Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 23. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 31, 2016, 05:34:35 AM
poloniex best altcoin trade exchange and has leverage trading option as margin trading. high volume at most altcoin.

For bitcoin trade I always use to prefer local bitcoins.com for buying and selling a bitcoin and kraken also good for do trade with bitcoin.
What ever the trading site just be careful with security concerns. Like escrow system. For the safety.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
January 31, 2016, 03:46:33 AM
poloniex best altcoin trade exchange and has leverage trading option as margin trading. high volume at most altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 31, 2016, 03:39:39 AM
Has anybody used Gemini? It is regulated exchange based in New York. So your deposited dollar might be safe there.

if it does not offer insurance it's equal to the other not secure, so they should not require any id

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 30, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
Poloniex man. Great UI and service
I trade in poloniex too, and for a long time but i rare trade, their UI is great they have two different colors for day and night and the exchange rate isn't expensive, only 0.2%.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 30, 2016, 02:13:13 PM
Has anybody used Gemini? It is regulated exchange based in New York. So your deposited dollar might be safe there.
Activity: 588
January 30, 2016, 08:31:08 AM
I have only ever purchased bitcoins from finding a person off my Mycelium wallet.
Great honest seller and have used his service multiple times. Plus I can just use my country's currency.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 30, 2016, 05:15:54 AM
I haven't tried it but exchange.coinbase seems like a good site
Yeah coinbase is good until you gamble,play ponzi's,HYIP's and have your earnings transferred to your coinbase account.Next morning you will see your coinbase account freezed without any notice.There are 100's of other options out there but coinbase..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 09:38:10 PM
Poloniex man. Great UI and service
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 29, 2016, 08:29:27 PM
Look at my signature!..  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 29, 2016, 06:27:38 PM
You can try "kraken"  it is very safe from other exchange sites.
Yeah..Kraken is a San Francisco-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange owned by Payward, Inc. Kraken is a general Bitcoin exchange and trading platform, meaning that they are focused on building their system for active traders rather than just people who want to acquire Bitcoin. They work with altcoins, but it is not their focus...

Kraken is my favourite exchange this moment.
I would not trust any other exhange with over 3 bitcoins.
Activity: 434
January 29, 2016, 04:43:31 PM
Yeah..Kraken is a San Francisco-based Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange owned by Payward, Inc. Kraken is a general Bitcoin exchange and trading platform, meaning that they are focused on building their system for active traders rather than just people who want to acquire Bitcoin. They work with altcoins, but it is not their focus...
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
January 29, 2016, 01:12:55 PM
legendary
January 29, 2016, 03:34:29 AM
btc-e is good

but whatever you do stay away from morons in the troll box.
dont listen to any of their crazy ideas for investing

btc-e is too slow for me, that's why i removed it from my list, also their cost are a bit high if you ask me, there are far better exchange, like coinimal

Poloniex seems neat but I'm wary with what happened to Cryptsy. What if another exchange is cryptsy in the making. Now I'm wondering as well which exchange site is the most secured and reliable.

Do you think Poloniex is more riskier than other major exchange? It is the biggest altcoin market  now.

in my opinion, all the exchanges (at least the major ones) pose the same risks. and that risk is what their predecessors like cryptsy and mtgox did.

and since you mention poloniex, i left their service as soon as they started asking for more (unnecessary) information from their users and moved to bittrex which is better.

not all of them, since coinbase for example cover your funds from hacker and other possible fraud, so you're safe with them becuase they are also regulated with IRS directly
Activity: 560
January 28, 2016, 11:30:43 AM
Bittrex needs more volume, i don't like their strict policy about min volume..
Poloniex is good.
I like night mode at C-cex it really relaxing when you working at night in dark room.
But i don't like with one click you suddenly can't trade , no button confirm trade like Bittrex.
Yobit i like you can trade and play games at the same time.
BTC e have emormus volume extar good!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 28, 2016, 08:51:54 AM
btc-e is good

btc-e is too slow for me, that's why i removed it from my list, also their cost are a bit high if you ask me, there are far better exchange, like coinimal

Poloniex seems neat but I'm wary with what happened to Cryptsy. What if another exchange is cryptsy in the making. Now I'm wondering as well which exchange site is the most secured and reliable.

Do you think Poloniex is more riskier than other major exchange? It is the biggest altcoin market  now.

in my opinion, all the exchanges (at least the major ones) pose the same risks. and that risk is what their predecessors like cryptsy and mtgox did.

and since you mention poloniex, i left their service as soon as they started asking for more (unnecessary) information from their users and moved to bittrex which is better.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 07:33:41 AM
btc-e is good

legendary
January 28, 2016, 03:20:45 AM
btc-e is good

poloniex is different, because they were already hacked, but they are still here, stronger than ever, also the owner repayed everything out of his pockets, very trustworthy in my opinion
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
January 27, 2016, 04:41:55 PM
Yobit is very good excange!
l might say i'm very pleased with how it looks, but need more volume for better filing..
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 09:35:59 AM
I like both of this bitstam.net and kraken.If you stay with it's at first you flow their rules. Be careful Trading is the best but risky for your money.

Take care.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 27, 2016, 03:43:25 AM
btc-e is good

Pages:
Jump to: