Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 2962 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
For me, the best wallet that I recommend is blockchain from now for that is the good wallet that you will keep your funds and bitcoin safety and without doubt, very secured and also non hackable. But your decision is important for the sake of your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
May 14, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
It will depend on your nation. If you are originated from the Philippines the best wallet is coinsph. In the coinsph there are three category Php, BTC, ETH. IF you want blockchain wallet, is reasonable, and this is an overall wallet. Coinbase likewise best wallets and agreeable. At this end depend to which wallet you will be utilized. The informant is wallets give the best security to the client and not easy to be a hack.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
most of our countries use Indodax.com, so far there has been no hacking case, security in store and transact has been tested, Indodax.com serves local currency exchange and very easy to move to traditional bank
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:18:45 AM
Hardware wallets with the highest level of safety are the best..Trezor, DigitalBitbox, KeepKey and Ledger Nano S..You can not have security problems with these wallets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
I am confident to say that the best wallet for bitcoin is block chain because block chain is very popular and a lot of people is using block chain because it is very secured and block chain wsllet is not a hackable wallet.

It is a bad choice, you should consider changing to another wallet. Coinbase sometime ago started to require verification in order to allow you to send and receive bitcoins which is ridiculous. The same thing might happen to Blockchain.info and you won't be able to send your bitcoins anywhere unless you verify your identity. I would choose Electrum because it supports many platforms and it allows you to control your private keys which means that you are the only person who can spend your money. Blockchain.info is a wallet which does not give you this option.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
Hardware wallet is still the best wallet that we can use in order to keep safe of our bitcoin. We are the only one who can access our bitcoin wallet if we have hardware wallet. There are many hackers around the cryptocurrency world and it is the reason why we should be careful.
Yeah I totally agree with you that hardware wallet is safer than other wallet, I also using that, like Ledger Nano or Trazor.
No hacker can hack our wallet because it's not connected in the internet.
Activity: 155
May 14, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
I have a Trezor and a keep key, feels like keep key was going to be the bomb at one stage and now, the Developers of keep key just didn't move with the times, keep key is terrible with sending your whole balance of bitcoin, you kind of have to guess what the transaction cost will be, I hate it, Trezor on the other hand can handle any Ethereum contract that is locked in with myetherwallet (doesn't store the tokens, more like the key to myetherwallet accounts)
So definitely cross keep key off the list, don't even think of buying one.
Trezor all the way! It would even be better if it held bitcoin and be able to stake them as well.

Activity: 62
May 14, 2018, 09:56:34 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is not good wallet, hardware wallet is good and safe
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 14, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
Hardware wallet is still the best wallet that we can use in order to keep safe of our bitcoin. We are the only one who can access our bitcoin wallet if we have hardware wallet. There are many hackers around the cryptocurrency world and it is the reason why we should be careful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

Its depend on you if you want to secure your bitcoin and do not want people steal it, buy hardware wallet. Believe me if you open an online wallet it will be hacked easily. Hackers are now trying to attack on wallets and block chain wallets are number one  for their attacking wallets attempts.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
For security purpose, low transaction fee and high speed transaction rate for these reason i'm use coinbase wallet and i recommend you to use this wallet.
I am confident to say that the best wallet for bitcoin is block chain because block chain is very popular and a lot of people is using block chain because it is very secured and block chain wsllet is not a hackable wallet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
May 13, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

I recommend to used hardware wallet is more safer than any other wallet so you should try hardware wallet. But all the wallets are more secured in crypto platform at the same time many beginners are just create the wallet then they don't use it properly so if you spend some money in your wallet you should always alert yourself otherwise we don't consider the other wallets. So all the wallets are best way to protect the Crypto asset.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 13, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
I agree with you, hardware wallet is also a good wallet for me; aside from it, I also consider coins.ph and blockchain as on the best wallets for Bitcoin. These three are popular in our country and recommendable.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 13, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
i think the best wallet for bitcoin is etherwallet its very good for keep bitcoin.

Yes I also recommend myetherwallet because the new investor's need user friendly and also convenient to make buying and selling very easily so this is the best wallet to earning something.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe. I love coins.ph because I also buy and sell bitcoin instantly anytime that I want and they have many features compared to the other wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 02:22:41 PM
here in our country coins ph is the best to save bitcoin . but i want to choose a COLD WALLETS like a Hardware Wallets example Trezor and Nano ledger . because this type of wallets is not hackable than a Hot wallets .
Activity: 378
May 13, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Currently, there are many different wallets, it is for this cryptocurrency, as there is a lot of convenience for this coin, all very useful and practical on almost all wallets.
Activity: 271
May 13, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
There are different wallets that you can choose. But it depends on what country you are. In my country only coins ph is the only wallet i can use to save my bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I think the best place to store the most secure bitcoin for a very long time is blockchain.com, you better keep in the bitcoin dealer is already very clear blockchain security is very reliable and difficult to be broken by thieves in cyber crime.
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
I think that hardware wallet is a good and safe. You do not need to trust on other you will have your own private key.
Pages:
Jump to: