Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 41. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2015, 12:18:39 PM
Tongue but dont underestimate punjab Cheesy they are a strong team who will go agressive but personally wont be able to do enough to make it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 25, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
CSK is going to set target near about 200+ in that and for sure will win that match, congratulation to all winner for betted on MI. there is nice money from these matches. Cheesy

McCullum and Raina beating much badly Punjab's bowlers Current Run Rate almost over 10 now and making hard for that, they want to set target 200+ for that innings.

xD CSK showing full contol of the match so far guiding the balls to the boundreis so far Cheesy proving to be elusive xD

CSK providing maximum entertainment with much aggressive batting it would be much amazing if they get succeed to hit 200+ score there, after this KXIP will not be able to chase score. Shocked

csk always go out with a bang, from past performance they are a solid team with a bunch of talent Cheesy Kibngs going to get demolished today :?

CSK bang the score and set total of 192 with 3 wickets, that is good total to defend if Punjab really want to win they have struggle much hard for that Cheesy
legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:49:11 AM
CSK is going to set target near about 200+ in that and for sure will win that match, congratulation to all winner for betted on MI. there is nice money from these matches. Cheesy

McCullum and Raina beating much badly Punjab's bowlers Current Run Rate almost over 10 now and making hard for that, they want to set target 200+ for that innings.

xD CSK showing full contol of the match so far guiding the balls to the boundreis so far Cheesy proving to be elusive xD

CSK providing maximum entertainment with much aggressive batting it would be much amazing if they get succeed to hit 200+ score there, after this KXIP will not be able to chase score. Shocked

csk always go out with a bang, from past performance they are a solid team with a bunch of talent Cheesy Kibngs going to get demolished today :?
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 25, 2015, 11:37:32 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:25:51 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 11:15:17 AM

Activity: 896
April 25, 2015, 10:57:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 25, 2015, 10:40:38 AM
congrats to all for winning of MI by 20 runs that is great performance, i am happy to get good profit by betting on them. so let's move head to next match KXIP v CSK.

hmm what are your thoughts on the match ? CSK should be a sure winner right ? Kings are a challenge but CSK are beasts Tongue
No doubt CSk will win...maxwell is also not playing for punjab today..so its clean win for csk
I will say nothing different CSK will win this match after all. Although this match will not be that easy but CSK has more chances and better team.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 25, 2015, 10:37:57 AM
congrats to all for winning of MI by 20 runs that is great performance, i am happy to get good profit by betting on them. so let's move head to next match KXIP v CSK.

hmm what are your thoughts on the match ? CSK should be a sure winner right ? Kings are a challenge but CSK are beasts Tongue
No doubt CSk will win...maxwell is also not playing for punjab today..so its clean win for csk
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:10:52 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:09:15 AM
:p traficola nice hope theres is some profit in thee for you Cheesy MI are holding ut tyhey just have to keep up ramping the pressure and SRH will crack Cheesy

thanks buddy i get started today with SRH i thought they will win today as 158 in a good total but after 4 wickets i got MI @1.61 to just reocver my bet amount so i am not a lose there. Grin Grin Grin

nice see hedging bets is actally a good way of making money slow and steadily Cheesy sad to see SRH's potential being wasted here, they are a solid team who should go on and do amazing things Cheesy
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:07:59 AM
:p traficola nice hope theres is some profit in thee for you Cheesy MI are holding ut tyhey just have to keep up ramping the pressure and SRH will crack Cheesy

thanks buddy i get started today with SRH i thought they will win today as 158 in a good total but after 4 wickets i got MI @1.61 to just reocver my bet amount so i am not a lose there. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:03:08 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 10:01:00 AM
Mi gonna lose now...those who betted on mi can still bet on SRH to recover their loses...

Hedge your bets guys to minimixze losses Cheesy if you can profit one way but loose less the other way too Cheesy its a good way of minimizing risk Cheesy
there is still much twist in that match MI is on fire and get back into match, SRH is trouble as lost early wickets if they want comeback they much big overs. Wink

agreed Cheesy but thats just t20 cricket Tongue every ball matters lol Cheesy but SRH have a hill to climb now but the players mightbe able to manage Cheesy

MI is going to win that match as 6 wickets down by now but i am lucky to just recover my bet amount by put bet @1.61 odds.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 09:55:11 AM
Mi gonna lose now...those who betted on mi can still bet on SRH to recover their loses...

Hedge your bets guys to minimixze losses Cheesy if you can profit one way but loose less the other way too Cheesy its a good way of minimizing risk Cheesy
there is still much twist in that match MI is on fire and get back into match, SRH is trouble as lost early wickets if they want comeback they much big overs. Wink

agreed Cheesy but thats just t20 cricket Tongue every ball matters lol Cheesy but SRH have a hill to climb now but the players mightbe able to manage Cheesy
legendary
April 25, 2015, 09:54:36 AM

34 runs in 18 balls possible for SRH to chase that 158 target, MI bowlers delivering their best performance in that and fielding is outstanding i manage my bet at SRH with high odds and now get MI @1.61 odds.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 09:43:42 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 08:28:23 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 25, 2015, 08:09:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: