Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 5. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
I am much more prefered on alts right now since btc is the master of the dump but there are still alts that are really fighting the red market. Better alts now.
Activity: 294
Bitcoins have shown in last years that it can make you rich and even richer. All you need is to make that one decision that can lead you to better results. Definitely Bitcoin is the best investment right now because of the passive income that an investor would generate in investing in bitcoin specially in a long term process it is surely a good buy
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is good investment you can hold it for a years because it has great potential in the future. Currently bitcoin is more feasible due to an upward trend, but traders spend more time in altcoin due to faster fluctuations, we can still earn profits even though the coins are red. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that we meet. Which I can easily prove that this the best one thing that really helps me a lot
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and altcoin are the best for trading but according to my view those people who want to invest for a long time and want to get a big profit they need to invest in bitcoin while those people who want to invest for short time and want to get less profit then altcoin is the best option for them. Alts and btc are bith risky, they are both profitable in long term investment, and they are both useful in investing
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Bitcoin is worthy stable coin and best for long term investment.Currently its price is falling so this is best opportunity to invest now it will reach on top in the future.
Some altcoins are also reliable which can give good profit in long run,just need to select profitable coins having stable market.
I agree that altcoins will bring good profit in long term, but hard to choose altcoins have stable price because the market is really unstable. I think if we choose to invest in longterm, then we should not consider too much about the price.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If you are looking for a good coin to hold for longterm I suggest you bitcoin because it has a big potential in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
Bitcoin and the Ethereum. These are two coins that people really use and this will continue. The rest appear and disappear.
Activity: 217
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

The cryptocurrency market is red, the altcoin prices are very low, this is a good time for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. I recommend investing in bitcoin, since bitcoin is the best, now the bitcoin price is very low, only $ 7600. Please buy and hold the bitcoin, I believe this will be a long term investment that brings a lot of profit to you in the future. Hopefully in the next few months bitcoin will recover and by the end of the year the bitcoin price will be over $ 20000
Activity: 392
I think, bitcoin or altcoin is the same because at the moment it has a price down and you can buy bitcoin or altcoin, but I would prefer to buy bitcoin and investment for the long term because it would be more profitable
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

Bitcoin is always a good investment because of its good value and because its marketable, but nowadays, it's a better asset for long term investment because it takes time for it to heat up and surge in value. Its trend usually show that it would dump and dump for a while with little gain until it again opens the flood gates and gain a staggering increase in value. Having said, I would say that it's better to invest in altcoins right now because they show more promise of giving a quicker return of investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins like ETH, GBYTE, XRP, IOTA, XMR, and LTC.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
bitcoin is safer than altcoins but you can not earn much from bitcoin. If you willing to take some risk, altcoins will give you a great opportunity to multiply your balance many times. And if I were you, I will buy a lot of altcoins to hold because I want to be rich Wink
Activity: 266
I believe you can easily see that the current market is down, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, so successful trading is extremely difficult. khắn. You need to have a specific trade plan in combination with accurate market information. I think you should invest in bitcoin this time is safest, if invested in altcoin then the possibility of double hole will be very high.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
You should invest in bitcoin instead in altcoins because bitcoin is more reliable to invest since they are operating in the industry for a long period of time and they are the number one company as well.
For me Bitcoin is always a better choice because the value of bitcoin always increases over time, the development of bitcoin just started, it is still possible to continue more developed in the future. However, in the present time, when the price of bitcoin is not too much volatility, altcoin is still the better choice because  investors and traders will focus more on altcoin, altcoin will often receive a lot of strong pumping, and the profit we can get is amazing.
Activity: 378
Now a days the bitcoin price is dropping and i think the time is good to invest in bitcoin because the price are now less as compared to the last week price report and now the bitcoin price is $7800 and soon the price will rise so if we invest now in the bitcoin then the value may double and triple and in this way we can make profit and the altcoin currencies are good but for better future we must have to chose the famous currency and that is bitcoin but the Ethereum is also a good altcoin for investing your money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
For me bitcoin is more better for long term investment over altcoins because we all know that bitcoin can give a lot of money for all the people  will invest on it, and i believe that bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin can really increase very high compare to all altcoins.
if you analyze the past and this year, then it really makes sense to invest in Bitcoin. if the price of Bitcoin returns to the figure of 20,000 dollars, then the profit will be almost 75% .
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
For me bitcoin is more better for long term investment over altcoins because we all know that bitcoin can give a lot of money for all the people  will invest on it, and i believe that bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin can really increase very high compare to all altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In terms in long term i would pick alts because that's where you can see the potential of that coin but btc is still a good investment in short terms even in long terms.
Activity: 287
at the BTC price above USD5k, my recommendation is that you diversify your investment profiles with the most appropriate funds at the risk level you are facing, do not over focus on one matter, but diversifying the investment size for BTC and Altcoin,, I think it will give you more flexibility to arbitrate in the event is valid of an imbalance in risk, profit and cost flows

take such an example
buy BTC for investment reserve at 40%
in expanding the size of the investment by providing 30% ​​of the balance of the funds to diversify altcoins such as
ETH, Ripple, ADA, TokenGo, BCH, Monero or other altcoin for reserve purposes,
while an additional 10% BTC@ETH for trading and 20% for high-potential ICo Investments,
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
If you have a lot of money why you are not investing on both of them. You can try 50% for Bitcoin and the other for altcoins whatever that coins.
Pages:
Jump to: