Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
If you are looking for the safest wallet , better to forget about sites with clouds and choose hardware, while you have it nobody will get access to your goods, never.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 15, 2018, 07:59:45 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
Best wallet to the bitcoin coinbase. Coinbase is a very safety full wallet.you can use that.it will give you good facilities.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
In This world have a several bitcoin wallet and people use different type of wallet someone use Coin Payment and some people use Blockchain and some people use Coinbase but in this moment i'm use blockchain and coinbase wallet for my crypto token. Blockchain is a very famous in this world and most of the people use blockchain and coinbase also very good wallet and coinbase to coinbase transfer free so some people use cionbase wallet.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
Multibit HD is a fast and straightforward desktop wallet with support for hardware wallets TREZOR and KeepKey. Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
I highly highly recommend the Ledger Nano S Hardware wallet. It holds up to 5 different cryptocurrency slots, swap in/out with over 20 cryptos without losing anything, and it's the most secure cold storage hardware wallet solution on the market right now. Never had a problem with it, works flawlessly. I actually have 2 for redundancy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:20:14 AM
Hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor are the best options for large amounts.

Then, you can use an app on your desktop or phone.

I would recommend a phone as they are less vulnerable, plus mobile apps are often easier to use.

Make sure your OS is up to date, not jail broken / rooted.

Backup the wallet when prompted (a 12-word restore phrase).
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
in my case the best place to store n' save assets in the form of bitcoin is blockchain
https://blockchain.info/id/wallet/#/
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
There is no best wallet. It always depends on what you prefer.
If you want to run a fullnode and contribute to the network,
the bitcoin core client is the best option.
For that however you'll have to download the whole blockchain.
I think the best wallets are coinbase wallet for long.It was good one.
The amount of bitcoin I had hold in that wallet is safest upto now.
Activity: 78
May 15, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

I personally like coinbase wallet because it secure and easy to use. but have some disadvantage is  some of the country coinbase is not allaw to buy and sell bitcoin. i used coinbase wallet allmost two year but i don't have feel  any problem.
Activity: 122
May 15, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
TREZOR is the perfect solution for storing a large amount of Bitcoins in order to keep them out of harms way. The wallet is actually a physical device that connects to your computer and acts as another source of protection. Meaning, you can’t send Bitcoins from your wallet without owning the physical device.

I think all wallets are safer in the crypto platform at the same time many beginners who only make wallets then they do not use them properly so if you spend some money on your wallet, you should always be vigilant otherwise we do not consider other wallets. So all wallets are the best way to protect Crypto assets.
The hardware wallet is safer than any other wallet so you should try the hardware purse.
Activity: 10
May 15, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
Online Bitcoin Wallets can use :GreenAddress, SpectroCoin
Mobile Wallets for Androind can use : breadwallet, Mycelium, Bitcoin Wallet
Mobile Wallet for iOS can use :breadwallet, copay, Airbitz
Activity: 134
May 14, 2018, 09:22:43 PM
I would propose you a wallet that is blockchain, because blockchain is mostly known as backbone technology behind Bitcoin, which is one of the hottest and most exciting technologies currently on the market.
Activity: 77
May 14, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
Trezor
Ledger Nano
KeepKey
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 08:40:24 PM
I usually use online wallet because it is very easy to use. And I can use it secretly, shopping and using various Bitcoin sites. I can say that they are really great and its just up to you to keep the information of those to be safe.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 08:09:41 PM
The best wallet is you use is if did you hold the private key.  And a ledger that can store your bitcoin in offline. Dont use exchanger to store your bitcoin because they have possibilities  that the exchanger been hack and get all the funds in the exchange.
Activity: 3
May 14, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
I recommend  you to use a wallet that did ypu handle the private key so you will not risk from being scam.
Activity: 152
May 14, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
The best wallet I can say is Blockchain, because I think blockchain is the safest place to store your bitcoin there. I know blockchain from me just use bitcoin and keep it there.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe. I love coins.ph because I also buy and sell bitcoin instantly anytime that I want and they have many features compared to the other wallet.
Activity: 31
May 14, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
Offline wallets have different types for bitcoins like online wallets and some time exchanges can work as a wallet, so do not be confused with choosing the right wallets to save your Bitcoins safely and safely. And keep any secret name in your wallet on the password too Will be.The same thing can happen to Blockchain.info and you can not send your Bitcoin's dollar anywhere until you verify your identity because before you verify the identity and send it to the dollar, otherwise there is a possibility of scam.Coinbase good wallets and tolerable This last depends on which wallet you will not be using. Do not mess up any time, keep your mail hidden.So the best way to sort out all the crypto property protection is by bitcoin, if we can keep the bitcoin wallet right then we can work properly.So our account will always try to keep it safe, otherwise it will be a problem. Between our account's middle bitcoin account is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: