Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 55. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2015, 02:26:36 PM
congrats to all those who profited Cheesy this is why cricket is one amazing sport, the results are undecided often to the last ball and the underdogs are often winners Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 16, 2015, 02:07:10 PM
yep i think so too RR will win now unlucky SRH and all the betters too Sad the IPL has cost me too so far Sad

just 2 more wickets to go than the whole match can be changed into the favor of SRH, really i want like that but RR is much strong position to win that match. Angry

Yeah mate i feel the same way a SRH win will be amazing especially at this stage of the match Cheesy

yes we all want to win SRH that match but match almost finished i am little to get RR @1.16 again to get some my money back. Grin
Unfortunately all those who wanted SRH to win lose...i betted only on Raj so pretty good win today...as i say never bet before the start of match on any team because by doing so your all concentration will be to recover your loss during the match which is more risky so better bet during in play to increase the chances of winning Smiley
This was one of the best match till the last ball the result was not 100% clear. This type of match are soul of the 20 20 style cricket.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 16, 2015, 02:05:46 PM
yep i think so too RR will win now unlucky SRH and all the betters too Sad the IPL has cost me too so far Sad

just 2 more wickets to go than the whole match can be changed into the favor of SRH, really i want like that but RR is much strong position to win that match. Angry

Yeah mate i feel the same way a SRH win will be amazing especially at this stage of the match Cheesy

yes we all want to win SRH that match but match almost finished i am little to get RR @1.16 again to get some my money back. Grin
Unfortunately all those who wanted SRH to win lose...i betted only on Raj so pretty good win today...as i say never bet before the start of match on any team because by doing so your all concentration will be to recover your loss during the match which is more risky so better bet during in play to increase the chances of winning Smiley

congratulation dude for nice winning, but that was not easy match for RR as i expected with low scores to chase and give me chance to reocver little portion of my money back just 0.02BTC not a big lose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 16, 2015, 02:03:15 PM

legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:49:54 PM

legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:46:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
April 16, 2015, 01:35:19 PM

legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:27:21 PM
legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:19:48 PM
Steve smith is doing wonders for RR :O atm it seems all could go their way unless someone pulls of a hat trick Tongue
I think even then raj is in stromg position to easily win Smiley

yeah im still surpirsed at the current scores lol what is happening with the favourites SRH Tongue

anything can happen in IPL event but RR is going to win today match easily at the moment. Wink
legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:17:01 PM
Steve smith is doing wonders for RR :O atm it seems all could go their way unless someone pulls of a hat trick Tongue

yeah im still surpirsed at the current scores lol what is happening with the favourites SRH Tongue
April 16, 2015, 01:16:10 PM
legendary
April 16, 2015, 01:14:28 PM
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:51:17 PM
RR is doing very well and seems that it will win the match easily. Let's see the final result if something changes the results or will be straight winner.

that is great to see you buddy i missed to bet on RR and put my money on SRH and still waiting for recover some part of it, if SRH will get some break through with some wickets.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 16, 2015, 12:47:40 PM
RR is doing very well and seems that it will win the match easily. Let's see the final result if something changes the results or will be straight winner.
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:41:07 PM
The IPL is becoming increasing unpredictable (fixed ?) by the minute lol last years season was bad enough :O

true much unpredictable because big bookies and team owner so any team can win the match without any combination. for today match 127 runs looking much easy target but SRH can win that match if that is fixed.
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:33:03 PM
The IPL is becoming increasing unpredictable (fixed ?) by the minute lol last years season was bad enough :O
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:31:24 PM
what the hell SRH is in real trouble, RR  is on fire i think that will be much hard to recover from that match for me and others who bet on SRH first. let's see what happens in next innings. if there chance come come for recover or not.
I don't know if i did right or wrong..just betted around 0.47 bitcoins @ 1.24 odds on rajasthan..anything can happen in ipl but if raj can't win this match then surely everything is fix Sad

oh man you risked high amount but i think RR will win that match easily without any new drama, but the predict about any match result is much hard.
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:31:15 PM
what the hell SRH is in real trouble, RR  is on fire i think that will be much hard to recover from that match for me and others who bet on SRH first. let's see what happens in next innings. if there chance come come for recover or not.
I don't know if i did right or wrong..just betted around 0.47 bitcoins @ 1.24 odds on rajasthan..anything can happen in ipl but if raj can't win this match then surely everything is fix Sad

you cam make win easily on both sides SRH @ 5.6 odds so that will be more safe option for that match without any tension, you are lucky person.
April 16, 2015, 12:16:27 PM
legendary
April 16, 2015, 12:05:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: