Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 3. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Well bitcoin is a better investment for long term compare to some altcoins, but even investing bitcoin is better, there is still no doubt that a lot of altcoins have also a future in this world, and it is better to invest with bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I think that without the growth of bitcoin, the remaining coins will not begin their own. So now it's best to buy them. And after the consolidation of the price, you can start buying altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
This is really an unreal question, the best altcoyins are much better than bitcoins, but, most likely, bitkoyn is superior to the average level of the alcocines. I would advise you to divide your wallet through bitcoin and several altcoines.
Yeah presently bitcoin is doing great and I believe investing in it right now will surely provide you with a tremendous outcome in future. Well, bitcoin had always seen above then all the other cryptos but altcoins are even going excellently today. And if you seeking an investment you can go for both as well by splitting your funds between the two...
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I did regret that time I didn’t bought Bitcoins back then. There’s someone I remembered who offered 20k Bitcoins for only $50, and I simply reject it because it has no value during that time and considered it as “worthless”. Because of that mistake, I missed my chance of experiencing true financial freedom. Right now, these altcoins are going to be the ones to correct my mistakes years ago. It is better to invest in altcoins right now while the prices are cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
BTC and ETC is backbone Cryptocurrency, should hodl more of this. whilst invest in ICO to make money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
This is really an unreal question, the best altcoyins are much better than bitcoins, but, most likely, bitkoyn is superior to the average level of the alcocines. I would advise you to divide your wallet through bitcoin and several altcoines.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is always an best investment in a long term so will prefer to buy and keep it safe in my wallet and will invest in some good altcoins with higher volume and try to make some profits in short term
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long-term investment, and why?
I suggest you invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin as well. Bitcoin has proved very promising. But a lot of Altcoins also have good prospects and high prices later. So do not just invest in Bitcoin alone, but find also the best Altcoin to you invest as well.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very good for long-term investment. If you want to be safe, stick to Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Depending on the business strategy of each person and the goal of profit as well as capital conditions. To me, ETH and BTC are always two important coin with strategy and purpose to increase profit. I will take advantage of this opportunity to increase my coin.

In my opinion, the better investment right now is investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which has the potential to give a forth fold output. There is a steady upward trend in the general prices now which means that the prices are going up and the speculated prices are high in future. Besides, the invested money in Bitcoin could also be use for other transactionary purposes.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is very good for safe and long-term investment.Because, it is much more stable than the Altcoin.Bitcoin has more profits and opportunities than Altcoin.There is a lot more to the people than bitcoin acceptance.Even bitcoin is getting a lot of popularity for the people.So, bitcoin is very good for investment.
Activity: 228
Depending on the business strategy of each person and the goal of profit as well as capital conditions. To me, ETH and BTC are always two important coin with strategy and purpose to increase profit. I will take advantage of this opportunity to increase my coin.
Activity: 196
if you want to invest long term my advice you should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin rise price is higher than altcoin price increase. every month alone bitcoin increase can reach $ 200
Activity: 266

Bitcoin is still #1 for a long term investment. My portfolio is mostly dominated by Bitcoin because it is safe and considered very representative about the market condition.
Activity: 229
Personally I still like to own BTC and Altcoin like ETH, NEO. Right now, the market value is declining. altcoin is still valuable to generate profit by day or short term. Meanwhile, great opportunity to buy BTC at low prices. It is very beneficial to hold on for a long time. Choosing both will give us many plans and strategies to match the trend or change of the market.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
both are good to invest. altcoins have the opportunity to get earn is faster
bitcoin is good to invest for the longterm
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I think it is better to invest in both: Bitcoin and the most promising altcoins, like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, and some other good coins with high potential. The whole crypto market is still down, and almost all the prices are low, so it is good to buy many coins and holding them until the market go up again.
Activity: 111
In my opinion, the popularity and reputation that bitcoin brings always attracted attention from the community and investors. Right now, the value of the market is declining most of the coin. even bitcoin. That would be a great opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price. Owning a bitcoin is always a dream of many. That makes it easy for us to plan to hold to make a big profit from bitcoin as the market grows.
Activity: 91
I would still prefer to trade or invest in bitcoin even though it is down because in maybe may it can go up again to $20k and you get alot of profit from it right now.
Activity: 166
I have invested in both Bitcoins and altcoins, although by net worth more than 80% of my portfolio is solely made up of Bitcoin. I don't have anything against the altcoins. Some of them (especially Bitcoin Cash, Byteball, Monero.etc) looks quite promising. But I don't want to take too much risk, by investing a large part of my money on altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: