Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 32. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 04:54:53 PM
I lost my money I betted on RCB but unfortunately match was abandoned and both teams sharing a point each..that was ridiculous..RCB was the team who was definitely gonna win today but it really didn't happen so feeling sad.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2015, 02:54:33 PM
so that match was finished uncompleted and i made nice money through bet for that, really @2.35 was such a nice odds to had that, in start it looking impossibler to happen but in the end i was lucky to get profit from that. Grin
Congratulations for very smart move. This is not expected result but looks like in today's match large number of people lost money. This is quite uncertain situation. Wow now in future will need to calculate weather situation too which will make it difficult.
Most punters check all stats before start of match and then put money so its wise call that you now check these all things before start of match
congratz buddy for winning nice amount for betted on incomplete match, i will get refunded my money from this match. i think RR was lucky to get a bonus point from this match and RCB lose sure winning match and a point.

yep congratz everyone Cheesy ive decided to check the weather before i bet on the IPL now Tongue

yup sorry to see for lose to bet on completed match and i think to put @16 odds it is like a miracle to happen there, that was impossible to happen like that but next will be careful to put bet on odds like that Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 29, 2015, 02:47:33 PM
so that match was finished uncompleted and i made nice money through bet for that, really @2.35 was such a nice odds to had that, in start it looking impossibler to happen but in the end i was lucky to get profit from that. Grin
Congratulations for very smart move. This is not expected result but looks like in today's match large number of people lost money. This is quite uncertain situation. Wow now in future will need to calculate weather situation too which will make it difficult.
Most punters check all stats before start of match and then put money so its wise call that you now check these all things before start of match
congratz buddy for winning nice amount for betted on incomplete match, i will get refunded my money from this match. i think RR was lucky to get a bonus point from this match and RCB lose sure winning match and a point.

yep congratz everyone Cheesy ive decided to check the weather before i bet on the IPL now Tongue
legendary
April 29, 2015, 02:45:26 PM
Activity: 812
April 29, 2015, 02:26:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 29, 2015, 02:25:16 PM
Activity: 896
April 29, 2015, 02:21:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 29, 2015, 02:17:02 PM
Due to incessant rain, the game between RCB and RR was unfortunately abandoned. For a brief period, the rain stopped, but then it again started to drizzle and the match had to be called off. It has to be remembered that it would take 30 minutes for the ground to get ready. Both teams shared one point each.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 01:59:24 PM
its 16 odds now Tongue but yeah its just a small bet for fun wont be depressed to loose it lol Tongue but if i win itll be exciting to say the least Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 29, 2015, 01:58:26 PM
the  match may yet go on Cheesy i have hope its at 30 odds right now for a completed match Cheesy
Now impossible dude
I have never seen in my betting history if someone won a 30 odds bet :/
legendary
April 29, 2015, 01:57:33 PM
just a small bet as the covers are coming off hopefully it pays off http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=13hD74yLziD38HhZLDMRBHcQvAtPLpoB7r
legendary
April 29, 2015, 01:56:18 PM
the  match may yet go on Cheesy i have hope its at 30 odds right now for a completed match Cheesy
April 29, 2015, 01:51:25 PM
Lost Today...Impossible for match to go on now...
Well Not a big deal..congrats to those who betted on "NO" @ completed match Smiley
legendary
April 29, 2015, 01:44:00 PM
feeling good to put bet on completed match @3.2, this good to put little money to get nice profit from that, there is still hope that match will be completed with cut off time maybe like 10 overs or more than.
I also wish same man...i betted 0.2 already when there was a chance...now i think no chance
Well..can a cut off be overs?
I mean 5 overs chase?

good news for you both The rain has stopped once again and the covers are being peeled off. There's still hope of this match resuming. wish you good luck for you guys who betted for completed match.
April 29, 2015, 01:40:29 PM
feeling good to put bet on completed match @3.2, this good to put little money to get nice profit from that, there is still hope that match will be completed with cut off time maybe like 10 overs or more than.
I also wish same man...i betted 0.2 already when there was a chance...now i think no chance
Well..can a cut off be overs?
I mean 5 overs chase?
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 29, 2015, 01:35:11 PM
April 29, 2015, 01:09:24 PM
I don't care who wins
Got a chance to bet on completed match @ 1.48 odds
Betted 0.2 btc
Hope the match completes Grin

yes that match will be complete with limited overs like with 15 overs or maybe more less than, at this time the rain has got heavier and still waiting to get start of this match after rain stop.
Feels like luck never takes my side...the moment i betted on completed match the rain got heavier Sad
Getting worried now about the loss Sad

that heavier rain is in favor of mine i put bet 0.15 Btc for uncompleted match @2.35 and at the it looking possible that will remain unfinish and both will get one one point for that.
Congrats bro for your win...i will try to recover my amount tomorrow match
thank you bro but that match is not finished yet and there is still hope for completed match, maybe that match will start after few time,if that match started and RCB win that match i will get almost double amount.
April 29, 2015, 12:59:43 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

yes that match will be complete with limited overs like with 15 overs or maybe more less than, at this time the rain has got heavier and still waiting to get start of this match after rain stop.
Feels like luck never takes my side...the moment i betted on completed match the rain got heavier Sad

that heavier rain is in favor of mine i put bet 0.15 Btc for uncompleted match @2.35 and at the it looking possible that will remain unfinish and both will get one one point for that.
Congrats bro for your win...i will try to recover my amount tomorrow match
April 29, 2015, 12:57:52 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

Activity: 728
April 29, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

Don't worry bro it is still much time.Let's hope for something good to happen.I am sure that match will be completed somehow.
Pages:
Jump to: