Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 9. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
I think altcoins are a better investment right now as the rate of growth of altcoins is much higher than Bitcoin. You can expect a 1000 percent growth in one year if you are able to find the right progressive altcoin. Bitcoin is also growing but rate of growth is less than that of altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Still bitcoin is one of the best investment for the long term because its either increase or decrease depend on the demand of the marketplace. And I know that lot of us using bitcoin to invest on the long term , altcoin is just for the short term investment only because it would be stock on falling because of the projects that been unsucessful. So as of now still bitcoin , and always be bitcoin.

I am sure that experienced traders can earn more money on trading with altcoins. Yes, Bitcoins can be also profitable, but there are so many alts and so many possibilities!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Bitcoin is better investment due to its unique features and quick acceptance.Bitcoin is expensive but also profit oriented for long term,while altcoin are best for trading to earn daily or weekly basis.Some altcoin have also worth to invest for long term,altcoin can afford any one but take time to grow so need for patience to earn maximum profit.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Still bitcoin is one of the best investment for the long term because its either increase or decrease depend on the demand of the marketplace. And I know that lot of us using bitcoin to invest on the long term , altcoin is just for the short term investment only because it would be stock on falling because of the projects that been unsucessful. So as of now still bitcoin , and always be bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Both bitcoins and altcoins are good for investment. But for now, I choose bitcoin because it is good for long term investment. Bitcoin can be more profitable than other coins. It was good and fast when it comes to money transaction . There's no doubt in bitcoin. I prefer bitcoin becuase bitcoin price are continuously increasing and i am pretty sure that i can earn more profit but it doesn't mean that altcoin is not good for investment. Altcoin are too good in investment but bitcoin are much better than altcoin because as we can see bitcoin keeps growing.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
in my opinion, you can choose INS and TIO to invest. these coins are released from successful ICOs with good products for the economy. I believe it will rise up in the future
I am keeping INS and TIO because I believe 2 altcoin this will be very developed and will be new trend in 2018 but at this time price 2 altcoin is very low and most people are selling panic. I think this is a good opportunity to buy and hold for a long time because the chance to win x10 is huge
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
in my opinion, you can choose INS and TIO to invest. these coins are released from successful ICOs with good products for the economy. I believe it will rise up in the future
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'd invest in VEN if I had to choose an alt coin. VEN, NEO, ICX
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is still the best investment here in the cryptocurrency world. The reason why you should invest your money on bitcoins rather than altcoins is because the bitcoin is more powerful and has potential here in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you are good at trading, let choose altcoins. If you dont have many trading skills, let invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
In my opinion still have some altcoin can long term as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO,  because they are altcoin have real community and many user use it for their job. Some of the altcoins are cheap now and they will give you profit in short period of time
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Bitcoin value today is very low, so I suggest you to invest in altcoins instead. More altcoins has a great performance. But if you have more money then try buying bitcoins. It is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 208
My personal preference would be to invest in both of them as they both show a lot of possibilities. Favoring a little more on bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it that easy. On the other hand, Ethereum is still a very promising cryptocurrency, and it's just a matter of time as to when it will finally show off all it's capabilities.
Activity: 364
Surely i will choose Bitcoins, cause Altcoins finally get the standard from Bitcoin. And, if we see the progress of Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin have uprising, it mean they have good movement in the market. I don't like take much risk with Altcoins, because i already learn more about Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Altcoins have the greatest potential for quick profits. I'm disappointed in bitcoin.. He has an unstable price, and it is poorly responsive to negative news.
Activity: 6
If you have a little patience and have info of fairly reputable altcoins, let invest for alcoins. The profit potential in investing on altcoins is enormous.
Bitcoin may not be quite as sturdy as we thought earlier, but it is still a very strong player.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
For myself, bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investing. It is better to be less than X but more stable than a lot of X but with very high fame to stay without money. On altkoynah you can earn more but the risk will be very high.

bitcoin are some of the best thing to be made as your choice to be that this is one of the best coin that are been take for , the way on how we made some out of it. Bitcoin are always to be chosen for but may have some to choose altcoin for cause i believe that this two are both good also , the popularity is one of the reason why bitcoin are to be chosen for.

In addition, Bitcoin has an appeal and most importantly a significant increase in Bitcoin, for example in the past year that the price increase reached 1200%, that's very unusual.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Maybe today you can buy is Bitcoin, and it is the right choice for a better long-term investment, because in Bitcoin you can get big profits, with significant price increases.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Always should be a mix! You have to create a portfolio for success. Saying invest in only altcoins or bitcoin is not the right question, rather what % you should invest in each. You should always have a significant portion invested in Bitcoin and/or ETH ~ 30-50%. side note: with ETH market cap approaching BTC, BTC may be an altcoin soon Wink .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
For myself, bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investing. It is better to be less than X but more stable than a lot of X but with very high fame to stay without money. On altkoynah you can earn more but the risk will be very high.

bitcoin are some of the best thing to be made as your choice to be that this is one of the best coin that are been take for , the way on how we made some out of it. Bitcoin are always to be chosen for but may have some to choose altcoin for cause i believe that this two are both good also , the popularity is one of the reason why bitcoin are to be chosen for.
The fact is that Bitcoin if will carry out a good profit, then only in the distant future. But if you take into account the good altcoin, then these coins can bring profit not only every day and week, but also a fairly good profit. Therefore, it's better to turn your attention to altcoin, not Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: