Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 17. (Read 14494 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wonder what if you use your own referral link, do,you also get the bonus?
very nice list btw!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

The list is awesome. I have been trying to search around for a list of Xapo paying faucets without success. This list solves everything given that Xapo is a very convenient way to store bitcoins and it is also instant.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

I also have a bitcoin news related instagram account. If you are an instagram user, please follow @bitcointime
legendary
Very nice list mate and web design is perfect job Grin

Thanks a lot for the postitive feedback. It really motivates me to see nice comments like yours.

P.S; I just checked the whole list and all faucets are working fine and paying instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
Very nice list mate and web design is perfect job Grin

legendary
legendary
The list is checked. I had to remove "bitxapo" because it`s been empty for a long time know. I don`t like faucets that are not getting refilled on time. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Writing here in order to check this out later.
legendary
Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P.s; I have changed the text size to a bigger format. I had a feeling that it was a bit small. I think it looks a lot better now. The list is checked. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.
legendary
The list is updated. I have removed Biteller and added Ganabits. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.
legendary
legendary
Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.

Thank you for letting me know mate. I will check it out and try to make more user friendly background color. Perhaps i can change the text size and make it bigger.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.
legendary
Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!

Thank you for the nice comment. Your faucets/games are nice and paying instantly. Especially the idea of VidyBit is really cool. Good luck with your projects.

P.S; The list is updated. There is a new faucet (afreebitcoin) added on the list. It is paying every 15 minutes and prize is between 200 - 1000

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Except "BITXAPO CRYPTOCOIN FAUCET" which has been empty for some time. I am going to wait little more to see if owner will refill it. If not, i will remove it soon. There shouldn`t be any issue with the rest. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. Good luck!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

good luck mate. I would like to use this faucet,
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: