Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 30. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2015, 02:04:28 PM
Lol
Kkr wins
I would be in a nice profit if didn't arbitraged...anyways still got little prodit

i am also with KKR before the match and got them at good odds, now that match is almost finished with win of KKR, that was nice match anyway and i enjoyed to bet on them Grin Grin

hey hey hey !!! One over can change the matches result Tongue ill be gitted if CSK loses many had hopes on them Cheesy
Activity: 896
April 30, 2015, 01:58:23 PM
Lol
Kkr wins
I would be in a nice profit if didn't arbitraged...anyways still got little prodit

i am also with KKR before the match and got them at good odds, now that match is almost finished with win of KKR, that was nice match anyway and i enjoyed to bet on them Grin Grin
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:57:57 PM
Lol
Kkr wins

KKR hasnt won yet Tongue hoping CSK claw back something i have my money there lol Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 30, 2015, 01:56:14 PM
Lol
Kkr wins
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:55:56 PM
man this is getting dangerous the match will go down to the last ball :O on edge lol
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 30, 2015, 01:34:19 PM
the required run rate is about to exceed 10 :O this will be a challenge to say the least and Uthappa is the last life KKR have Tongue Cheesy
Thanks bro
You were right...I already did arbitrage and feelong happy now that i did Smiley

np mate always here to help Tongue you can tip me if you want (let me know n ill send a addy)  Tongue ur choice how much do you think you will profit with the arbritage Tongue and rememver never go against csk Tongue
CSK is best team in Ipl mate...but KKR still trying to win the match...anything  can happen lets see where this match goes Tongue

that is true buddy in IPL anything can happen and so hard to predict about that, that is last partenership if CSK will succeed to break this on than they will be the winner of that match. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 30, 2015, 01:33:57 PM
the required run rate is about to exceed 10 :O this will be a challenge to say the least and Uthappa is the last life KKR have Tongue Cheesy
Thanks bro
You were right...I already did arbitrage and feelong happy now that i did Smiley

np mate always here to help Tongue you can tip me if you want (let me know n ill send a addy)  Tongue ur choice how much do you think you will profit with the arbritage Tongue and rememver never go against csk Tongue
CSK is best team in Ipl mate...but KKR still trying to win the match...anything  can happen lets see where this match goes Tongue
Chances are 50/50 as Uthappa is getting chances again and again which is positive thing. Catches win the matches and they already have dropped so many catches. These dropped catches will change the result ,you will see.
April 30, 2015, 01:30:36 PM
Thanks bro

legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:24:06 PM
Thanks bro

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2015, 01:22:35 PM

alone Uthappa can't change the whole match when wickets on other hand doesn't supporting him and KKR in trouble now, CSK is on fire at the moment with great touch of fielding and bowling and going to win that match.
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:22:26 PM

as expected 3 wickets fall down and Uthappa got 3rd life in that match, i dont think KKR will be the winner of today because CSK much strong and blalanced team than and in good winning rythem.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
April 30, 2015, 01:21:41 PM
You guys think Chennani Super Kings will win??, live odds are still available for betting..
April 30, 2015, 01:18:26 PM
Thanks bro
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:16:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 30, 2015, 12:58:03 PM
gl crock Cheesy Nehra has come out to bowl and may pose a threat but KKR have got Gambhir left to save them so anything can happen but after they are gone the match is done :O

wickets are key to win that match KKR batsmen doing their best with positive approach, in T20 a good over can change the whole match result, after 10 0vers match will be cleared so going into which direction.

aaand Gambhirs gone Cheesy Uthappa is the only hope for all KKR fans now after that it aint happening Tongue

so Gambhir is gone and just 2 more wickets than CSK will get them under pressure, that will be much tough for KKR to make comeback after that and i think before 10 overs they will lose 2 more wickets Grin
Uthappa has gotton new life line as his catch was slipped.It seems first 10 overs will decide the fate of the match. So KKR has to play sensibly in order to come back in the match . Let's see this is just start.
legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:54:29 PM
gl crock Cheesy Nehra has come out to bowl and may pose a threat but KKR have got Gambhir left to save them so anything can happen but after they are gone the match is done :O

wickets are key to win that match KKR batsmen doing their best with positive approach, in T20 a good over can change the whole match result, after 10 0vers match will be cleared so going into which direction.

aaand Gambhirs gone Cheesy Uthappa is the only hope for all KKR fans now after that it aint happening Tongue

so Gambhir is gone and just 2 more wickets than CSK will get them under pressure, that will be much tough for KKR to make comeback after that and i think before 10 overs they will lose 2 more wickets Grin
legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:51:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2015, 12:49:48 PM

legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:45:29 PM
legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:45:20 PM
i am still with CSK and will go till the end because i feel that CSK will win that match, i have nice odds for CSK and if they got early 2 or 3 wickets whole match will be changed into favor of them.
Pages:
Jump to: