Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 56. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2015, 06:23:59 AM
So Delhi wins, so my profit became $19, in today match there is no favs, so no bet for me, but I think Hyderabad need to win this match, Rajastan is a better team, there is lots of chance for arbitrage...

in today match both team are balanced and equall chance of winning so better go for bet there during the match than sure you will get high odds more than 2 for any team and can make win on both sides. Grin

No one can predict today's winner easily. I recommend not to bet, or if you wanna bet, I recommend betting on the team which has higher odds as according to last few results, team having higher odds wins the match Wink

PS :- IPL is fixed so isn't recommended to bet on IPL

well we all knows that IPL matches has fixed result but many members making nice money to bet at these matches, SRH will win today match as we compare that with RR. but nobody can predict the 100% correct about the match result.

Yaa true.. Nobody can predict the result in IPL due to a lot of fixing. Only thing we can do is guess and my guess for today's match is SRH Smiley

agreed with you guys... RR is favorite of bookies and many eyes on them, SRH has more chance of winning than RR as their team combination but we have to be carefull during that event and try to make safe exit with some profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 16, 2015, 06:06:26 AM
So Delhi wins, so my profit became $19, in today match there is no favs, so no bet for me, but I think Hyderabad need to win this match, Rajastan is a better team, there is lots of chance for arbitrage...

in today match both team are balanced and equall chance of winning so better go for bet there during the match than sure you will get high odds more than 2 for any team and can make win on both sides. Grin

No one can predict today's winner easily. I recommend not to bet, or if you wanna bet, I recommend betting on the team which has higher odds as according to last few results, team having higher odds wins the match Wink

well we all knows that IPL matches has fixed result but many members making nice money to bet at these matches, SRH will win today match as we compare that with RR. but nobody can predict the 100% correct about the match result.

Yaa true.. Nobody can predict the result in IPL due to a lot of fixing. Only thing we can do is guess and my guess for today's match is SRH Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 16, 2015, 06:02:18 AM

April 16, 2015, 05:12:50 AM

Activity: 896
April 16, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 16, 2015, 02:36:51 AM
April 15, 2015, 02:51:16 PM
What an awesome fixed match till the last over
Anyways..i betted on Delhi and won @ great odds Smiley

congratulation for nice winning and that was again a fixed match underdogs won again so we can imagine how much money involve into that IPL matches, i also got nice money to bet on DD.

that was unexpected result again but many of us won there by bet @ DD with great odds, these matches making me rich by putting bet on underdogs. Grin
I am happy you guys are winning by betting on underdogs but one thing i want to warn about is this strategy not always works..infact none of the strategy always works so if you want to assure yourself profit in the end then bet during in play like i do...i bet around 0.2btc everyday during in play when i am sure that this team will win..of course sometimes profit is less (due to less odds) but something is better then nothing...profit is always better then loss even if its low profit Smiley

yes true there is no strategy in gambling if we are winning on underdogs that is pure luck, i will keep your advice in my mind for next matches, i am will for next match with your strategy to put bet in during the match. anyway congrats to all for nice winning.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 15, 2015, 02:44:48 PM

congratulation for nice winning and that was again a fixed match underdogs won again so we can imagine how much money involve into that IPL matches, i also got nice money to bet on DD.

that was unexpected result again but many of us won there by bet @ DD with great odds, these matches making me rich by putting bet on underdogs. Grin
I am happy you guys are winning by betting on underdogs but one thing i want to warn about is this strategy not always works..infact none of the strategy always works so if you want to assure yourself profit in the end then bet during in play like i do...i bet around 0.2btc everyday during in play when i am sure that this team will win..of course sometimes profit is less (due to less odds) but something is better then nothing...profit is always better then loss even if its low profit Smiley
legendary
April 15, 2015, 02:30:59 PM

legendary
April 15, 2015, 02:28:42 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 15, 2015, 02:25:45 PM
April 15, 2015, 02:23:01 PM
DD is about to finish that match with nice win again,Yuraj and Agarwal played awesome innings there and changed the match into their favor after slow start.so congrats to all who won bet on that that match.
DD will bring money to many people just like me. This was another very interesting match. IPL current edition is going to make bring good money to many people.

That was a nice win by Delhi Daredevils.

Great innings by Yuvraj Singh and Agarwal and a great last over by Imran Tahir Smiley  Great Play
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2015, 02:10:15 PM
DD is about to finish that match with nice win again,Yuraj and Agarwal played awesome innings there and changed the match into their favor after slow start.so congrats to all who won bet on that that match.
DD will bring money to many people just like me. This was another very interesting match. IPL current edition is going to make bring good money to many people.
legendary
April 15, 2015, 02:00:57 PM
April 15, 2015, 06:09:29 AM
RR vs MI, there are no underdogs or favs in this match, you can see the odds are almost equal for both teams, so no bet for me, when you see small odds and peoples favs, then you go with other team, I dont say underdogs always win, but sometimes.... checkout...

See today we have one match Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils, Punjab is the favs, so I am going with Delhi Daredevils, the odds for Delhi is more than $3....

but i think KXIP will win that match and better chance today so better wait for toss before put bet at any team if DD bat first than go with them to make win on both sides. that is just a suggestion Wink

amazing idea about betting in IPL edition, i am also following that strategy there and try to make win on both sides and in that tourament in every match comes ups and down so we can easily make win on both sides.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2015, 04:31:25 AM
Yeah thats a good Idea, but you know we can just paper trade here...so that we can understand what happens if we bet only seeing odds....

in IPL event there are so many chances to make win on both sides, i also agreed with that kind of idea but i will go first with DD even they decided to bowl first.
This seems easy but most of the times match becomes one sided and we can't do anything. That way we lose even more. It is more good to think well before bet on any side and if appears chance to make win on both sides then is not bad to avail that opportunity.
legendary
April 15, 2015, 04:12:04 AM
Yeah thats a good Idea, but you know we can just paper trade here...so that we can understand what happens if we bet only seeing odds....

in IPL event there are so many chances to make win on both sides, i also agreed with that kind of idea but i will go first with DD even they decided to bowl first.
April 15, 2015, 03:56:35 AM
legendary
April 15, 2015, 03:35:48 AM
RR vs MI, there are no underdogs or favs in this match, you can see the odds are almost equal for both teams, so no bet for me, when you see small odds and peoples favs, then you go with other team, I dont say underdogs always win, but sometimes.... checkout...

See today we have one match Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils, Punjab is the favs, so I am going with Delhi Daredevils, the odds for Delhi is more than $3....

but i think KXIP will win that match and better chance today so better wait for toss before put bet at any team if DD bat first than go with them to make win on both sides. that is just a suggestion Wink
April 15, 2015, 03:06:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: