Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 33. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 29, 2015, 12:53:23 PM
I don't care who wins
Got a chance to bet on completed match @ 1.48 odds
Betted 0.2 btc
Hope the match completes Grin

yes that match will be complete with limited overs like with 15 overs or maybe more less than, at this time the rain has got heavier and still waiting to get start of this match after rain stop.
RCB has already set up a huge total for RR.If match will be reduced to limited over then it will be even more difficult for RR to chase the targeted score.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 29, 2015, 12:51:45 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

yes that match will be complete with limited overs like with 15 overs or maybe more less than, at this time the rain has got heavier and still waiting to get start of this match after rain stop.
Feels like luck never takes my side...the moment i betted on completed match the rain got heavier Sad
Getting worried now about the loss Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2015, 12:49:46 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 29, 2015, 12:49:38 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc

you are lucky dude to get completed match at great odds because now odds are very low for completed match, i hope so that match will be completed and waiting to go for odds to go little high.
April 29, 2015, 12:45:57 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc
It seems that match will be completed. You did really very nice move to win indifferent of the winner.I didn't know about this type of bets.If match completion option will be available in some other match surely will go far that.
Its still available on directbet..you can see there and decide to bet or not
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 12:43:42 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc
It seems that match will be completed. You did really very nice move to win indifferent of the winner.I didn't know about this type of bets.If match completion option will be available in some other match surely will go far that.
April 29, 2015, 12:39:16 PM
I don't care who wins
Betted 0.2 btc
Activity: 896
April 29, 2015, 12:25:59 PM
dam yesterday on directbet I bet on the Ipl team and lost my bet only for 2 runs...which one should I bet on today?

RCB is smart choice for that match and they 90% chance for win today as target is going to above 190+, RCB has great bowlers like Starc so they can defend that target and their fielding is plus point for them.

201 runs to chase looking much hard target, RCB played very awesome and their batsmen played with perfection after poor start in the beggining they set the huge total of 200 runs, RCB will be the winner for sure in that match.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 12:08:11 PM
dam yesterday on directbet I bet on the Ipl team and lost my bet only for 2 runs...which one should I bet on today?

RCB is smart choice for that match and they 90% chance for win today as target is going to above 190+, RCB has great bowlers like Starc so they can defend that target and their fielding is plus point for them.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 12:04:52 PM
RR is over 2
And i think they can chase the total...what u say guys?

i dont think they can win today match because RCB has nice bowling attack, it can be very close match but IPL hard to predict about future of any match.
Have you already betted today if so on which team?

i have betted on RCB @2.24 odds after 2 wickets down as you know they have strong batting line up and much attacking bowling department, i hope they will win that match.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 12:03:49 PM
April 29, 2015, 11:56:54 AM
RR is over 2

i dont think they can win today match because RCB has nice bowling attack, it can be very close match but IPL hard to predict about future of any match.
Have you already betted today if so on which team?
legendary
April 29, 2015, 11:54:01 AM
RR is over 2

April 29, 2015, 11:48:47 AM
RR is over 2
legendary
April 29, 2015, 11:13:20 AM
thanks to RR for help to get nice odds for RCB, they made nice come back after 2 early wickets, AB de Villiers is magical batsman who can any game with his wonderful performance.

RCB is best choice for today match, at 19 runs 2 wickets got wonderful odds for them but RR is also good team as compare we both Watson, Hooda and Rahane are good form and make that little tough.
legendary
April 29, 2015, 11:06:56 AM
thanks to RR for help to get nice odds for RCB, they made nice come back after 2 early wickets, AB de Villiers is magical batsman who can any game with his wonderful performance.
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 29, 2015, 12:36:48 AM
todays was a great impressive match . CSK vs KKR
CSK won by 2 runs Tongue what a match it was .

Upcoming match RCB vs RR
i predict that RCB will won the match . and i will bet on RCB Smiley hope you guys win your bets too .

happy betting on ipl Smiley

truly fixed match, thats how IPL goes, just see dont bet , thats what i would suggest.

yup many matches are fixed in ipls do not trust any one
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Upcoming match RCB vs RR
i predict that RCB will won the match . and i will bet on RCB Smiley hope you guys win your bets too .

truly fixed match, thats how IPL goes, just see dont bet , thats what i would suggest.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 02:54:58 PM

Upcoming match RCB vs RR

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 02:51:59 PM
congratz to all winners for betting on CSK, that match really great for me and some other players who stand with CSK Wink,
i also believe that CSK will win that and did not change my mind till end and got maximum profit again with them Grin Grin
I am just 0.08 btc profit in today
How much did you profit today Wink

i got 0.41 Btc in pure profit but happy to see you also made some money from that match, in fact i put 0.05 on KKR @14 odds after 7 wickets down to get protection for my money because that total was not so good, Grin
what about tomorrow match RR vs RCB?
Congrats man for your good profit
I will go with RCB for tomorrow

After yesterday's lose, I will go with RR tomorrow to cover my lose :-/
Pages:
Jump to: