Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 3. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 17, 2015, 11:04:53 AM
I knew it MI will play hard to get in play offs and i betted 0.05 btc small for fun @ 2.1 odds before the match on them
And i think this will be a win Grin
May 17, 2015, 09:21:57 AM
its starting soon Cheesy well the last of my money went to charity yesterday so today ill give my analysis Tongue RCB for a clear win as it actually matters for them and the Sunrisers may also push MI out of the picture if they try hard ebough Cheesy however as always with t20 anything can happen so gl all you guys Cheesy
i have betted 0.38 btc on RCB @ 1.42 odds
Waiting for Profit Grin
i have betted on completed match @1.38 odds instead of any team but i wish RCB will win today as they are my favorite and they know how to handle the pressure while chasing high target.
I also wish the same they really deserved 2nd position in the table but DD manage to put 180+ target which is always a challenge
Let's see what happens
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2015, 09:08:39 AM
its starting soon Cheesy well the last of my money went to charity yesterday so today ill give my analysis Tongue RCB for a clear win as it actually matters for them and the Sunrisers may also push MI out of the picture if they try hard ebough Cheesy however as always with t20 anything can happen so gl all you guys Cheesy
Waiting for Profit Grin
i have betted on completed match @1.38 odds instead of any team but i wish RCB will win today as they are my favorite and they know how to handle the pressure while chasing high target.
May 17, 2015, 06:44:18 AM
Waiting for Profit Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 17, 2015, 06:27:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2015, 06:15:19 AM
SRH Vs MI- 17 May 2015- Who Will Win?

Opening pair is strong in both teams.
SRH has a better batting side on paper.
MI bowling line up is better.
Ill be backing up SRH. They performed great in the last match and haven't been doing 'very well' in the tournament. Also I feel most of the people wil go with Mumbai and I would like an underdog to win, and its a fact that underdogs win inmost of the IPL matches. So imma put my money on SRH.

that match is very important for both teams SRH vs MI, at the ground reality Mumbai can take advantage with its current with strong combination of team but Hyderabad is not underdogs so i dont understand how we can take them as underdogs, for this match much hard to predict.

Mumbai are in fine frame, after a lazy begin to the season. Their bowlers, be it pacers and spinners, all ventured up when it mattered most while their opening batsmen Lendl Simmons and Parthiv Patel have given the group great begins which helped the center request underwrite and post huge sums. With enormous hitters captain Rohit Sharma, Ambati Rayudu and Kieron Pollard, the center request looks rock strong. MI got more chances in this match
legendary
May 17, 2015, 04:37:05 AM

Ill be backing up SRH. They performed great in the last match and haven't been doing 'very well' in the tournament. Also I feel most of the people wil go with Mumbai and I would like an underdog to win, and its a fact that underdogs win inmost of the IPL matches. So imma put my money on SRH.

that match is very important for both teams SRH vs MI, at the ground reality Mumbai can take advantage with its current with strong combination of team but Hyderabad is not underdogs so i dont understand how we can take them as underdogs, for this match much hard to predict.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 17, 2015, 12:05:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2015, 11:37:20 PM

legendary
May 16, 2015, 02:24:49 PM
16 runs with 6 balls left Cheesy this is definitely possible and gl to all you KKR fans and betters out there hopefully you have a good profit from the match Cheesy Shakib al hasan is a solid player who can crank up the heat under pressure so KKR win this already lol Cheesy

edit hes out now lol when i wrote the post too lol Tongue
Activity: 896
May 16, 2015, 01:20:54 PM
well RR @1.53 odds not a bad deal after 199 runs, that is very crucial match for both teams at knockout stage so it will be much hard for KKR to overcome the situation because the target 200runs is little and will much hard to maintain the run rate over 10 runs can be difficult when you are chasing.
Did you remember previous year how KKR chased 200+ total in the final?

i am also with KKR Cheesy yes that is same target like last year and they know how to handle the pressure when they are chasing the target of 200 runs till now they are looking very strong and in winning position if they succeed to hit 140 runs by 15 overs than are sure winner of that match.
May 16, 2015, 01:16:28 PM
well RR @1.53 odds not a bad deal after 199 runs, that is very crucial match for both teams at knockout stage so it will be much hard for KKR to overcome the situation because the target 200runs is little and will much hard to maintain the run rate over 10 runs can be difficult when you are chasing.
Did you remember previous year how KKR chased 200+ total in the final?
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 16, 2015, 12:41:35 PM
May 16, 2015, 12:18:42 PM
what the cracking batting by RR but i put my bet on KKR @2.88 odds, i feel KKR will have to overcome with their smashing batting to stay in the race to win the title but if they lost early wickets than will be totally different story.
I also got 3.15 odds on KKR coz i think they  should win
I am fan of kkr after CSK nd RCB
legendary
May 16, 2015, 11:50:44 AM
what the cracking batting by RR but i put my bet on KKR @2.88 odds, i feel KKR will have to overcome with their smashing batting to stay in the race to win the title but if they lost early wickets than will be totally different story.
May 16, 2015, 09:13:08 AM
a miracle lost me yesterdays match lol RCB's last over killer cost me 0.04 lol Sad still reeling over that one tho lol but Kohli is a killer lol hopefully todays match becomes intresting lol kinda one sided atm Tongue
Why the fuck you betted on SRH yesterday man?
It was not a miracle and i knew it one of the Gayle kohli or AB will make RCB Win :Tongue
And RCB desperatley needed win yesterday to secure there place in upper 2
You did a mistake betting on SRH yesterday Cheesy
legendary
May 16, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
a miracle lost me yesterdays match lol RCB's last over killer cost me 0.04 lol Sad still reeling over that one tho lol but Kohli is a killer lol hopefully todays match becomes intresting lol kinda one sided atm Tongue
May 16, 2015, 09:01:40 AM
technically KXIP has been lost this game from the start i think it does not make any sense to put bet on them even a single satoshi is just waste, CSK has good batting line so they will win this match for sure.
Agree bro but srgkrgkj this person still hoping lol
I don't know why the hell people go for High Odds and miracles and that too against CSK Grin

Activity: 896
May 16, 2015, 08:59:20 AM
technically KXIP has been lost this game from the start i think it does not make any sense to put bet on them even a single satoshi is just waste, CSK has good batting line so they will win this match for sure.
legendary
May 16, 2015, 08:44:34 AM
get in L:D made the first profit of the day http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17UbmHYrC8ESsMu2Z3jFBGv84G9HntKct1 negi your a one hit wonder my freind i think CSK will proibably limit KXIP's total to sub 150 for a easy chase:D
I am very happy for u mate
Also m happy coz i got CSK @ 1.62 odds Grin Grin

that is wonderful odds but i am little crazy and put money on Punjab @10 odds, i feeling something interesting will happen into this match otherwise i will going to lose my 0.04 btc on them because i want to play gamble on them at high odds.

you are really crazy person 131 runs are good total to defend when CSK is in chase to that and it seems you will gonna lose your money on them, 2 wickets down what the hell is going there CSK how can play like this Shocked

i got 4 odds on punjab too we are going to make it mate hopevfully CSK get the reality shock they deserve this time this will make a good finish for the kings season and ending on a high is their main aim you know Cheesy
You know u r going to lose on punjab lol

maybe mate but i wont be sad anyway its worth it just to see them battle it out and theyre giving a good performance atm Tongue so yeah i dont really mind even if they do lose but if they win all the more for meh lol Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: