Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
May 21, 2018, 10:03:44 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
If you are in my country here in Philippines, i will recommend to you Coins.ph for bitcoin wallet its very user friendly and easy to understand. Or buy Ledger Nano it is best of the best storage for bitcoin safe and super secured.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
in my experience , i have already used My Ether Wallet . The advantages of MEW, it's support with ERC-20 standard which is mostly used with many Token Project.
Activity: 31
May 21, 2018, 09:51:32 PM
I already use bitcoin wallet to be safe is blockchain, and my own wallet. my main storage on my own wallet. some I keep in blockchain. it's in my opinion safe way to store bitcoin. But indeed according to other individuals many places are safe for them to store bitcoin
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
May 21, 2018, 09:48:09 PM
Why are you looking for a safe wallet when it is full of them all around the internet?
Just invest $100, buy a ledger, or put 20 bucks more and buy a Trezor, that is the only way in that you are gonna be more than safe.

I am still torn between Trezor and Ledger Nano S. Ledger Nano can store several  ERC20 tokens  while Trezor is more secure? I need more info on these, to weight in what to buyt. I am most inclined to select nano next week, but  still open to suggestion. Of course, a best wallet for BTC or other crypto is something that is more secure, safe and reliable.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

i think is blockchain because E-wallets allow individuals to store cryptocurrencies. In the case of Blockchain Wallet, users can manage their balances of two cryptocurrencies: bitcoin and ether. in addition Blockchain is a technology solution that revolutionizes the workings of the internet, banking and applications to be without a server.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2018, 09:07:01 PM
Use a hardware wallet that way you don't have to trust no 3rd party and you will have your own private keys. Not to mention you physically have to be present to use it, the security is top notch.

Agreed
Activity: 39
May 21, 2018, 09:02:58 PM
a good wallets for Bitcoin is Coinbase, Trezor, Electrum, Mycelium.
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
I think the wallet is still in trust is still held by Blockchain. where we know that blockchain has a very tight key so no doubt for the matter of security. although people more often store in exchange places.
Activity: 50
May 21, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

What are your needs? Take your pick among the wallets recommended by the community: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Thanks for this info, I also need  this one. Thanks again Smiley Smiley And good thread also
Activity: 195
May 21, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Why are you looking for a safe wallet when it is full of them all around the internet?
Just invest $100, buy a ledger, or put 20 bucks more and buy a Trezor, that is the only way in that you are gonna be more than safe.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
The Blockchain online wallet is also very safe if you enable security options like 2FA verification, SMS verification.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
May 21, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
a lot of bitcoin wallet, maybe everyone has their choice, I use wallet blockchain, I think it's good and I have no problems as long as I wear it
Well right now there are a lot of bitcoin wallet that is good but for me blockchain wallet is still the best wallet for bitcoin, because blockchain is very secured wallet and a lot of people here in crypto is using blockchain so there is no doubt that this is the best wallet for bitcoin.

There is nothing better than hardware wallets where you just save everything ion the hardware off-line and completely  and exclusively accessible by you and wherever you choose you can keep it. Even though you can loose your private keys or the hardware wallet itself it is still the best if you can spend a little more and also be careful with where and how you store the hardware
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
a lot of bitcoin wallet, maybe everyone has their choice, I use wallet blockchain, I think it's good and I have no problems as long as I wear it
Well right now there are a lot of bitcoin wallet that is good but for me blockchain wallet is still the best wallet for bitcoin, because blockchain is very secured wallet and a lot of people here in crypto is using blockchain so there is no doubt that this is the best wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 21, 2018, 06:46:27 PM
Bitcoin is themost valuble coin out there herefore needs the most secure  wallet there is, you coudl conside electrum, or hardware wallets in Trezor or Leger Nano S
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 06:41:07 PM
In terms of the safest to put Cryptocurrencies are;

Paper wallet or other cold storage
Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets)
Electrum (software wallet)
Blockchain.info (online wallet).
Coinbase (Online Exchange)
Activity: 171
May 21, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
well i think recommend you to save your bitcoin on Hardware Wallets. TREZOR and Ledger Wallet are the two best wallets currently available in the market, They are both great safe cold hardware wallets! But I prefer the Ledger Wallet and hardware wallet is still the best wallet that we can use in order to keep safe of our bitcoin. We are the only one who can access our bitcoin wallet if we have hardware wallet
May 21, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
I think blockchin wallet is the best .But other wallet are also good.Coinbase,Trezor,Electrum etc are also good wallet .you can use one of them for your bitcoin.

yes it is true if it is good, blockchain.info very rekomended once, the use is simple, for security I suggest using a third party also trezor or Ledger Nano S
Activity: 193
May 21, 2018, 04:57:55 PM
I think blockchin wallet is the best .But other wallet are also good.Coinbase,Trezor,Electrum etc are also good wallet .you can use one of them for your bitcoin.
Activity: 392
May 21, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
i still prefer coinomi since is also an advantage of multiple wallets and you also hold you private key..
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
I think best wallet Hardware wallet. Online wallet are not full secure. someone can hack know. hardware wallet cannot easy to hack. It's like a pendrive. if you want then plug transaction do. Very best practice way with my experience.  Wink

Hardware wallet is good for people who like to keep in secret their activites, at my opinion for people who talking to everyone about his bitcoins any wallet is bad idea.
Pages:
Jump to: