Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL: Chips have shipped, on their way to US - page 8. (Read 25583 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
February 20, 2013, 06:20:28 PM
Thanks Kano.  It's cool to see the operation at work even if they're just waiting for the chips.

Good luck to anyone waiting for Avalons as well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
February 20, 2013, 04:15:29 PM
You sound slightly uncivil. Wait riling up your nerves? Have a coke, relax.

There's nothing to worry about. Everything's cool. No reasons to get all up in arms.

It's not like, say, moderators are deleting posts of BFL customers asking where their ordered product is and...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--145479

.... oh.... oh dear...  Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 20, 2013, 04:00:28 PM
junk coming out of my mouth

You dont have shame at all? lying though your teeth?

I bet the doctor in the delivery room slapped your mom when he saw you. Now he regretted not dropping you in a trash can.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
February 20, 2013, 12:40:44 PM
Here you go, here are a handful of pics Kano has to show for his trip (note, no chips):
http://198.245.60.111/Pix/

"You're lost!"
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2013, 12:25:15 PM
I only come on these days to read up on Avalon and when I will receive mine.

I only sporadically post in the BFL threads anymore. I don't think anyone does actually.

I just realised that you went so far as to check in the airplaine flight. With the best intentions to a fellow human, find a hobby , fast!

From his last 20 posts there are 17 about BFL

ROFL "I swear I'm just here to check up on Avalon! I barely even look at the BFL threads! But when I do, I post in them nonstop, and I stalk Josh like it's my job."

Srsly who gives a fuck about Kano's airplane ride. A few pics and a nice shot of the hotel right behind their office was enough for me to prove it was real!
Activity: 655
February 20, 2013, 10:28:31 AM
I just realised that you went so far as to check in the airplaine flight. With the best intentions to a fellow human, find a hobby , fast!
Activity: 568
February 20, 2013, 10:09:40 AM
LOL.  You "sporadically" post in the BFL threads. That's the best joke I've heard today. Dude your life revolves around the BFL threads. Just check any thread that mentions BFL and your there trolling. Shouldn't you be staring at you avalon rig mining away....oh wait.   Cheesy
From his last 20 posts there are 17 about BFL, the grumpy old guy has no life at all without this forum and it's BFL threads. Just like that Micon poker clown, seems Frizz23 died and reincarnated into him, the fool keeps making up accounts to promote his "CES video showing Micon is a fail" on the BFL forum. Practically always ending with him showing his anal fixation. Don't you just love that ignore button?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
February 20, 2013, 07:23:39 AM
LOL.  You "sporadically" post in the BFL threads. That's the best joke I've heard today. Dude your life revolves around the BFL threads. Just check any thread that mentions BFL and your there trolling. Shouldn't you be staring at you avalon rig mining away....oh wait.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 20, 2013, 05:30:40 AM
@puertolibre a personal question. even though i am a bfl customer and dont even know if i receive a paid (09/2012)product this year ( it sucks , yes i know it ...)  , havent YOU got tired of all this? I mean all the mocking and all of the endless arguing with that unbelievable person (i have worst worst for it but maybe another time) ...
I have long been tired of it. I only come on these days to read up on Avalon and when I will receive mine.

I only sporadically post in the BFL threads anymore. I don't think anyone does actually.

To be very honest it is very boring these days. I don't see the point (anymore) in arguing with said person.

Considering your ignore button is becoming even more yellowish that the day before.
I actually cannot see it. I use one of the default skins of the forum (the ugly one). In that skin the forum's ignore picture is broken. So I am unaware of what the color of it is.

In either case, I don't believe the ignore button is very effective as other people will quote my text and it'll appear one way or the other. I also see that the Bitcoin community is very loose on friendships so there isn't much point to building up knowledge of who is for what.

I work on my computer at different times of the day and have multiple monitors to track different business. So when I get around to it, I leave one window open and that's how I notice the "going on's".

Like I mentioned before, the other turd is not interesting anymore. Avalons shipping is seemingly gonna take a while so there is not really much to check up on.

Even i dont know if bfl is running for the hills or they have their chips soaking in unicorn blood ( pfff some people's arrogance is annoying) , but i am sicked of this situation.
Most of the time i dont want to read about it , much less to comment on it.
I remember that you were an avalon customer. Arent you a bit dissapointed of how you are being treated? Is this your way of venting?
I am bothered by it.

Frankly I just want my Avalon to arrive so I can stop checking the forum every day. Thats what gets me into "fights" with the other turd.

If you check my recent posting I barely bother with the come backs anymore. It just seems like a waste of time these days.

------------------

Beyond that, I probably know just slightly more than the average Avalon customer. (perhaps not?)

So that keeps my temperament/venting in check as I keep checking for updates at different times of day and night. I expect the units will be arriving soon as the Customs backlog clears.

As for BFL, no one needs to pound the sand in their corner anymore. They seem to create a crater all on their own at every turn. If the chips fail to pass the test, it is "game over" as is said.
Activity: 655
February 20, 2013, 04:32:52 AM
@puertolibre a personal question. even though i am a bfl customer and dont even know if i receive a paid (09/2012)product this year ( it sucks , yes i know it ...)  , havent YOU got tired of all this? I mean all the mocking and all of the endless arguing with that unbelievable person (i have worst worst for it but maybe another time) ...
Considering your ignore button is becoming even more yellowish that the day before.
Even i dont know if bfl is running for the hills or they have their chips soaking in unicorn blood ( pfff some people's arrogance is annoying) , but i am sicked of this situation.
Most of the time i dont want to read about it , much less to comment on it.
I remember that you were an avalon customer. Arent you a bit dissapointed of how you are being treated? Is this your way of venting?
legendary
Activity: 868
February 20, 2013, 03:58:48 AM
Here you go, here are a handful of pics Kano has to show for his trip (note, no chips):

Nice plane.
legendary
February 20, 2013, 03:55:43 AM
Nice trip so far. Noticed they are prepping the SC Minirigs with a supplementary power supply. (Didn't know they made those)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817104054

At $89 it is economically priced.
legendary
February 20, 2013, 03:42:07 AM
Thanks for the explanation, the clock has been revised:

BFL sends Kano back, "Return To Sender"!
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
February 20, 2013, 03:40:46 AM
February 20, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

I thought the tickets were for the moment you leave to get on the plane and not when you arrive? Could you clarify?

He said "...to be back here in Aus again on the 23rd." which suggests he'll be back in Australia on 23 February.

2355 Australian time on Saturday 23rd (which would just barely count as arriving back here on Saturday) is 0655 Kansas City time on Saturday 23rd - but that's the time he'd be arriving back in Australia, not the time he'd be leaving the US.  The flight is at least 18 hours and could be more depending on what route he's taking, so he'd have to depart Kansas City by 1300 Friday Kansas City time - so set it to that.
legendary
February 20, 2013, 03:27:30 AM
It's Wednesday afternoon here in Australia now.  If kano's going to be back here in Australia on Saturday 23rd, then he hasn't got much time left in the US - the journey back takes the best part of a day.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130223T09&p0=405&msg=Kano%27s+return+flight

That's wrong.  In order to arrive back here on 23 February Australian time, he'd have to leave the US either late Friday night or early Saturday morning our time at the latest (it's a really long flight).  If he was to leave the US midnight Friday our time, that's less than 54 hours away.
What date and time should I set it too?

I thought the tickets were for the moment you leave to get on the plane and not when you arrive? Could you clarify?
February 20, 2013, 03:25:43 AM
It's Wednesday afternoon here in Australia now.  If kano's going to be back here in Australia on Saturday 23rd, then he hasn't got much time left in the US - the journey back takes the best part of a day.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130223T09&p0=405&msg=Kano%27s+return+flight

That's wrong.  In order to arrive back here on 23 February Australian time, he'd have to leave the US either late Friday night or early Saturday morning our time at the latest (it's a really long flight).  If he was to leave the US midnight Friday our time, that's less than 54 hours away - unless the bumping facility pulls it's finger out, he's not even going to see any chips get tested.
legendary
February 20, 2013, 03:19:54 AM

February 20, 2013, 12:52:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: