Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 24. (Read 38633 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 27, 2016, 03:23:34 AM
btc-e is good

but whatever you do stay away from morons in the troll box.
dont listen to any of their crazy ideas for investing

btc-e is too slow for me, that's why i removed it from my list, also their cost are a bit high if you ask me, there are far better exchange, like coinimal
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 01:00:41 AM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
i suggest you to try bittrex,krakn,poloniex. they have good reputation and security,beware wth some obvious exchange,we all not want many exchange become like crptsy.

Localbitcoins.com is the best place to find a trusted trader and you can to any country's fiat at there. Escrow system is there so people need not fear about your bitcoin as well. In Europe kraken is best ever exchange for bitcoins So there also you can find with the good rate and security system.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
January 25, 2016, 09:51:20 AM
BTC-e
C -cex
Bittrex
Poloniex
Yobit
Kraken
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
January 25, 2016, 09:04:42 AM
btc-e is good

Those trolls are very good and if you follow you can be burnt!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 05:28:18 AM
btc-e is good

Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
January 25, 2016, 12:07:51 AM
it'd be nicer if kraken had phone support..

they're pretty busy lately for email correspondence.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 09:28:45 PM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
i suggest you to try bittrex,krakn,poloniex. they have good reputation and security,beware wth some obvious exchange,we all not want many exchange become like crptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1568
January 24, 2016, 04:06:30 PM
Poloniex is great but also for trading altcoins and if you want to do it as quick and hassle free as possible (not even registration) you can do that at Shapeshift.io, they have great support and handle plenty of altcoins too. The only problem would be that their fee it's a little higher, well not really a fixed fee but the rates they give are not the best compared to other exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 02:35:38 PM
I have recently started using Kraken and am learning.  It is highly spoken of by many in the Bitcoin world and is US based if that is important. 
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 23, 2016, 07:26:36 AM
Since you've got quite a few recommendations here I would like to put forth my choices.I have been trading at localbitcoins since 8 months now and absolutely running smooth transactions .Never had any issues .The customer support is amazing,usually they reply in few minutes.Their escrow service is  secure.You will find only legit clients therein.Must try trading here.
Activity: 994
January 23, 2016, 04:08:55 AM
i like kraken, there is leverage there and other features, bitfinex also seems good, but there was an hacking attempt in the past, the one that is still somehow safe is only kraken to me

For me kraken is the exchange to use too. They have advanced features to make stop loss orders f.e.
In fees and support they are also outstanding. The withdrawal fee is a little high on the downside.

withdrawal fee for what? fiat or bitcoin? i remember that for bitcoin is the standard fee that any exchange use, and for fiat is only 0.09 cent

yeah pal Even I mean same only. If wanna go through fee structure just check in blockchain account settings. where you find fee for transaction according to its faster transaction.Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
January 23, 2016, 12:44:32 AM
Does Kraken allow bitcoin deposits without the requirement of submitting verification documents?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 22, 2016, 07:54:08 PM
Hey all!

I registered on Kraken. It seems really cool and I'm looking forward using it.

But I've got a question. Is it normal I have server problem to access it?
It seems really unstable, I sometimes have a 502 bad gateway error. Is it normal or just the result of the panick buying/selling we encounter? ^^

I advice you to follow Kraken on twitter. @krakenfx
Kraken's twitter account tweeted about some maintenance downtime. That might explain the errors that you have experienced.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 22, 2016, 05:15:49 PM
Hey all!

I registered on Kraken. It seems really cool and I'm looking forward using it.

But I've got a question. Is it normal I have server problem to access it?
It seems really unstable, I sometimes have a 502 bad gateway error. Is it normal or just the result of the panick buying/selling we encounter? ^^
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 21, 2016, 09:30:28 AM
for trading bitcoin i use localbitcoins, btc-e and kraken.
- localbitcoins because i can trade with my country's fiat
- btc-e because i have been using them forever and i am used to it.
- kraken because of its features.
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
January 21, 2016, 04:07:46 AM
i usually prefer to use bitstam.net, if you want to make some margin trading i can recommend bitfinex
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 20, 2016, 05:42:44 AM
i use to trade not in exchanges but i buy it and keep in my wallet and when i feel the price is high i just sell it for fiat currency and wait for the price to come down so that i can buy back, this is my strategy.
Activity: 241
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
January 20, 2016, 12:41:51 AM
np m0gliE, yeah with kraken you wont be disappointed as they just bought out cavirtex and coinsetter
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 19, 2016, 08:18:49 PM
By thinking the buy-sell gap, Yobit.net would be better choice for trading. Bittrex.com is another choice.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: