Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to promote an ICO - page 19. (Read 3819 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

for me, promoting ico of creating ANN thread, maybe its not enough to gain more investors, the best way i think are creating and put in the ico websites or an articles. that most traders and investor always visiting and the 2nd is promoting on social medias.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
The best way to advertise ICO is a subscription bounty campaign on the Bitcointalk forum. Not for nothing that much time and money goes into this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
To advance the ICO project, several methods should be used, among which the ANN thread is one of the main ones.
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
There is some mysterious thing which called hype, and also there are some principles on how to create head around your project, if you will succeed, the success of the project is almost guaranteed.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 05, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
The best way to promote an ICO is to understand the rules. The market has not recognized the virtual currency. Which markets are prohibited by law? Which mainstream newspapers are not allowed to broadcast?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 05, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
The threads in Bitcointalk are not the only sites that bounty managers use to promote ICOs. Bitcointalk I see it as the home of the crypto lover community because from here it started talking about Bitcoin by its creator Satoshi Nakamoto and his collaborators.

From Bitcointalk Marketing strategies are created to spread the word about some ICO in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube, Medium, Steemit, etc.)

Every time we mention something about an ICO we increase its SEO is the Marketing machinery. Particularly after examining a project that is authentic and not a SCAM I like the marketing strategies they use showing their developers in the promotion race (Meeting the developers, place of work, Summits, Test products, etc.) inspires me more confidence in the project.

For all the reasons before my judgment Bitcointalk is a potential site to promote an ICO.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

Ann threads is also a way to show to attract investors. Creative, beautiful and smart best will. Also the role of campaign bonus, now social development array media will attract good quick and fast most to investors,in Addition to signature and video is the best way to approach investors
Activity: 191
August 05, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
You know, if the social media function is not just to communicate? Today, social media has been widely used by most marketing and advertising companies to promote their clients' products with the help of influencers. Social media is chosen because it has a greater, more efficient, targeted and low-cost impact when compared to radio or television.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
Well, the best way to promote ICOS starts in airdrop as a promotion to an advertising strategy giving name to viewers and followers next to the campaign for money, ann thread and the most important is social media. Working together will make US ICO more active and direct on their platforms.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
August 05, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
I personally think that bounty is the best way to promote project. And I especially want to highlight signature bounty on bitcointalk.org. Below I listed reasons why I think so:
1. People on bitcointalk.org are from target group by 90%, which is very high
2. If bounty is fair, participants will share knowledge regarding project among their friends, which also are from target group
3. It is relatively cheap advertising channel
4. By giving tokens for active members of community project also expands and qualitatively improves its community
I agree with what you said in the in the 1-4 but I don't accept what you said about signature bounty because most of the signature bounties are flooded with scam ICOs, most of the bounty manager are inexperience and majority of investors dont like any signature bounty because of what I mention which the reason why some ICOs owner usually looking for reputable manager and most of reputable manager usually go for signature campaign with social bounty campaign not only bounties campaign.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
That ICO must have a good technology and good function in the future, so this is a best way to promote an ICO compaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 05, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
To promote an ICO, the most important thing is to introduce therm and gain the community into the ICO project. First, besides making Announcement thread in the Bitcointalk forum, it is also important to show them in the YouTube and many other social media. It includes creating the telegram channel as the most used channel for ICO projects.
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
The bonus thread can give the ICO project a good promotion.
Since most traders in the cryptocurrency market are concentrated in this forum, the reward threads can quickly inform people about the project.
Activity: 54
August 05, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
The best way to promote an ICO is to ask the most popular crypto-languages to talk about your project, Lauf good generosity, hire some good advisors who trust the crypto community, and the ICO project will be fully promoted
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
I think the best promotion for ICO is by means of a youtube campaign or creative video content, besides that I think that Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns are still the best way to promote ICO, all campaigns are still worth trying, because ICO developers are not obliged to pay workers, they pay after they can collect their funds and tokens listed on the exchange.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Yes ANN thread is good. But I believe, bounty is better than ANN thread. In bounty there is a signature campaign wherein participants will wear avatar and signature and with every posts they make in different sections, many individual including investors will notice about it. Another is the social media campaign, youtube, telegram, and reddit wherein ICOs can be promoted not only inside bitcointalk. Translation of bounty is also a big help because every other people who are not fluent in english can understand the campaign easier if translated.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Yes ann thread is worth to promote. And bounty also one of the major promoting way to reach people. Some might think bounty is for useless. But threw the bounty signature and social media campaign many of them know about that project.
Activity: 136
August 05, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
The best way is to have a bounty campaign to which it is more convenient to promote an ICO more public to attract more investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
I don't think that bounty is a really good way to promore ICO. Etherscan advertisement, meet ups visiting and pitching your idea in front of investors is a better way to raise funds. Top-tier bloggers also can make hype for your project
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
Definitely better Bounty! In recent years, advertising has begun to strongly repel consumers! I myself do not like banal advertising.
Pages:
Jump to: