Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 29. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2015, 08:19:54 AM
what a poor performance by KXIP oh man as we expected for today, why bookies made them faovrite before start the match as this many person will be in trouble to put bet on them, DD is amazing in bowling and got cotrol on them.
You should have betted on DD at the start of the match like i did...i was confident about DD win as they will be desperate to win to go up...punjab won't be able to do anything as they are already at bottom Grin

i also betted on DD @2.1 odds before start the match and want to get little high for them like 0ver 3 or 4 but KXIP made me amazed this time Sad, btw DD @2.1 odds not a bad deal Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 01, 2015, 08:06:10 AM
what a poor performance by KXIP oh man as we expected for today, why bookies made them faovrite before start the match as this many person will be in trouble to put bet on them, DD is amazing in bowling and got cotrol on them.
You should have betted on DD at the start of the match like i did...i was confident about DD win as they will be desperate to win to go up...punjab won't be able to do anything as they are already at bottom Grin
legendary
May 01, 2015, 07:55:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 01, 2015, 07:48:40 AM
As i was so confident about Delhi today that i betted 0.18 btc on the start of the match @2.1 odds..will get a nice profit today if delhi wins Wink

good luck dude DD @2.1 odds looking much smart choice as they Punjab playing very poor, DD must restrict their inning under 130 so that they can easily chase that target.
May 01, 2015, 07:25:32 AM
As i was so confident about Delhi today that i betted 0.18 btc on the start of the match @2.1 odds..will get a nice profit today if delhi wins Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
May 01, 2015, 06:41:02 AM
I think you should bet on DD as they desperately need to win. And i think you should gamble on Duminy and yuvi as they need to perform well so i say u should go with DD.
legendary
May 01, 2015, 04:21:59 AM
What do you guys thinks about today's match DD vs KXIP
J will go with DD as they really need a win today to still make chances to go up..On the other side KXIP win today doesn't affect there rankings

A match between 2 bottom ranked teams. Could go either way.
I will look at the odds closely if I make a bet.

Dehli has more bright chances for win of today match as comparing their performance with Punajb, Punjab's performance consistently poor in that event. Dehli will be the winner of today match.
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 01, 2015, 04:01:09 AM
J will go with DD as they really need a win today to still make chances to go up..On the other side KXIP win today doesn't affect there rankings

A match between 2 bottom ranked teams. Could go either way.
I will look at the odds closely if I make a bet.
Activity: 896
May 01, 2015, 03:03:48 AM

in my point of view DD can win that as they really need and will play with winning spirit, so i will go with them and hope DD will be win the today match.
May 01, 2015, 02:42:17 AM
legendary
April 30, 2015, 02:37:58 PM
Fuck only got 0.06btc profit today by doing arbitrage
Things would have been different if i only betted on KKR then i would havw recovered my yesterdays loss Tongue
NP btw...KKR won that unexpected match and they deserved it Wink

you are lucky man got 0.06btc profit, Smiley i am in lose of 0.02 because after Uthappa getting 2 lives i put some some on KKR to make me in safe way of exit from that match, it seems fixed so that i put some money on them, congratz to all winners who betted on KKR.. Grin
Man one more awesome thing just hapoened now...
I will not reveal the site name here but just when i withdraw my 0.06 btc profit today...i don't know how but i recieved 0.06 btcs 2 times..i don't know how...even on blockchain its showing 2 transactions...lol..they are not yet confirmed but i think it's server error i got 2 payments instead of 1 Tongue

wowww another good luck happen to you cheers mate Kiss Kiss
i am happy to get nice profit on KKR and yesterday from uncoompleted match, i put all that profit on that match and got 2.35X from it, KKR makde my day i love you bookies  Kiss Kiss

and the bookies love us Tongue wqell those who betted on CSK today anyway lol Sad

Hahaha...I don't care about bookies lol..i already was in safe mode Tongue

congrats to all for getting huge profit to bet on KKR, Uthappa did that possible to win for them on way and they really need of it,
that win was much important for them so i am also i did not put bet on any team just win from 6 overs total.
April 30, 2015, 02:33:06 PM
Things would have been different if i only betted on KKR then i would havw recovered my yesterdays loss Tongue

you are lucky man got 0.06btc profit, Smiley i am in lose of 0.02 because after Uthappa getting 2 lives i put some some on KKR to make me in safe way of exit from that match, it seems fixed so that i put some money on them, congratz to all winners who betted on KKR.. Grin
I will not reveal the site name here but just when i withdraw my 0.06 btc profit today...i don't know how but i recieved 0.06 btcs 2 times..i don't know how...even on blockchain its showing 2 transactions...lol..they are not yet confirmed but i think it's server error i got 2 payments instead of 1 Tongue

i am happy to get nice profit on KKR and yesterday from uncoompleted match, i put all that profit on that match and got 2.35X from it, KKR makde my day i love you bookies  Kiss Kiss

and the bookies love us Tongue wqell those who betted on CSK today anyway lol Sad

Hahaha...I don't care about bookies lol..i already was in safe mode Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 30, 2015, 02:25:07 PM

Activity: 896
April 30, 2015, 02:24:09 PM

April 30, 2015, 02:20:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
April 30, 2015, 02:18:27 PM

;( im completely wiped out now lol had everything on that match 0.1 and its gone Sad must say its a good day for the bookies but those drop catches didnt look natural if you know what i mean Tongue
legendary
April 30, 2015, 02:16:28 PM

April 30, 2015, 02:12:18 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 30, 2015, 02:10:41 PM
A very good win by KKR and I am very happy with the class of Uthapa he done great job for his team congrats to all winners
This is quite expected result as everyone knew KKR will win. Today was to happen something new.Congratulation to everyone who placed their bets sensibly and took right decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 30, 2015, 02:07:57 PM
A very good win by KKR and I am very happy with the class of Uthapa he done great job for his team congrats to all winners
Pages:
Jump to: