Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
May 16, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

i am using coins.ph in my country because its support to withdraw my bitcoin in remittance, but i recommended to used hardware wallet if you want to keep your bitcoin in long term Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
In my opinion, luno is the best wallet for storing bitcoins I've ever known. Because I only use luno to store my bitcoin.
Activity: 26
May 16, 2018, 02:23:46 AM
the wallet is coins.ph because i a good savings and any transaction of the wallet... thank you
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
 The value of Bitcoin is not one to be taken lightly, For it, we don't take chances at all the best wallet out there for Bitcoin must have to be a hardware wallet,  I think they are the only way  of ensuring your coins are properly secured and safe form the keen eyes of the hackers, Hardware wallets keep your Bitcoins away from the internet where its highly vulnerable, They give you complete control of your coins granting you the ability to on what transactions to make and veryfy before making them
Activity: 230
May 16, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

For me I knew two wallet that is popular in my country which is my ether wallet and also the coins.ph wallet. The two of that is very easy to use.
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

I am using my ether wallet because it was very friendly user and also it is very easy to use so it was recommended to the people to use that wallet.
Activity: 216
May 16, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

I woild absolutely recommend the My Ether Wallet as a wallet for the bitcoin tokens because I know myself that it was very secured and safe wallet.
Activity: 26
May 15, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
looking for the another tip for the best bitcoin wallet Huh
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
For me, the best wallet that I recommend is blockchain from now for that is the good wallet that you will keep your funds and bitcoin safety and without doubt, very secured and also non hackable. But your decision is important for the sake of your bitcoin.
Activity: 173
May 15, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
I am using myetherwallet as well as cpinsph. It is the best when you are joining bounties.
Activity: 231
May 15, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

for me you must use hardware wallet because this is the safest wallet to protect your bitcoin. But there's so many wallet its up to you what you prefer to use. and always you remember we always need to secure our wallet so better choose the safest and reliable for you to have peace of mind.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
every wallet is good for me, all wallet with a lot of customer is recommended like blockchain for bitcoin and my etherwallet for ethereum, two of them is recommended because the user that use that wallet is a lot and i thin it safe to store your coin and token there, from my experience using that wallet there are no problem at all
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
May 15, 2018, 11:19:41 PM
I am using coinomi from past 3 years, working good and has many features that you would find useful. It was open source at first then to stop other scammers from making clones, it's no longer open source.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
May 15, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

It depends on where you are located. Because here in our country, we have our own generated wallet that is suitable for our needs and wants that is really fit us Bitcoin users but only limited for our country only. There are really lots of wallets that can be local or international wallet. The best way to recognize which wallet is best for you is to seek what you need and what you want at first so that it can be just easy for you to find the perfect wallet for you. Sometimes or at all times, your character reference and standard implies on which wallet you prefer to use. Assure that the priority of it is for your personal use in terms of privacy. Seek for reviews regarding the wallet you have chosen and be sure that you will be safe with the wallet you have chosen.
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
If you are in Philippines the best wallet that many filipino's used is coins.ph and if you are in another country i will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase. 
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 15, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

of course it has to be ledger nano or trezor. the best wallet is hardwallet.
but you must keep your wallet safe. because losing your wallet may resulting no access to using your address.
unless you have a backup of wallet seed on safe place.
Activity: 346
May 15, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
Bitcoin Knots. This is a complete bitcoin client, which is available for all operating systems. Bitcoin Knots provides high confidentiality: the application does not transfer transaction information to other network members, makes it difficult to track payments, it provides an opportunity to use anonymous Tor browser. Other advantages include: full control of own funds, independence from third parties, open source.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
one of the varieties - paper bitcoin wallet. Virtually the only plus of such clients is that the keys are not stored in the usual digital format, which means they become immune to hacker attacks. The paper wallet bitcoin is an image on a physical data carrier (paper) with two QR codes. One is needed to receive money - a public address, the second - a key - is used to transfer the crypto currency to other participants in the system.
Activity: 630
May 15, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
Lately I decided to use the Bitcoin wallet blockchain. Info, because this Bitcoin wallet allows you to store even the etherium and Bitcoin cash, while all the means are protected by many levels of protection. Although there are some negative nuances associated with the high price of transactions.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
I prefer cold storage for major BTC holding and trezor is my best bet for that. But otherwise, coinbase serves me right.
Pages:
Jump to: