Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 58. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2015, 01:29:41 AM
Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O
That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

So choosing higher ods will high chances of wining ?

BOOKIES ? any here

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

that is good site for betting on IPL matches and i mostly use that for betting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 14, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O
That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

BOOKIES ? any here
No. High odds is equal to equal chances of winning and loosing cause its IPL. Every team is equal here. So better to choose the team with higher odds.
And you are looking for bookies to put bets on here?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 14, 2015, 12:58:58 AM

BOOKIES ? any here
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 13, 2015, 10:32:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 13, 2015, 04:56:37 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 13, 2015, 04:46:13 PM
BOOKIES AFTER THIS MATCH Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1008
April 13, 2015, 02:14:43 PM
that is great advice will keep in my mind for tomorrow match, same happened is last 2 matches RR and KXIP won these against strong compitators. so what about your suggestion for RR v MI ?

Can't say as both are very strong competitors...
As RR contains awesome bowlers, MI have some extraordinary batsmen, as you must have already witnessed yesterday when Sehwag said (Sardar pagal ho gaya tha)... Tongue Never expected Harbhajan will be the Showman...

Still if you want, I would pick MI if I were you...

SRH has won that match easily they perform like master blaster and make that match sided and in the end with nice victory. congratulation to those who bet on SRH.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 13, 2015, 01:41:55 PM
that is great advice will keep in my mind for tomorrow match, same happened is last 2 matches RR and KXIP won these against strong compitators. so what about your suggestion for RR v MI ?

Can't say as both are very strong competitors...
As RR contains awesome bowlers, MI have some extraordinary batsmen, as you must have already witnessed yesterday when Sehwag said (Sardar pagal ho gaya tha)... Tongue Never expected Harbhajan will be the Showman...

Still if you want, I would pick MI if I were you...
legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:32:04 PM
that is true buddy, we have to remember what happened in last edition sponsor are big whales and want big returns of their invesment so that kind of result are not anymore strange in IPL.

One of my rules:
Always bet on the other team against the team which people tell you, will win...
Because it has happened so many times these days, and games going till last ball have so much money involved in it, probably in 100s of Crores, so you can calculate what these big whales might be making during the whole season...

legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:25:38 PM
that is true buddy, we have to remember what happened in last edition sponsor are big whales and want big returns of their invesment so that kind of result are not anymore strange in IPL.

One of my rules:
Always bet on the other team against the team which people tell you, will win...
Because it has happened so many times these days, and games going till last ball have so much money involved in it, probably in 100s of Crores, so you can calculate what these big whales might be making during the whole season...
legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:18:11 PM
Betting for this game is available at betvip.com but yes i agree the match is fixed...rcb lost 5 wickets in last 2 overs..lol
So many fixing going on in ipl

that is much poor performance by RCB as they are much stronger team than SRH but very strange thing happening in that match, David Warner changed the whole match if RCB succeed to get break through they can be back into match.

The only thing I want to say is, now I came to know how Sponsors make money, Cricket has lost its dignity by turning out into Business, and these Big folks (who bought players with their so-called INR 1k Crore Budget) only fix the match to win big on both sides as they also want to recover their losses, so they use common people as medium...

legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:12:26 PM
Betting for this game is available at betvip.com but yes i agree the match is fixed...rcb lost 5 wickets in last 2 overs..lol

that is much poor performance by RCB as they are much stronger team than SRH but very strange thing happening in that match, David Warner changed the whole match if RCB succeed to get break through they can be back into match.

The only thing I want to say is, now I came to know how Sponsors make money, Cricket has lost its dignity by turning out into Business, and these Big folks (who bought players with their so-called INR 1k Crore Budget) only fix the match to win big on both sides as they also want to recover their losses, so they use common people as medium...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 13, 2015, 01:09:36 PM
i like it. how i proceed?
legendary
April 13, 2015, 01:07:12 PM
SRH is going to change the game so again fixed match in that doubtful IPL edition, anything can happen in that event and directbet also not working for that match.

Yeah true, wanted to bet of first over runs for 7-9 and 10 or more at both the teams as I was damn sure we are going to see it, but DB just showed "Maintenance in Progress. Please Wait..." This shows that they knew this might happen for sure I guess...

And even currently, while the match is still live, we can't find the bet for the same, this shows that the match is actually fixed...

Activity: 98
April 13, 2015, 01:00:17 PM
SRH is going to change the game so again fixed match in that doubtful IPL edition, anything can happen in that event and directbet also not working for that match.

Yeah true, wanted to bet of first over runs for 7-9 and 10 or more at both the teams as I was damn sure we are going to see it, but DB just showed "Maintenance in Progress. Please Wait..." This shows that they knew this might happen for sure I guess...

And even currently, while the match is still live, we can't find the bet for the same, this shows that the match is actually fixed...
legendary
April 13, 2015, 12:51:12 PM

legendary
April 13, 2015, 12:48:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 13, 2015, 11:44:44 AM
today match RCB @ SRH odds are in favor of RCB and i also think RCB will win that match, as compare with SRH thay are much stronger than in all field and much balanced team.

RCB is surviving and will be able to set a good total and i also agreed with you RCB is better choice for that match.
Where can i bet now on this match?
It's not available on directbet now

better to find a local bookie for that unfortunately directbet disable betting for that, i don't know what the reason to disable that match, i saw your post into that thread they explain better about that.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2015, 11:37:40 AM
today match RCB @ SRH odds are in favor of RCB and i also think RCB will win that match, as compare with SRH thay are much stronger than in all field and much balanced team.

RCB is surviving and will be able to set a good total and i also agreed with you RCB is better choice for that match.
Where can i bet now on this match?
It's not available on directbet now
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 13, 2015, 11:35:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: