Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 10. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
For myself, bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investing. It is better to be less than X but more stable than a lot of X but with very high fame to stay without money. On altkoynah you can earn more but the risk will be very high.

bitcoin are some of the best thing to be made as your choice to be that this is one of the best coin that are been take for , the way on how we made some out of it. Bitcoin are always to be chosen for but may have some to choose altcoin for cause i believe that this two are both good also , the popularity is one of the reason why bitcoin are to be chosen for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
It depends what altcoin you are investing in, some are so attached to bitcoin price that investing on them will mirror bitcoin price with a bit of extra volatility.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin investment is for long term and altcoin isn't for long term like bitcoin, but if you have full time trading,

both of the can be a short term trade. for now bitcoin is good choice, because bitcoin price going down everyday,

so you can hold it for a while.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
For me? better to invest in bitcoins. The rate of BTC today is dump. 1BTC~8920.89$ this rate is too low. And this is the time that buying BTC is applicable. if you buy BTC in that rate when the BTC rate will be high you will have a nice profit. Therefore, it is better to invest in BTC today because of low rate of BTC~USD
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
Both bitcoin and altcoins have got a very good potential. You can invest both of them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
For myself, bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investing. It is better to be less than X but more stable than a lot of X but with very high fame to stay without money. On altkoynah you can earn more but the risk will be very high.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
For long term I'd say Bitcoin is better because it still is the king of cryptocoins and the one which has a longer story so far. But if you need higher returns, altcoins with lower marketcap are certainly better. But keep in mind the higher the returns the higher the risks.
Activity: 462
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
divide your funds to the top four coins,bitcoin and the 3 following alts.since the price now are too low,that you can even invest in lots of coins..bitcoin 50% etreum 25% litecoin15% then find other one for the 10 more percentage
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
today the prices for bitcoin and altcoins have fallen very much, and investments in them in the future should bring a high profit, the main thing is to choose altcoin

you already said that both bitcoin and altcoin's value have fallen , so how can you say that they can still bring a high profit in the future? as the day goes by , their values is also dropping especially in the case of bitcoin. therfore theres a big posibility that bitcoin ia starting to burst like a bubble and altcoins would soon follow to it. overall investing right now isnt really recomended because the risk is pretty big and seriuos as we dont know what future holds in the cryptocurrency scene.
Activity: 406
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
With the continuous drop of all crypto coins I suggest to diversify your investment bought few in BTC, Stellar, Xem, XRP & ETH I  guess this coin have the solid support compared to other crypto currency we don't know yet where the bottom of this bearish season so just add few when price drops. everything has its end and so this bearish market for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067

Its depends directly on how much money you have. If you have now a pretty substantial amount, I should say: invest on BTC, for its price is low now and you can earn money in a short time.
If you don’t have a lot of money and you want to make a tiny invest, maybe you should choose an altcoin, as Dogecoin.

There is also a third panorama, the intermediate one, where you have money enough to buy an important altcoin, as BTC Cash or Ethereum. I would choose this option If I had enough money or if I had a lot of money and didn’t want to spend it all.

Those three options are good enough to see substantial profits anytime soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It depends on how much money you would like to invest for the long term. If it's more than a couple thousand dollars it would be wise to diversify between let's say BTC, ETH, XMR, XRP, ZEC and a few rising and promising coins like Cardano or NEM (of course I'm saying from personal preference, coins may be a bit different for you). If it's less then a thousand, you may just buy BTC and hodl, too much of a hassle to diversify with dust Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
A rather complicated question.  In general  i support a diversification of the portfolio in order to minimize the risks. So my advice is to invest in bitcoins and altcoins.

This is the best strategy. I think short term bitcoin will out perform alts because it's price is much lower relative to where it was a month or so ago. Across the year many alts will outperform bitcoin and many will be outperformed by bitcoin, therefore a balanced portfolio will be best for any serious investor.
Cryptocurrency is a diverse place to invest, there are many cryptocurrencies for investment.
And of course, there are also have some scam or trash coins, but to be honest, we can not avoid this situation, because where has profit, that place will have trash and scammer.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I would go for some NEO, LTC, ZOI, LTCU and DeepOnion
I think BTC might go up first, but these will definatelly follow back up!
Cheers and good luck!
Activity: 418
I think at this time altcoin and bitcoin are a lot of media that preach negative bitcoin and altcoin, so make altcoin and bitcoin price go down, but this moment can to buy altcoin and bitcoin because the price goes down deeply. I think bitcoin and altcoin are still worth the investment choice
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
A rather complicated question.  In general  i support a diversification of the portfolio in order to minimize the risks. So my advice is to invest in bitcoins and altcoins.

This is the best strategy. I think short term bitcoin will out perform alts because it's price is much lower relative to where it was a month or so ago. Across the year many alts will outperform bitcoin and many will be outperformed by bitcoin, therefore a balanced portfolio will be best for any serious investor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I think I can rely myself in bitcoin because I feel on the future currency. Everyone had felt Altcoins are good enough but most people 80% turned on bitcoins because it is not a problem to some tradesmen. I see bitcoin  is more profitable than Altcoins, but sometimes altcoins are probably the coins this year, but I never give up on bitcoin.

Bitcoins are always going to be the most important investment that you can do, but you need to understand that altcoins are always going to be more profitable than all that profit that you can easily make with bitcoin.

I do not know, i really prefer to invest in altcoins instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I think I can rely myself in bitcoin because I feel on the future currency. Everyone had felt Altcoins are good enough but most people 80% turned on bitcoins because it is not a problem to some tradesmen. I see bitcoin  is more profitable than Altcoins, but sometimes altcoins are probably the coins this year, but I never give up on bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
today the prices for bitcoin and altcoins have fallen very much, and investments in them in the future should bring a high profit, the main thing is to choose altcoin
Activity: 267
Merit: 11

Many will told you the coins that they're holding snd it's fine because we all have different perspective in buying a coin so I suggest to buy phore and zoin. At first, I never heard that coin but when I see its status in coinmarketcap it just surprise me how it behave in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: