does not mean that we are too stingy with ourselves

You are right, that is one of the best tips that we can recommend for those who are having hard time on saving their money, added to that I am doing insurance as well for the security of my future, because I don't want to be a burden to my family in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: