Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 2. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2015, 12:19:44 PM
if target target will go above 190 runs than it will be much hard for Chennai to win today, Mumbai has nice bowling attack with supportive field i pick them after winning the toss and i am sure they will win today.

do you betted on total runs scored or not? i have won my bet for 180 runs @1.87 odds and i think MI will win this after scoring of 187 runs that is good total to defend with some good effort with bowling and fielding.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 19, 2015, 11:40:46 AM
if target target will go above 190 runs than it will be much hard for Chennai to win today, Mumbai has nice bowling attack with supportive field i pick them after winning the toss and i am sure they will win today.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 19, 2015, 11:34:23 AM
i also put my money on CSK @2.42 odds and can't afford to lose today match at this stage, they have to show their talent to overcome to chase the target over 180 runs, MI has got fire after slow start and they in right direction to set high total.
Yeah but i got 1.89 odds
Puttled little early lol..looks like MI is playing really well today and CSK don't have Mccullam today
If CSK lose they have to win against RCB in qualifier 2 Coz i think tomorrow RCB will win against Rajasthan
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 19, 2015, 11:32:20 AM
i also put my money on CSK @2.42 odds and can't afford to lose today match at this stage, they have to show their talent to overcome to chase the target over 180 runs, MI has got fire after slow start and they in right direction to set high total.
May 19, 2015, 10:52:15 AM
CSK WILL WIN TODAY
THEY LOST THEIR PREVIOUS MATCH TO MI
SO THEY WILL PLAY AGGRESIVE TODAY
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 19, 2015, 09:23:27 AM
Mumbai Indians is best choice for today's match @1.94 on directbet.Although CSK has done amazing work so far but I think this match is for Mumbai Indians and they will win this match without any serious opposition.Share your predictions and views about this Semi final match of IPL.

That's an odd for toss winning, for match winning, the odds are currently 2.16.

Guys, can someone suggest me who will win the toss???
That's the best bet I have seen till now, I feel Mumbai might at least win the toss...

@boopy,
If you think winning the match for MI is that easy, you are wrong...
Both will try their level best, and you already know that both are champions...
[/quote

I have the best predictions msg me to grab them , 100% correct till now in IPL 2015 !!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
May 19, 2015, 07:43:29 AM
Mumbai Indians is best choice for today's match @1.94 on directbet.Although CSK has done amazing work so far but I think this match is for Mumbai Indians and they will win this match without any serious opposition.Share your predictions and views about this Semi final match of IPL.

That's an odd for toss winning, for match winning, the odds are currently 2.16.

Guys, can someone suggest me who will win the toss???
That's the best bet I have seen till now, I feel Mumbai might at least win the toss...

@boopy,
If you think winning the match for MI is that easy, you are wrong...
Both will try their level best, and you already know that both are champions...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 19, 2015, 07:11:53 AM
legendary
May 19, 2015, 06:31:50 AM
Predictions are out for todaY, pm me to get those ... also today will be a good match Smiley

there are no prediction works with IPL because that event has totally different kind of behavior, many members are in good profit by betting on their favorite teams, in today match Toss will be very important and i will decide to bet  after this, CSK is more strong team and consistently performing nice.
Activity: 504
May 19, 2015, 06:20:08 AM
Predictions are out for todaY, pm me to get those ... also today will be a good match Smiley
Activity: 896
May 19, 2015, 06:16:44 AM
1st Qualifier Who Will Win Tue May 19 - CSK vs MI

Both sides have strong openers in form.
MI has depth in batting.
CSK spin bowling is better than MI.
MI has better pace attack.
CSK has very strong top five batsmen.
CSK bowlers are disciplined and can defend a total as low as 140 runs.

MI vs CSK that match will be huge when both teams have inform top order batsmen and good quality of bowling attack, MI made great comeback to the tournament with click at the right time but CSK has edge and advantage to win this match as we compare to the MI, today i will choose CSK for betting because they are my favorite team, Kiss

MI have done genuinely well at their home ground this year and know the conditions well. MI have a better chances before home supporters.

yes Mumbai can take advantage of home ground and crowd but in today only that team will who knows how to handle the pressure in such kind of match at knockout stage, both teams are in dangerous form so i will prefer live betting for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
May 19, 2015, 05:51:56 AM

MI has depth in batting.

MI vs CSK that match will be huge when both teams have inform top order batsmen and good quality of bowling attack, MI made great comeback to the tournament with click at the right time but CSK has edge and advantage to win this match as we compare to the MI, today i will choose CSK for betting because they are my favorite team, Kiss

MI have done genuinely well at their home ground this year and know the conditions well. MI have a better chances before home supporters.
legendary
May 19, 2015, 03:17:26 AM

MI has depth in batting.

legendary
Activity: 1456
May 19, 2015, 12:07:53 AM

MI has depth in batting.
Activity: 812
May 18, 2015, 06:38:14 AM
Now all drama of round matches end we have play offs so who is going with this parlay MI and CSK in finals of this IPL season
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 17, 2015, 07:30:17 PM
I knew it MI will play hard to get in play offs and i betted 0.05 btc small for fun @ 2.1 odds before the match on them
And i think this will be a win Grin

Congratulations! Nobody expected such a massive win.
9 wickets is huge. Once Sunrisers were skittled out for such a low total, the match was over.
legendary
May 17, 2015, 02:14:33 PM
what the fucking win by MI that made my day i betted on them @1.64 odds but that was not bad decision and after this i was able to get them on nice odds because it was one sided match SRH totally failed in every department, MI made knockout at the last stage.
congrats to the all members for that huge winning.
legendary
May 17, 2015, 01:45:20 PM
I knew it MI will play hard to get in play offs and i betted 0.05 btc small for fun @ 2.1 odds before the match on them
Congratulations for match and taking right decision even it was hard to chose any team before the start of the match.Well done any tips for next match ?
In MI vs CSK
MI has more chances as McCullam will no longer be playing for CSK
Anyways in RCB vs RR...I will go with RCB
Final will be CSK vs RCB or MI vs RCB that's for Sure Grin

congratz to all members for betting on MI that was an easy win for Mumbai, i am happy to bet on them as many others players got nice profit, SRH played very poor today in very important match that is unbelievable for me.
May 17, 2015, 01:40:27 PM
Congratulations for match and taking right decision even it was hard to chose any team before the start of the match.Well done any tips for next match ?
In MI vs CSK
MI has more chances as McCullam will no longer be playing for CSK
Anyways in RCB vs RR...I will go with RCB
Final will be CSK vs RCB or MI vs RCB that's for Sure Grin
Activity: 728
May 17, 2015, 01:35:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: