Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 21, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
A hardware wallet is a physical electronic device that was created solely for the protection of bitcoins.

The main novelty is that the hardware wallet must be connected to your computer, phone or tablet before paying bitcoins.

The three most popular hardware wallets are:

Ledger Nano S
KeepKey
trezor
Hardware wallets are a good choice if you are serious about security and convenient, reliable storage of Bitcoins.

Bitcoin hardware stores store private keys separated from poorly secured devices connected to the Internet.

or application

Electrum is a lightweight Bitcoin wallet on Mac, Linux and Windows. Electrum was established in November 2011. The main features of Electrum are: support for hardware portfolios (such as TREZOR, Ledger Nano and KeepKey) and safe storage of Bitcoin, thanks to the use of the computer in offline mode. Electrum is a good solution for both beginners and advanced users.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Best wallet for bitcoin is really depending on your needs. What type of wallet are you looking for? For normal use, you can try blockchain.info wallet for storing bitcoin. we use a wallet and an exchanger. By the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH safely, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It is really useful, but if you're talking about in general condition, then I will suggest you use blockchain.info. Please don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here just check the post and replies. Best of luck.
Activity: 37
May 21, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
Actually there many wallet is here to use but I am use coinbase for me I think coinbase is the best wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
In my opinion, Blockchain.info and Coinbase is the best wallet for bitcoin. Bitcoin can be stored in 100% securely.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 03:04:42 PM
There are different best wallet for bitcoin to make it safer Bitcoin Armory wallet, Coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet, Airbitz wallet, Coinkite wallet.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
I am using only Coinbase wallet from the beginning. So I can’t tell you about others and what is the best one. I can just tell you about Coinbase wallet. My experience, it is a good one. I am holding my Bitcoin in Coinbase and use to buy and sell it. It is very easy to use and if you want a quick service then you should try it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
I suggest you to find out which wallet more fit to your needs in blockchain.info. I myself tend to use My ether Wallet (MEW) as my premier wallet with some more wallets as alternatives, such as Lccx, neo wallet, lunes wallet, imtoken, and else. I also interested to use indodax wallet since I am from Indonesia. I can say indodax and mew are my premier wallet then. But, as I said, it is depends on your own needs.

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
a lot of bitcoin wallet, maybe everyone has their choice, I use wallet blockchain, I think it's good and I have no problems as long as I wear it
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
May 21, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Im using multiple wallets and always on the look for better ones! my current main wallets for bitcoin:

-Enjin wallet: mobile multi crypto wallet, control fees, no segwit support (so u cant send to coinbase for example)

-Freewallet: mobile and web wallet, semi control fees (its like a range) and support forks

-Exodus: desktop wallet, no fee controls, often updated, but no support of forks
Activity: 110
May 21, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
For me Myether wallet is the best they have private keys that you only know, even hackers find it hard to hack Myether wallet,A perfect wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 113
May 21, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

I suggest you use www.myetherwallet.com (MEW).
Thats what im using right now and so far i dont have any problem on that. But, check out other wallet sites out there, im sure they have good services as well.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
for daily use I suggest you to use bitcoin online wallet, because it will easy to use and you can login every where, and for long term investment maybe you can try hardware wallet because it more secure than online wallet, for online wallet you can try blockchain.info because as I know that is a good wallet

Yes, Agree hardware wallet is very useful for keeping your Bitcoin away from the internet it can be kept also in exchange websites but its very risky as it exposes for hackers.

Hardware wallet is the secure way to keep our bitcoin as we mostly will use it only when we wanted to make a transaction. Keeping on software wallet will need extra setup to make it safe.
Activity: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Here is the list of top bitcoin wallets which are safe and secure as well

https://developingdaily.com/article/technology/top-10-best-bitcoin-wallets/97
Activity: 179
May 21, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
for daily use I suggest you to use bitcoin online wallet, because it will easy to use and you can login every where, and for long term investment maybe you can try hardware wallet because it more secure than online wallet, for online wallet you can try blockchain.info because as I know that is a good wallet

Yes, Agree hardware wallet is very useful for keeping your Bitcoin away from the internet it can be kept also in exchange websites but its very risky as it exposes for hackers.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
May 21, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
Activity: 81
May 21, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
I think the best wallet is coinbase.coinbase its base is in america union precisely in san fransisco, coinbase has been used by bitcoin user because ease of verification, to do verification just need phone number. that's why the coinbase users are increasing
Activity: 96
May 21, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
In my opinion, Armory is the most mature, secure and full featured Bitcoin wallet but it can be technologically intimidating for users. Users are in complete control all Bitcoin private keys and can setup a secure offline-signing process in Armory.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 09:13:06 AM
I think you should use blockchain.info. I suggest this is the best  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 8
May 21, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
Always use a paperwallet, that you keep offline on a piece of paper and/or USB-Stick, if you want to store larger amounts securely.

Other than that, if you want to make transactions more or less frequently I would suggest the BitWallet app for iOS or Electrum for your desktop computer.

Never leave Bitcoins at an online exchange or wallet, where you don’t control the private key. The private key means everything in crypto, and if you are not the only person to control it, then you don’t, in fact, own any Bitcoins.
Activity: 13
May 21, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
There are a lots of wallets. Online and offline wallets.I think the most safe is the hardware wallet: trezor, ledger. These all help keep your funds safely.
Furthermore I prefer the Exodus. Exodus is the first desktop multi-asset wallet. Here you can exhange and lead the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: