Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
May 15, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I'm comfortable using Blockchain.info and wallet at my Indodax (local exchanger),
the fee is cheap, the transaction is fast (depending on gas fee) and safe,
because so far my Bitcoin no problem save in both these wallet.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
I like the wallet Trezor. Externally it looks like a flash drive. It is very safe, because it does not have constant access to the Internet.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
May 15, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
Paper wallet is always the best method. I think it's the safest one at the same time. For Bitcoin and Ethereum I always use paper wallets. If you do not trade daily, I think you should definitely keep your money in your paper wallets. If you do this right, your hacking risk is minimal. But there are things you need to be aware of when doing so. Do not forget these. In this case, you are absolutely informed otherwise you may have trouble with your money. Pay particular attention to the private key.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 15, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
I use a wallet called blockchain.info and it suits me completely. It is secure, and this is the most important thing for the wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
May 15, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
If you need security you can devide your portfolio. it is basic rule and secure. Dividing means less risk.. My first rule is this!
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
The best wallet so far, to use on bitcoin is to create an account with blackchainwellet.info, it has effective security with a personal password for authorization login ID. I prefer it than any other wallet.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
i personally use one wallet for last two years luno.com i feel this is safest wallet with good support and fast transactions speed
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
Use the blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I use that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country we have wallets and coins.ph exchanger popular among bitcoin investors, where you can save BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. This is useful, but if you talk about it in general, I suggest you use blockchain.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
I think the Best Bitcoin Wallet That Blockchain Because In Sutu We Are Very Strict And His Trend Cost Is Very Cheap And Our Transcation is quite Fast
Activity: 490
May 15, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
You can use many kind of wallet like Coinbase, Trezor, Electrum, Mycelium .This wallet are all good but i think blockchin wallet is more secure than others.But i also want that the security mainly depends on you ,how you are using your wallet,you have to keep your password and computer safely.   
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Currently ETH is used by most virtual currency companies. Maybe ETH is convenient for anyone. It is popular in many uses
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

There are many kinds of wallet and it is up to you what wallet you want to use to secure bitcoin. I usually use online wallet like blockchain and coinbase where I can sure that my bitcoin is totally safe and secure. In addition to that, if you want to use online wallet there are offline wallet that you may use like ledger or trezor and they also called as hardware wallet.
Activity: 137
May 15, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
It is true that there are many kinds of wallet in online.Most of the wallet are not very secure and trusted.Every people are wane to be a trusted wallet for there bitcoin keep safe.There are many more online wallet in online but i feel secure with hardware wallet.There are some popular hardware wallet in online but i feel safe wite Trezor.It is one of the best wallet i seen..... Smiley
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
Theoretically a hardware wallet is safer compared to online wallets. Ledger, Trezor are commonly used ones. Nonetheless, a wallet can always be hacked, so make sure you think of a good backup plan.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
If you thinking about storing less that 1 BTC and need quick access you can choose coinbase or blockchin wallets. They are secure to a degree and has a good reputation about their security.

and if you're about to store over 1BTC it's always a good idea to buy a hardware wallet, Nano Ledger is the most recommended as far as Hardware wallets go.

Activity: 322
May 15, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
Bitcoin wallets various kinds, for that before deciding to choose which one, need to consider some things related to the use of bitcoin like .. How often will you transact with bitcoin !?

If you will often have transactions with bitcoin, it is advisable to store a bitcoin on the wallet that is practical or easily accessible, for example bitcoin android and desktop wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I think the safest wallet used to store your assets in the form of bitcoin is blcockchain.com, while to store your assets in the form of ethereum and tokens based on smart contract ethereum is myetherwallet.
Activity: 29
May 15, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Based on used and trusted wallet that I know, I would recommend using blockchain wallet. Because it has been known and trusted by million of users. make your research and confirm Blockchain.info for easy registration
Activity: 157
May 15, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
I would say that the best wallet for bitcoin is the Ledger Nano S. Yes, you will need part with some money - rather than the free public wallets online - but the nano is secure, and it's definitely worth it.
Activity: 29
May 15, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
a good wallets for Bitcoin is Coinbase, Trezor, Electrum, Mycelium.
Pages:
Jump to: