Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 57. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 14, 2015, 10:20:32 PM
Mumbai will win today Smiley
MI are in trouble now anything can happen in IPL, Losing team sometimes wins the game lol It's unpredictable. Smiley

i already posted above RR will win that match because underdogs are winning matches in IPL event, so much rare chance for MI to win that match.
Lol RR was not a underdog on that match..They won last 2 matches before that match and mumbai lost last 2 matches..also it was a home ground of RR so RR was bookies favorite and MI was having great odds..Anyways..it's not like that underdogs will win always..The truth is Matches are fixed and any team can win..you can't really predict anything for sure that we use to do during WC..so better bet during in play..i betted around 0.2 btc after mumbai innings on RAJ and won at @1.85 odds Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 14, 2015, 05:22:34 PM
MI are in trouble now anything can happen in IPL, Losing team sometimes wins the game lol It's unpredictable. Smiley

i already posted above RR will win that match because underdogs are winning matches in IPL event, so much rare chance for MI to win that match.

that was interesting match and give me some money to bet on that RR won easily by 7 wickets, so congratulation to all who bet on them. Grin
This was really very interesting match and in the end RR won the match as was expected. Congratulation to those who placed there bets on RR.

Yes this time it was actually pretty enjoyable. I wish those guys well.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 14, 2015, 02:12:21 PM

that was interesting match and give me some money to bet on that RR won easily by 7 wickets, so congratulation to all who bet on them. Grin
This was really very interesting match and in the end RR won the match as was expected. Congratulation to those who placed there bets on RR.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2015, 02:06:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 14, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
April 14, 2015, 11:13:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 14, 2015, 11:01:15 AM

Lol, now I know never to listen to anybody... Tongue [/jk]
Already said this thing before...
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 14, 2015, 10:46:25 AM
U sure after what has been happening lately in the world of IPL i would say RR has a roughly equal chance and its a flat playing field atm Cheesy
Activity: 98
April 14, 2015, 10:41:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 14, 2015, 06:27:43 AM
I dont even know how todays match will play out lol id imagine RR to win lol considering the way the ipl has been playing out so far
legendary
April 14, 2015, 05:06:31 AM
In the past 8 matches, I played 4 matches, on these 4 matches, the favs odds were around 1.45 and the underdogs were 2.9

First Match - Chennai - Delhi - I bet on Delhi because the odds of Chennai became 1.39 and the odds of Delhi is 3.1, I lost this one Chennai Won

Second Match - Punjab - Rajasthan - I bet on Rajasthan, and the odds were 2.9 and I won the bet.

Third Match - Chennai - Hyderabad - I bet on Hyderabad, and the odds were 2.9 I lost it.

Fourth Match - Bangalore - Hyderabad - I bet on Huderabad and the odds were 2.9 I won it

So in the four match - I bet on $5 each

I won - 9 dollars without any checking of the team... thats why I said go with underdogs...

that is nice history of winning and you have nice strategy to put bet on underdogs, i am also following that kind of strategy to bet on underdogs in last 3 matches my bet was on underdogs and i won almost 0.23BTC from that matches.
It seems like these odds from bookies are to deceive the gamblers as most of the time people place bet on favorite team. All this records shows something tricky is being practiced by the bookies to encourage the people to bet on good teams but in the end non-favorite won.
legendary
April 14, 2015, 04:06:17 AM
In the past 8 matches, I played 4 matches, on these 4 matches, the favs odds were around 1.45 and the underdogs were 2.9

First Match - Chennai - Delhi - I bet on Delhi because the odds of Chennai became 1.39 and the odds of Delhi is 3.1, I lost this one Chennai Won

Second Match - Punjab - Rajasthan - I bet on Rajasthan, and the odds were 2.9 and I won the bet.

Third Match - Chennai - Hyderabad - I bet on Hyderabad, and the odds were 2.9 I lost it.

Fourth Match - Bangalore - Hyderabad - I bet on Huderabad and the odds were 2.9 I won it

I won - 9 dollars without any checking of the team... thats why I said go with underdogs...

that is nice history of winning and you have nice strategy to put bet on underdogs, i am also following that kind of strategy to bet on underdogs in last 3 matches my bet was on underdogs and i won almost 0.23BTC from that matches.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 14, 2015, 04:01:18 AM

legendary
April 14, 2015, 03:49:17 AM
In my knowledge, bookie make profit only when the underdogs win, so I think the underdogs can win, when they play against huge favs, and that time the favs odds will be very low...thats why I said you check the odds...

what happened in last 3 matches underdogs won there, so there is no doubt how much money involve in these so imagine how they are making money by these kind of unexpected results.
April 14, 2015, 03:45:59 AM
In my knowledge, bookie make profit only when the underdogs win, so I think the underdogs can win, when they play against huge favs, and that time the favs odds will be very low...thats why I said you check the odds...
legendary
April 14, 2015, 03:37:06 AM
bet on value odds, most of the time they win, if they didnt, then also you get a chance for arbitrage, but some times you loss, that happens in all betting, so control your stakes...

i think odds is not a problem in IPL matches the problem is only that big money involve in that matches, so every match going into favor of big bookies. see the last matches result than you will know the reality.
legendary
April 14, 2015, 03:35:32 AM
Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O
That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

So choosing higher ods will high chances of wining ?

BOOKIES ? any here
This is not absolute correct. You saw today's match's result what happened ? non favorite team won the match easily so this is quite unexpected .
April 14, 2015, 03:04:01 AM
bet on value odds, most of the time they win, if they didnt, then also you get a chance for arbitrage, but some times you loss, that happens in all betting, so control your stakes...
Activity: 896
April 14, 2015, 01:36:58 AM
Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O
That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

BOOKIES ? any here

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

that is good site for betting on IPL matches and i mostly use that for betting.

what about this match Who will win and ods are not so good

RR will win that match they have better combination in batting and bowling so my pick for bet will be surely RR, odds are in favor of MI but not a big difference.
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 14, 2015, 01:32:32 AM

BOOKIES ? any here

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

that is good site for betting on IPL matches and i mostly use that for betting.

what about this match Who will win and ods are not so good
Pages:
Jump to: