Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 61. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 09, 2015, 03:59:44 PM
congratulation to the CSK for the winning by 1 run, that was very close and interesting match but DD was unlucky today, congrats to the members who bet on CSK.
Just because of this peoples love IPL more then World Cup what a match and at the end just won by 1 run great fight by DD and very good win by CSK
Now tomorrow we have to bollywood stars in ground Kings XI and Rajasthan Royals who is going with them I think Kings XI is much better then royals
Finally I won , At one moment I began to think my choice was wrong again but in the end, after a full adventure match CSK won it. Congratulations to me and everyone those who placed their bets on CSK.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 09, 2015, 02:59:59 PM
congratulation to the CSK for the winning by 1 run, that was very close and interesting match but DD was unlucky today, congrats to the members who bet on CSK.
Just because of this peoples love IPL more then World Cup what a match and at the end just won by 1 run great fight by DD and very good win by CSK
Now tomorrow we have to bollywood stars in ground Kings XI and Rajasthan Royals who is going with them I think Kings XI is much better then royals
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2015, 02:26:28 PM
Activity: 896
April 09, 2015, 01:31:49 PM
i think CSK not set a big total as many people expected from them, 150 is still chase able on that ground at the moment it looking possible for DD to win that match.

i am lucky to make win on both sides really there was big risk to lose my money but now i am in safe mode,
that is interesting match i wish DD will win that match and my profit will be double.

that is interesting to see that you are lucky man but i did not put bet on any team but i support CSK, DD is playing awesome today but CSK still can win that match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 09, 2015, 01:25:01 PM
i think CSK not set a big total as many people expected from them, 150 is still chase able on that ground at the moment it looking possible for DD to win that match.

i am lucky to make win on both sides really there was big risk to lose my money but now i am in safe mode,
that is interesting match i wish DD will win that match and my profit will be double.
legendary
April 09, 2015, 12:43:22 PM
April 09, 2015, 11:14:56 AM
directbet odds can be changed, its not fixed, I think, also CSK is a good team, I am going with Dare Devils, because the odds of CSK is too low than expected, hope for the win of Dare Devils....
CSK has got a great team(I feel its better than Delhi's team), but still ill be supporting the underdogs because I live in Delhi, so just don't feel like not supporting them. And after all its IPL, anything can happen here, underdogs win most of the times.

i also go with CSK for today match odds are in favor of that team but i think DD has ability to change the game, so little risk to bet at DD  can be much profitable with that match.

i think CSK is much stronger team DD and in good position to win that match easily or maybe by one sided, so i don't risk is good option for that match. Wink
I agree CSK is one of best team in this league and DD cannot give them any resistance at their home hope this match could be one sided for them
Activity: 896
April 09, 2015, 09:48:23 AM
directbet odds can be changed, its not fixed, I think, also CSK is a good team, I am going with Dare Devils, because the odds of CSK is too low than expected, hope for the win of Dare Devils....
CSK has got a great team(I feel its better than Delhi's team), but still ill be supporting the underdogs because I live in Delhi, so just don't feel like not supporting them. And after all its IPL, anything can happen here, underdogs win most of the times.

i also go with CSK for today match odds are in favor of that team but i think DD has ability to change the game, so little risk to bet at DD  can be much profitable with that match.

i think CSK is much stronger team DD and in good position to win that match easily or maybe by one sided, so i don't risk is good option for that match. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 09, 2015, 09:36:29 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 09, 2015, 09:32:21 AM
CSk is the stronger team now

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27402206

CSk 1.4 ods
Dehli 3.15 ods
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 09, 2015, 07:06:24 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 09, 2015, 02:41:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 08, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
First Match won by KKR very easily now tomorrow another bit gun coming so whats you saying about this CSK Vs DD waiting for your betting suggestions about this match

that was nice and interesting match i won that bet because of KKR, in tomorrow match CSK will be my pick for that match.
For tomorrow's match I am going to bet on Chennai Super Kings odds are 1.40 . This time hope I bet on right team .
Odds are 1.46 at directbet, which is kind of better than betting on the 1.4x site. They should definitely be winning this, would be disappointed if it goes the other way.
legendary
April 08, 2015, 04:36:44 PM
First Match won by KKR very easily now tomorrow another bit gun coming so whats you saying about this CSK Vs DD waiting for your betting suggestions about this match

that was nice and interesting match i won that bet because of KKR, in tomorrow match CSK will be my pick for that match.
For tomorrow's match I am going to bet on Chennai Super Kings odds are 1.40 . This time hope I bet on right team .
legendary
April 08, 2015, 03:29:02 PM

legendary
April 08, 2015, 03:10:08 PM
I was pretty sure about that Mumbai Indians will win this match but gambling is unpredictable. Congratulation to those who put their bet on KK . Lets move on to next game .
April 08, 2015, 02:41:40 PM
April 04, 2015, 02:58:21 PM
Now Time is running out very quickly very soon we have our first match in this very exciting IPL so what you doing in first match share with us good luck to all punters  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 01, 2015, 08:34:41 AM
Our friend thebitcoinquiz.com done this job for Cricket World Cup now I am following him and starting this thread for IPL2015

I am starting this just for information and fun hope some one will make profit from this

Share your suggestions and informations with us about this

Whoa!
Thanks for putting my name there in big red letters Smiley
I was thinking to change the topic and content of my last thread and maybe we can continue talking about the IPL over there.

For the Kolkata vs Mumbai, ill be supporting Kolkata, although I don't feel that IPL has fair games.

IPL is game of money and owners has much money for betting and buying other teams, so both teams are balanced and has same opportunity to win that match but i will support KKR.
No. Its not the other owners that buy players of the other team. Its the owners of the same team that pay extra to players of their own team to do what they want them to do.
Every owner is aware of the acts being done by the owner of the other team and every owner is a winner in IPL. Matches are fixed by the owners themselves, else how do you think these people are able to generate revenue from IPL?
legendary
April 01, 2015, 08:29:53 AM
Our friend thebitcoinquiz.com done this job for Cricket World Cup now I am following him and starting this thread for IPL2015

I am starting this just for information and fun hope some one will make profit from this

Share your suggestions and informations with us about this

Whoa!
Thanks for putting my name there in big red letters Smiley
I was thinking to change the topic and content of my last thread and maybe we can continue talking about the IPL over there.

For the Kolkata vs Mumbai, ill be supporting Kolkata, although I don't feel that IPL has fair games.

IPL is game of money and owners has much money for betting and buying other teams, so both teams are balanced and has same opportunity to win that match but i will support KKR.
Pages:
Jump to: