Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 2. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 0
You made some quite interesting points here but I beg to disagree on having Bitcoin is more valuable than Altcoins. What can made through altcoins can never be compared to what holding btc would give. Holding altcoins with good project is far more important to me than holding btc... No doubt the market will experience some good btc movement come August, which I know would also proper good project altcoins to hit ATH.

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you want a long-term investment then bitcoin can give us an advantage. Different from altcoin, usually altcoin will not last long enough and sometimes also if we choose wrong then altcoin usually experience a drastic rate reduction. While bitcoin has an increasing trend every year, so you do not have to worry about bitcoin values. If you can be patient then you will get a huge profit. Especially at this time bitcoin will change in early August, many say that the beginning of August will be an increase in bitcoin prices. So do not ever be afraid to invest and have bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
No doubt for bitcoin for long term investment, however there are some altcoins that are good also for investment. I think you can invest half or even a percentage for bitcoin then invest for other coins.
Activity: 108
With reducing of BTC dominance, it becomes more and more profitable to invest in altcoins, especially if buy and HODL the most hyped at the current time. Even in the time of correction, there are some coins that show outstanding results. Moreover with the use of the tools such as HOLDVEST, that strategy is easy to execute.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
There is a lot of speculation in the altcoin speculation board. I think it wikl be better to have both btc and altcoin. Bitcoin is rising as time pass by it is slightly recovering and it is good to bet on it while it is still raw. Some altcoin follow the trend of bitcoin and would be great to invest on some too that are promising just choose wisely not to invest on shitcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Well bitcoin is a better investment for long term compare to some altcoins, but even investing bitcoin is better, there is still no doubt that a lot of altcoins have also a future in this world, and it is better to invest with bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright.
No doubt that bitcoin is the best investment for long term, but if you want to invest your money in bitcoin for long term then you have to invest a big amount of money, because investing small amount of money cannot give you a good profit even after a long time because of the high price of bitcoin, so you need to have a good amount of money if you are going to invest money in bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For good profits investment in altcoins and better and long term hold its better to hold bitcoin as it can go to the moon in some time and give good profits.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
This is really an unreal question, the best altcoyins are much better than bitcoins, but, most likely, bitkoyn is superior to the average level of the alcocines. I would advise you to divide your wallet through bitcoin and several altcoines.
If you have planned to invest in a long term and waiting for suggestions then I suggest Bitcoin over Altcoin. Look at the market values of both; you will come to know both are incomparable to each other. Bitcoin is more than Altcoin in popularity and in value in other worlds in all proportions. You will be profitable with Altcoins and Bitcoins both but less with Altcoins and more with Bitcoins. Now it is up to you if you have fewer saving then try Altcoin and if having a good saving budget then investment in Bitcoin means you are investing in the number 1 market currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Always should be a mix! You have to create a portfolio for success. Saying invest in only altcoins or bitcoin is not the right question, rather what % you should invest in each.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
If I am you, I’ll still invest in bitcoin because of the big potential that can give me huge money in the future. And I believe that bitcoin is in the young stage of development so many people and company will also invest in it because if they will know what bitcoin can give to them.  I’ll just want to be early adopters and users also. Altcoins, it is nice also, but if I'm going to invest in altcoins, I'm just going to use my profit in bitcoin, to avoid big loss if something bad may happen.   
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
If you want to invest for a long time, choose top20 coins, because they have stable price and step by step price increase.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
In my opinion, both of them would be very good for investment right now. If you are planning for a very long-term (several years) investment then It would be better if you go for altcoins such as Ethereum and Neo. Both of them have got a very good prospect in future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
 bitcoin is a better investment then altcoiin,  because there is no risk much more safe. Altcoin has huge risk  maybe you will get nothing , You have to think twice about your investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
You should consider to buy some good altcoins when bitcoin is stabile in price and kinda boring in the price moves. That's the time when many of altcoins like to grow. But when bitcoin starts to fall fast then altcoins usually lose their value even faster.
Activity: 52
Do not rely on short term investments. Long term always works. Just go for bitcoins!  Wink
Activity: 109
https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%
BTC an income over 200%
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
Currently there are many low value altcoin coins but holding them for long periods of time you will be x10 hocawj x20 which is normal. Their profit gives you more than the BTC. I did it. So when entering the market Crypto not only invest in each BTC.
to girls that investing in Bitcoin is risky enough and it seems to me that in reality it's better to pay attention to other Coins that are less profitable but have a short investment period, during which it will bring good profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
In my opinion not only right now, but already since a while altcoins are the better investment options if you consider that bitcoin and ethereum are already relatively high priced. If you found an interesting and promising altcoin or ICO project that will succeed, then you can easily reach hundrets if not a thousand percent winning percentage. If bitcoin price increases for $1,000s, then you even will not have a winning percentage of 100%!
Activity: 224
Currently there are many low value altcoin coins but holding them for long periods of time you will be x10 hocawj x20 which is normal. Their profit gives you more than the BTC. I did it. So when entering the market Crypto not only invest in each BTC.
Activity: 438
Bitcoin will be the best if you want to have a long-term investment. But altcoins is also a good investment gold coin, but pay attention to what you do on altcoins,  there are a lot of scam altcoin, do some research to see that some altcoins is legal.
Activity: 686
Well bitcoin is a better investment for long term compare to some altcoins, but even investing bitcoin is better, there is still no doubt that a lot of altcoins have also a future in this world, and it is better to invest with bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright.
Bitcoin is a good choice, I think that Bitcoin has a very good level of security because Bitcoin is not easily abandoned so fast like most Altcoin. bitcoin has good resistance and therefore I chose Bitcoin as a long-term investment. Bitcoin has a bright future and I've invested most of the money I have in Bitcoin, I believe it will make me profitable and I'll be happy if I manage to get what I want. Investing in Bitcoin can change the life of someone who used to be normal and now can realize all the dreams he wants.
Pages:
Jump to: