Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 16. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
legendary
legendary
UPDATED. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary

I also have a bitcoin news related instagram account. If you are an instagram user, please follow @bitcointime
legendary
Redirecting problem at dimensionalbtc faucet is fixed, so i added the faucet back on the list. I also checked all faucets and everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary

All from Xapo, all payments are instantly.
legendary
I just checked the list. "Dimensonal BTC" is removed because the site is redirecting you to another site when you try to claim.. Rest of the faucets are working just fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I do like the services you're giving to each member here however I don't like the color combination of your site. Make letters more bright and change the underline color of the link. It hurts my eyes.

This is not the first time a user complaining about the colors. I guess i kind of forget about it while i was a bit busy with other staff. I made some changes now. Please let me know what you think about the new colors. To me, it seems to be more user friendly.

Yes, the color scheme is better now.
legendary
I do like the services you're giving to each member here however I don't like the color combination of your site. Make letters more bright and change the underline color of the link. It hurts my eyes.

This is not the first time a user complaining about the colors. I guess i kind of forget about it while i was a bit busy with other staff. I made some changes now. Please let me know what you think about the new colors. To me, it seems to be more user friendly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
I appreciate your nice comments. I am checking the list everyday in order to keep it fresh. It is nice to see some Xapo faucet users like to follow my list. I just hope to reach more people in the future. I always supported that Xapo faucets are really the best to claim from. Easy, simple and instant.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi, many thanks for this site!
I used it as an inspiration to my own site!
Very good job nomad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thanks for maintaining the list. It is annoying when you follow a list with all broken links and dry faucets.
legendary
The list is checked just now. All faucets are working. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary

legendary
Thank you for nice feedbacks. I just went throug the list and all faucets are working fine. Regarding the question above; you can not get extra bonus with using your own referral link.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
Pages:
Jump to: