Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 31. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 30, 2015, 12:42:54 PM
crock wheres your money at at the moment Tongue myines on CSK i think they can defend the total but KKR are despearate but desperate enough ?
First time betted against CSK
But i betted 0.25btc only @ 2.34 odds Tongue
If won today then will recover my yesterday's loss...lets see what happens...if 2 or more wickets down KKR then will bet Double on CSK

crock whats going on Tongue CSK is one of the best teams and once Gambhir and Uthappa are gone its a one sided match unfortunately Sad you could start hedging ur bets if you feel that way too
Hmm...but i think Suryakumar yadav is also a good player btw as u say so just betted on CSK 0.25 @ 2.12 odds
Now whoever will win i had done atbitrage...yeah but less profit..can't recover yesterday loss still
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2015, 12:38:47 PM
crock wheres your money at at the moment Tongue myines on CSK i think they can defend the total but KKR are despearate but desperate enough ?
If won today then will recover my yesterday's loss...lets see what happens...if 2 or more wickets down KKR then will bet Double on CSK

crock whats going on Tongue CSK is one of the best teams and once Gambhir and Uthappa are gone its a one sided match unfortunately Sad you could start hedging ur bets if you feel that way too
legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:37:43 PM
first few ovwers and KKR are not looking good that run rate is miles off atm and theyll have to pull their socks up now lol Tongue
April 30, 2015, 12:37:12 PM

Edit: The main attaxker Ashwin is not playing for CSK so just hoping KKR will make it today Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 30, 2015, 12:35:15 PM
I think great chance for KKR to turn up the things as CSK's 5 wickets down and one more wicket at this stage and KKR will have great chance of winning because i think all the major players are back to pavillion so only miracle can change the scenario of this match.

i dont think KKR can win that match by chasing 166 runs and you will see this CSK will win that match, that is nice total to defend with some quality bowlers, i got some nice odds for CSK and will be in profit again today.
I think KKR will perform extra ordinary today as they need this win badly to stay in the upper four...
And 165 is not that much big total..but CSK fielding is great...but i think KKR can win
if KKR will be able to save his early wickets at least 10 overs than will be the winners of that match otherwise CSK  has ability to defend this total with his good feilding and bowling. let's see what happens in first 10 overs.
legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:30:09 PM
April 30, 2015, 12:25:34 PM
I think great chance for KKR to turn up the things as CSK's 5 wickets down and one more wicket at this stage and KKR will have great chance of winning because i think all the major players are back to pavillion so only miracle can change the scenario of this match.

i dont think KKR can win that match by chasing 166 runs and you will see this CSK will win that match, that is nice total to defend with some quality bowlers, i got some nice odds for CSK and will be in profit again today.
I think KKR will perform extra ordinary today as they need this win badly to stay in the upper four...
And 165 is not that much big total..but CSK fielding is great...but i think KKR can win
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 30, 2015, 12:20:02 PM

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
April 30, 2015, 11:38:58 AM
April 30, 2015, 11:16:08 AM
Guys i have betted 0.25 btc on KKR on the start of match @ 2.34 odds
Do you guys think it was my good decision..feeling tensed as CSK started pretty well with high speed runs flowing
Activity: 896
April 30, 2015, 08:58:59 AM
I would go with kkr as they desperately need to win today and can have a grip on the tournament csk is better team but can't afford to take a risk in beginning of the match once the match is on looking at the present situation would prefer to bet.
well i think so KKR is good and underestimate them once their batting line clicked there will be big bang to the match, live betting is good decision to go with KKR and i presonally feel they will win the match today. Grin
Activity: 938
April 30, 2015, 08:55:41 AM
I would go with kkr as they desperately need to win today and can have a grip on the tournament csk is better team but can't afford to take a risk in beginning of the match once the match is on looking at the present situation would prefer to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 30, 2015, 04:41:22 AM
Suggest me some tips for tommorrow's match. CSK VS KOL who will be the better team tommorrow?? My heart say CSK but mind goes with KOL as KOL needs to win this match desperately they need to have points on board to survive in this year's IPL.

I would suggest betting on KKR the reason being they really need points and would show one of their best games AFAIK.
Risking at CSK isnt bad as CSK is one of the best teams of IPL.
If I was to give a suggestion, I would suggest doing IN-Game betting rather than risking on a tough match Smiley

Good Luck
~Rony
I will agree because your suggestion is very practical having watched last few results. The in match betting is perfect solution even winning can be little less but you are more secure and have good idea about the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 30, 2015, 04:33:44 AM
Suggest me some tips for tommorrow's match. CSK VS KOL who will be the better team tommorrow?? My heart say CSK but mind goes with KOL as KOL needs to win this match desperately they need to have points on board to survive in this year's IPL.

i would also suggest CSK for today match look at batting line up of them Smith, McCullum, Raina and Dhoni and best all rounders Jadeja and Bravo, they have 70% winning chance for today match against KKR.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 30, 2015, 02:51:01 AM

I would suggest betting on KKR the reason being they really need points and would show one of their best games AFAIK.
Risking at CSK isnt bad as CSK is one of the best teams of IPL.
If I was to give a suggestion, I would suggest doing IN-Game betting rather than risking on a tough match Smiley

Good Luck
~Rony
Activity: 952
April 29, 2015, 08:39:35 PM
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 06:21:34 PM
I betted on RR but Thank God I got my money back as it was undecided match and for tommorrow's match i would love to bet on CSK as CSK is a great team when it comes to IPL so my money would be definitely on CSK in tommorrow's match.We have seen some great performances from CSK in past few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 29, 2015, 05:48:40 PM
I just saw my bet too, had bet on the match to continue and had also got good odds , around 1.85 . Too bad it didn't continue, it almost started again, and got cancelled in the last moment. I was actually surprised to see this bet being offered on DB.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 29, 2015, 05:13:38 PM
I lost my money I betted on RCB but unfortunately match was abandoned and both teams sharing a point each..that was ridiculous..RCB was the team who was definitely gonna win today but it really didn't happen so feeling sad.

that is really strange for us to hear about your lose on RCB Shocked Shocked this make me in great shock we all were got refunded from that match so that is impossible to lost money on undecided match Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 29, 2015, 05:08:14 PM
I lost my money I betted on RCB but unfortunately match was abandoned and both teams sharing a point each..that was ridiculous..RCB was the team who was definitely gonna win today but it really didn't happen so feeling sad.
I am really shocked to hear this that you lost money on undecided match. As far as I know withdraw/undecided matches bets are being refunded to those who place bets. I personally got betting money back on undecided matches.
Pages:
Jump to: