Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 4. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 16, 2015, 08:35:26 AM
get in L:D made the first profit of the day http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17UbmHYrC8ESsMu2Z3jFBGv84G9HntKct1 negi your a one hit wonder my freind i think CSK will proibably limit KXIP's total to sub 150 for a easy chase:D
I am very happy for u mate
Also m happy coz i got CSK @ 1.62 odds Grin Grin

that is wonderful odds but i am little crazy and put money on Punjab @10 odds, i feeling something interesting will happen into this match otherwise i will going to lose my 0.04 btc on them because i want to play gamble on them at high odds.

you are really crazy person 131 runs are good total to defend when CSK is in chase to that and it seems you will gonna lose your money on them, 2 wickets down what the hell is going there CSK how can play like this Shocked

i got 4 odds on punjab too we are going to make it mate hopevfully CSK get the reality shock they deserve this time this will make a good finish for the kings season and ending on a high is their main aim you know Cheesy
You know u r going to lose on punjab lol
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2015, 08:30:31 AM
get in L:D made the first profit of the day http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17UbmHYrC8ESsMu2Z3jFBGv84G9HntKct1 negi your a one hit wonder my freind i think CSK will proibably limit KXIP's total to sub 150 for a easy chase:D

that is wonderful odds but i am little crazy and put money on Punjab @10 odds, i feeling something interesting will happen into this match otherwise i will going to lose my 0.04 btc on them because i want to play gamble on them at high odds.

you are really crazy person 131 runs are good total to defend when CSK is in chase to that and it seems you will gonna lose your money on them, 2 wickets down what the hell is going there CSK how can play like this Shocked

i got 4 odds on punjab too we are going to make it mate hopevfully CSK get the reality shock they deserve this time this will make a good finish for the kings season and ending on a high is their main aim you know Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 16, 2015, 08:27:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
May 16, 2015, 08:03:09 AM

legendary
May 16, 2015, 07:57:03 AM
yeah i guess Sad punjab had the worst season of all but last season was pretty good for them they made it quite far at least furtther than this time but hopefully they train up for next year for a much better ride gl for punjab lets see what they can do in terms of bowling Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 16, 2015, 07:51:57 AM
Today CsK win is final

Feeling sad for Punjab
legendary
May 16, 2015, 07:43:16 AM
thanks mate and congrats Cheesy finally CSK got me something good lol Cheesy hopefully the odds of CSK rise so i can place a wager on them soon Tongue or ill have to wait for the Royals to get crushed for another win Tongue
May 16, 2015, 07:39:55 AM
legendary
May 16, 2015, 06:34:46 AM
Activity: 96
May 16, 2015, 12:42:28 AM
RR Vs KKR- 16 May 2015- Who Will Win?

Last match for both teams before play-offs.
RR will go all out to get into top four teams.
RR has tremendous depth in batting and variety in bowling.
KKR has weak middle order.
KKR has failed to use overseas spin bowlers well.
Overall, RR is a more balanced side.
Yes RR looks better team when compared to KKR,but KKR are neither less than any team and its like quarter final for both the team,the winner surely gets a place in top four,so I think its gonna be hard fight ,both the team will play hard to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2015, 10:22:50 PM
RR Vs KKR- 16 May 2015- Who Will Win?

Last match for both teams before play-offs.
RR will go all out to get into top four teams.
RR has tremendous depth in batting and variety in bowling.
KKR has weak middle order.
KKR has failed to use overseas spin bowlers well.
Overall, RR is a more balanced side.
May 15, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
Awesome Start from RCB Grin
Looks like i will be in double profit one one rcb and second on completed match
Thanks to rain Grin

gayle is down for the count
11:59
Wicket! That is massive! Gayle has slapped that straight to Dhawan at deep mid-wicket. The crowd have gone utterly ballistic!

hmm this match is much more intersting now that one of RCB's biggest hitters is out of the equation Tongue

massive edit .4 M Henriques to AB de Villiers WIIIICKET Cheesy
Lolzzz as soon as i wrote the both players got OUT
Lol

Tongue your unlucky for kohli lol he's team is now crumbling with the required run rate @11.5 this will be extremely hard as RCB REQUIRE 23 RUNS WITH 11 BALLS REMAINING and another wicket has just gone :D4.1 P Kumar to M Singh WIIIICKET Cheesy
No man...Kohli did this time..RCB won
AND I am in double Profit Grin Grin
Awesome Day!
legendary
May 15, 2015, 03:08:39 PM
Thanks to rain Grin

Wicket! That is massive! Gayle has slapped that straight to Dhawan at deep mid-wicket. The crowd have gone utterly ballistic!

hmm this match is much more intersting now that one of RCB's biggest hitters is out of the equation Tongue

Lol

Tongue your unlucky for kohli lol he's team is now crumbling with the required run rate @11.5 this will be extremely hard as RCB REQUIRE 23 RUNS WITH 11 BALLS REMAINING and another wicket has just gone :D4.1 P Kumar to M Singh WIIIICKET Cheesy
May 15, 2015, 03:04:08 PM
Thanks to rain Grin

Lol
legendary
May 15, 2015, 02:59:56 PM
Thanks to rain Grin

May 15, 2015, 02:57:44 PM
Thanks to rain Grin
May 15, 2015, 02:48:56 PM
WTF
This will be the second time i will lose on RCB
I thought this is do or die match for them and what they did?
Giving Runs to SRH..Really disappointed by RCB -_-

that is really disappointing performance by RCB and i am lucky because i am waiting to complete the innings of SRH, SRH make really disaster there so can't believe they can do batting like this Shocked i have bet on Middlesex @2.13 odds in Natwest blast series. 
The Rain has got havier i just wish the match doesn't complete now so that my money on RCB can be refunded Tongue

i hope there is still chance for 5 overs match because that rain is not much heavier to finish the match uncompleted but if it going to finish uncompleted than best of luck to you man, you have betted much money on RCB i have just 0.017 btc on completed.

11:34
00:05 Local: The umpires are rushing the covers off. Just 11 minutes in order to get the game going. This is a real race against the clock! The SRH players are warming up.
seems like it will go ahead mate and hopefully bets on the winning team are refunded like directbet usually do Cheesy its a win win situation Cheesy
Thanks to the rain...i got awesome 3.9 odds for completed match Grin
Now i don't care the fuck if RCB lose...just wish match to be completed lol Grin;D
legendary
May 15, 2015, 02:36:13 PM
WTF

that is really disappointing performance by RCB and i am lucky because i am waiting to complete the innings of SRH, SRH make really disaster there so can't believe they can do batting like this Shocked i have bet on Middlesex @2.13 odds in Natwest blast series. 
The Rain has got havier i just wish the match doesn't complete now so that my money on RCB can be refunded Tongue

i hope there is still chance for 5 overs match because that rain is not much heavier to finish the match uncompleted but if it going to finish uncompleted than best of luck to you man, you have betted much money on RCB i have just 0.017 btc on completed.

11:34
00:05 Local: The umpires are rushing the covers off. Just 11 minutes in order to get the game going. This is a real race against the clock! The SRH players are warming up.
seems like it will go ahead mate and hopefully bets on the winning team are refunded like directbet usually do Cheesy its a win win situation Cheesy
Activity: 896
May 15, 2015, 02:33:38 PM
WTF

May 15, 2015, 02:16:33 PM
WTF

Pages:
Jump to: