Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 25. (Read 38633 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 19, 2016, 04:10:42 AM
Hey guys! Thanks for your answers.

I never went on Kraken, I was on CEX, BTCE and Yobit. But I've got to say that the features on Kraken seem amazing!

Gonna try that, thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 19, 2016, 03:36:15 AM
i like kraken, there is leverage there and other features, bitfinex also seems good, but there was an hacking attempt in the past, the one that is still somehow safe is only kraken to me

For me kraken is the exchange to use too. They have advanced features to make stop loss orders f.e.
In fees and support they are also outstanding. The withdrawal fee is a little high on the downside.

withdrawal fee for what? fiat or bitcoin? i remember that for bitcoin is the standard fee that any exchange use, and for fiat is only 0.09 cent
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 18, 2016, 03:26:19 PM
Kraken seems good in this case (although never really used it). As others say, it has leverage and even conditioned orders (if this buy fills, then activate this other order for example). Bitfinex is said to has lots of trading volume, which is good too.

It is best to have more than one exchange too, I think.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 18, 2016, 03:15:24 PM
I like the BTC-E, they have the cheapest coins and have been around longer than anyone else (that survived). Bonus: they are super anonymous and privacy oriented, KYC is not a thing there.
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
January 18, 2016, 12:42:52 PM
krakens like the hsbc of the bitcoin realm
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 18, 2016, 09:21:19 AM
i like kraken, there is leverage there and other features, bitfinex also seems good, but there was an hacking attempt in the past, the one that is still somehow safe is only kraken to me

For me kraken is the exchange to use too. They have advanced features to make stop loss orders f.e.
In fees and support they are also outstanding. The withdrawal fee is a little high on the downside.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2016, 09:16:52 AM

Kraken’s with fine features which cannot easily bypass by scammers, I use to go with coinbase also Where you can get good value in the European trading market is that only. Small transactions We can go with localbitcoins.com to check with the local traders. Choose according to the BTC strength with you have.Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 18, 2016, 03:23:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 17, 2016, 09:44:18 AM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: