Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 54. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2015, 01:04:07 PM
what the hell CSK is on fire 90 runs in 6 overs, i never imagine they can do like this but in IPL is possible to happen like that Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 17, 2015, 01:00:59 PM
It is really interesting , i've heard in news that in India it is illegal to bet on IPL or any other stuff , is it a bookie doing it or just some random BTC lover??

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27412990

there online bookie to bet with btc.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Agent of Chaos
April 17, 2015, 12:54:04 PM
It is really interesting , i've heard in news that in India it is illegal to bet on IPL or any other stuff , is it a bookie doing it or just some random BTC lover??
legendary
April 17, 2015, 12:53:20 PM
thanks  MI for helping to get odds @1.90 for CSK that was really great odds after the total of 183,

that is awesome odds for bet at CSK, MI now over 3.65 so easily can make win on both sides. McCullum and Smith changed the match into favor CSK.
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 17, 2015, 12:52:33 PM
thanks  MI for helping to get odds @1.90 for CSK that was really great odds after the total of 183,

true Tongue hope you guys cashed in if you were confident Cheesy GL Bettors Cheesy
legendary
April 17, 2015, 12:48:37 PM
legendary
April 17, 2015, 12:33:40 PM
hope the match doesnt result in an unexpected result again lol it looks tough for csk but the top order looks good enough to whack out the runs lol
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 17, 2015, 12:19:46 PM
CSK FTW Chennia is much more superior and the odds show this too Cheesy im hoping for a CSK win Cheesy

CSK is the favorite of bookies @1.48 odds and stronger team than MI, i hope CSK is better chance of winning for today if see batting line of MI they are still performing much bad in every match. so something is better than nothing.

i will be shocked if MI win today lol but you coulde hedge your bets or arbritage to minimize losses Cheesy

Lol..yeah..thats something I always do in case the team that I bet on is losing.! CSK has always performed well in the IPL... Lets just hope their run continues.!
Ill be betting on CSK for tonight.! Smiley

I might be risking a few btc on CSK too Smiley

Mumbai have got a fighting total. The odds look to be pretty equal at the half way mark.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 17, 2015, 11:56:42 AM
CSK FTW Chennia is much more superior and the odds show this too Cheesy im hoping for a CSK win Cheesy

CSK is the favorite of bookies @1.48 odds and stronger team than MI, i hope CSK is better chance of winning for today if see batting line of MI they are still performing much bad in every match. so something is better than nothing.

i will be shocked if MI win today lol but you coulde hedge your bets or arbritage to minimize losses Cheesy

Lol..yeah..thats something I always do in case the team that I bet on is losing.! CSK has always performed well in the IPL... Lets just hope their run continues.!

I might be risking a few btc on CSK too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
April 17, 2015, 09:20:17 AM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 09:04:49 AM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 08:54:05 AM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 08:46:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
April 17, 2015, 08:45:45 AM
Any predictions on tonights matches?
legendary
April 17, 2015, 04:32:58 AM
That was an awesome fixed match.

That's the reason I hate betting on IPL Matches  Angry Angry

that is not reason for hate to any event look at above many members making a lot money by betting at IPL, in every match you make win on both side easily just keep eye on match and in the end you will be in profit. Wink

The betting in IPL is way risky as no one ones when underdogs win the game unlike other cricket events.. No one can predict a winner and if you bet on IPL matches you are surely putting your coins at risk.. That's the reason I hate betting on IPL.

so you mean for that you can give us 100% guaranteed winning pick for other cricket event?
risk factor involve in any kind of event so there is nowhere 100% guaranteed winning in betting Wink

I agree with you that risk factor is involved in every game of cricket but the risk factor involved in a IPL game is way much as compared to the other games  Smiley

we are aware that kind of risk and know almost every match is fixed in that edition but we can make safe exit in every match because they go close and gives many chances to make win on both sides. for that point these matches are much profitable for betting.
April 17, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

that is not reason for hate to any event look at above many members making a lot money by betting at IPL, in every match you make win on both side easily just keep eye on match and in the end you will be in profit. Wink

The betting in IPL is way risky as no one ones when underdogs win the game unlike other cricket events.. No one can predict a winner and if you bet on IPL matches you are surely putting your coins at risk.. That's the reason I hate betting on IPL.

so you mean for that you can give us 100% guaranteed winning pick for other cricket event?
risk factor involve in any kind of event so there is nowhere 100% guaranteed winning in betting Wink

I agree with you that risk factor is involved in every game of cricket but the risk factor involved in a IPL game is way much as compared to the other games  Smiley
legendary
April 17, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

April 17, 2015, 04:03:07 AM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 03:05:15 AM

April 17, 2015, 12:38:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: