Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to promote an ICO - page 24. (Read 3819 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:16:11 AM
I think there are several ways to promote an ICO. One of them is the signature campaign here. The other best ways are facebook, twitter, reddit, Youtube and Telegram campaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 27, 2017, 07:15:06 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

For me, best promote for ICo is a social media.
But this will be effective for those who have friends from different countries
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:07:41 AM
First and foremost - be honest. Don't offer mountains of gold and skyrocketing ventures if you know there won't be any, but do offer real info and plan for real profit.

To do this and not have yourself left with empty pockets you need an ICO based on something real. Medicine, for example, is an everyday necessity for everyone.
I myself am looking at TeachMePlease right now (loved this video: https://teachmeplease.io/video/mp4/teach_me_1920x1080_eng.mp4 - no water, just pure idea in 5-6 phrases). Looks promising - and why? Because fair, effective and accessible education is needed for everyone. So why not support it?
Activity: 546
December 27, 2017, 04:43:52 AM
In my opinion there are so bounty hunter they open social media account to get more free tokens.
Activity: 109
December 27, 2017, 04:04:23 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
Each project is different, so there is no one best way to promote an ICO. Ann threads are becoming useless, actually (for most projects), as readers are overwhelmingly bounty hunters and not investors. Projects now need an individual marketing plan to be able to quickly find they core target audience.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
December 27, 2017, 03:54:02 AM
ANN threads are effective for sure. But i am not sure about bounty campaigns. There are so many bounty hunters they open useless social media accounts to get more free tokens. A more professional advertising strategies are a must for icos.
Activity: 110
December 27, 2017, 03:43:04 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
Pages:
Jump to: