Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 42. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2015, 07:17:15 AM
current MI performance is surprising to say the least i would estimate a total of 160-180 being set by them as the pressure increase on SRH they should perform Cheesy
I wonder in today's match both styne and boult are Playing for SRH but MI will win for Sure Grin
And in nights match CSK will win Wink

CSK will win for sure if that match is not fixed, KXIP is not an easy team and many eyes on them in that match, let's see for that after current match. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 25, 2015, 07:14:50 AM
current MI performance is surprising to say the least i would estimate a total of 160-180 being set by them as the pressure increase on SRH they should perform Cheesy

SRH is much better team than MI by allways batting, bowling and fielding, they will over come and keep total under 150 runs,
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 25, 2015, 07:13:56 AM
I wonder in today's match both styne and boult are Playing for SRH but MI will win for Sure Grin
CSK is a sure win !! Cheesy they have been thumping oppenenets left right and center thruoughout the season so far Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 25, 2015, 07:12:39 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 07:04:54 AM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 07:02:30 AM
Yesterdays bet lost, today I am going with SRH and KXIP, good odds, now a days there is not favs, favs are giving higher odds, and for the underdogs bookies are not giving higher odds....all odds are in range of 2.4 something...

for today matches MI and CSK are better choices for betting if you want recover your loss, MI @1.69 is not a bad deal and CSK is sure winner @1.58.

MI always makes me jittery. Never sure when they are gonna play to their potential.

Mumbai is a shaky team gotta admit they dont have the batting power or the bowling prowess to match CSK :O on the other hand the other match seems likely to be fixed Punjab has potential but again anything can happen

Mumbai's opening batsmen doing best at the moment but i am betting on the SRH and got @2.25 odds, Hyderabad has much strong batting line up compare to Mumbai, in that match try to make win on both teams.

that can be much risky if MI get succeed to set total overs 180+ in that match and it looking possible to achieve that target easily, hope this match will go close till last over.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 06:59:23 AM
Yesterdays bet lost, today I am going with SRH and KXIP, good odds, now a days there is not favs, favs are giving higher odds, and for the underdogs bookies are not giving higher odds....all odds are in range of 2.4 something...

for today matches MI and CSK are better choices for betting if you want recover your loss, MI @1.69 is not a bad deal and CSK is sure winner @1.58.

MI always makes me jittery. Never sure when they are gonna play to their potential.

Mumbai is a shaky team gotta admit they dont have the batting power or the bowling prowess to match CSK :O on the other hand the other match seems likely to be fixed Punjab has potential but again anything can happen

Mumbai's opening batsmen doing best at the moment but i am betting on the SRH and got @2.25 odds, Hyderabad has much strong batting line up compare to Mumbai, in that match try to make win on both teams.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 06:54:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 25, 2015, 06:42:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 25, 2015, 06:12:29 AM

I am going for MI for first match and for second one will wait little more to see and place my bets. Good luck everyone for their bets.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 05:16:58 AM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 05:16:51 AM

i have little doubt about SRH v MI match my suggestion is that live-betting would be much better instead of betting at fixed odds there, if we compare CSK v KXIP than i will prefer CSK for betting into that match.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 25, 2015, 05:02:37 AM
Activity: 896
April 25, 2015, 03:18:44 AM
Tomorow csk will win for sure Wink

agreed CSK is a significantly stronger team Cheesy but dont let emotions cloud logic MI are statsitically strong too and can turn a match around :O

today first match between SRH vs MI and after 2nd match will start CSK vs KXIP, it quite confusing at the moment CSK vs MI in that Shocked
April 25, 2015, 12:11:44 AM

agreed CSK is a significantly stronger team Cheesy but dont let emotions cloud logic MI are statsitically strong too and can turn a match around :O

It's CSK vs KXIP
legendary
April 24, 2015, 04:18:08 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 24, 2015, 03:37:01 PM

I hope so
April 24, 2015, 02:07:55 PM
legendary
April 24, 2015, 01:54:47 PM
What is this IPL thing ? Can someone please explain to me ?

its the Indian Premier League t20 cricket basically Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
April 24, 2015, 01:52:26 PM
What is this IPL thing ? Can someone please explain to me ?
Pages:
Jump to: