Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates - page 12. (Read 32532 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2014, 11:18:56 PM
Nice that Josh could afford a 1000 BTC home right?

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

You are welcome Monarch customers.

All stolen borrowed coins from generous pre-order sheep customers

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

Imagine that....something NOT BFL's fault   Shocked    They have not been a hashrate multiplier for 6-8 months!!!!  Thanks BFL!!!  Wink

I can see the demise of altcoins too though,so my mining days are definitely numbered  Cry  Was fun for the last 3 years  Cool

Good luck fellow miners...."May the hash be with you"  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2014, 11:11:18 PM

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly / mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 21, 2014, 09:27:00 PM
14%

45000 undocumented units sold.
6283 paypal and FTC documented complaints.
1000 bitcoin for Josh's new house.
100's of documented RMA's.
2 more years of probation for Sonny V. from the Judge.
RSN for monarch delivery.
1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
@Bick: Got an offer for ya homeboy, if I can prove you've deleted posts, will you pack up and never post again?  If you can prove me wrong, I'll be the one to leave.  How about it?

sigh...and this applies to delivery dates how bcp19 (jeez the house is burning down and he is arguing if the 10 mph wind helps or not? )
Why should I care about delivery dates?  I only need to wait 8 more days and I enter into the same status as you.  Then I can buy 32,000 FRC and still have BTC left over and flaunt it into Bick's face.  Sadly his comment about my never making as much as he did with his FRC investment will be blown out of the water.  I should be able to nicely double the BTC I spent even after the FRC purchase (especially since I already bought the FRC).  Bick is a special kind of stupid, one that defies normal rules.  That's why he profers bogus wagers that favor him to such an extent that no sane person would accept it, and then he calls names when his offer is rejected.  He's also a liar, which is why he won't take the above offer... he claims he's never deleted posts, yet I have proof as I quoted him before he deleted it.  Since my post has never been edited, I'm either psychic or Bick's a liar.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool
Activity: 742
May 21, 2014, 11:17:00 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 21, 2014, 11:10:08 AM
Monarch Refunds are going to take awhile until Douchebagjosh can flip the house at a profit...then buy back BTC.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
May 21, 2014, 11:05:27 AM

Holy crap I can't believe that's actually true.  I've only heard of BFL's rep through miner myth and crypto legend, but holy shit what a scummy thing to do while customers twist in the wind waiting for their products and/or refunds.

Just buy a half a mill house, while customers wait months/year+ for what they paid for...what a douchebag!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 21, 2014, 10:54:52 AM

May 21, 2014, 10:25:19 AM
BCP... still on ignore for a reason.

Nothing to add.
Can't tell the truth.
Willing to lie to protect his own ego.

Never bet anyone who is unethical. Simply no point they won't honor the bet even when it is clear they lose.

Just look at Inaba as an example. Still owes over 1000 BTC in bets.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
May 21, 2014, 10:11:10 AM
14%

1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
@Bick: Got an offer for ya homeboy, if I can prove you've deleted posts, will you pack up and never post again?  If you can prove me wrong, I'll be the one to leave.  How about it?

sigh...and this applies to delivery dates how bcp19 (jeez the house is burning down and he is arguing if the 10 mph wind helps or not? )
May 21, 2014, 06:42:13 AM
14%

1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
May 21, 2014, 06:26:27 AM
14%

1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
May 21, 2014, 06:10:05 AM
That seems a bit harsh, it is equally likely that he just bought BTC 5 minutes before the transaction.

Nobody knows how much Josh is paid for his services to BFL. (Well somebody obviously does, but not the average consumer)

I agree that BFL has (had) the worst business practices and were breaking many laws, and have gone largely unpunished for it.
Time will tell how that pans out for them, as Wood law firm is currently persuing a case against BFL, and many more individuals have also filed lawsuits.

However, this is just a publicity stunt, which helps the bitcoin ecosystem as a whole, getting new people into Bitcoin.

I despise Josh like the next fellow bitcoin miner, but unless the corporation BFL bought the house, this really doens´t have too much to do with them.

Will BFL customers ever see a great return on their miners?

Unlikely, as they are priced around 3$/GH right now, and additional costs like PSUs etc. are not included.
Compare that with a 1,65$/GH Antminer S2, which includes everything, and you really can get double the bang for your buck, right now.

However, you are always free to demand a refund, which has to be granted by BFL, and they have recently done so several times.

Harsh?

Not if you are BFL customer or one of 6823+ people who complained to PayPal and or the FTC looking for refunds and compensation for late delivery or product still being waited on like the Monarch or upgrades to hashing that people have yet to receive. Where do you think all that BTC came from? His EMC mining before he sold it to BFL for 100K USD?

We will see how harsh the courts are. It is not harsh at all to speculate given the treatment of those who questioned BFL in these forums and BFL forums. All is fair in sticks and stones I am afraid. It wasn't fair to slander and defame people here and in the BFL forums but hey that wasn't harsh was it? Let us see what discovery provided Wood Law, when it finally hits the courtroom. Dollars to donuts some of that BTC that went into that home can be traced back to BFL burn-in at EMC on 'customer' machines or from pre-order money sent to BFL in good faith for miners right through the block chain.

This sort of publicity will turn 180 degrees if people get the same TV station to report what BFL is facing in court or reveal what Sonny V. probation hearing sounded like. Seriously BFL and BFL related people are toxic for the bitcoin community. The bad press won't stop at articles from ARStechnica. Mark my words.

You're slipping Bickski... first it was 6283 and now it's 6823... you going for 8632 next?
May 21, 2014, 05:55:04 AM
Okay, i agree that top level executives (and basically any executive) should be held accountable for decisions that cover up or enable criminal offences.

It is also very likely that Sonny will go back to Jail over all the allegations his company faces, especially when criminal charges will be proven correct.

I don´t think it is very likely that Josh will get a major punishment for all his false advertising and other disgusting things he did to the community and his customers, partly because he didn´t do it as a private person.

However, it is irrelevant wether somebody buys anything with his earned money. The charges will be applied no matter what.

We don´t live in an ideal world, and the justice system, especially in America, does work with a different set of rules concerning private persons and corporations, especially in times of high unemployment.

The thing that will hurt BFL most and is easily achieved is by demanding a refund and taking your money to a company worthy of your funds and profits, or just keep the money alltogether.
Consumers "vote" with every dollar spent on which company is doing the right thing.

I'd agree with all that. Here is hoping that people can recoup some of the monies they lost and that BFL is limited in their ability to do any business in the future. The problem I see is that Josh didn't have 500K before he started working for BFL. The salary he gets from a company that basically can't ship product on time and does it on purpose is a scam. Hopefully the Judge sees it that way and claws back most of what these people took from their dissatisfied customers.
Activity: 714
May 21, 2014, 05:16:58 AM
Okay, i agree that top level executives (and basically any executive) should be held accountable for decisions that cover up or enable criminal offences.

It is also very likely that Sonny will go back to Jail over all the allegations his company faces, especially when criminal charges will be proven correct.

I don´t think it is very likely that Josh will get a major punishment for all his false advertising and other disgusting things he did to the community and his customers, partly because he didn´t do it as a private person.

However, it is irrelevant wether somebody buys anything with his earned money. The charges will be applied no matter what.

We don´t live in an ideal world, and the justice system, especially in America, does work with a different set of rules concerning private persons and corporations, especially in times of high unemployment.

The thing that will hurt BFL most and is easily achieved is by demanding a refund and taking your money to a company worthy of your funds and profits, or just keep the money alltogether.
Consumers "vote" with every dollar spent on which company is doing the right thing.
May 21, 2014, 05:06:35 AM
I certainly don´t think anyone associated with BFL represents Bitcoin in an acceptable (or representative) way.

However, if a top level employee of GM buys a house with his paycheck, you wouldn´t state that as criticism of the company, even though GM knew for 10 years that their cars were potential safety hazards, only recalling them now to fix the issues, after many cases of deaths caused by these issues.

I would hold GM executives responsible for those actions. They should be held accountable for deaths of those people.

They covered up a crime at GM. BFL is probably doing things will land Sonny V back in Jail and given the 6283 complaints leveled at BFL things will come out. They are not GM. They are not lawyered up to cover their tracks and they are dealing in Bitcoin. Lots of transparency from wallet to wallet through the block chain.

If they murder people and get paid a bonus to protect the shareholders you don't think those things are connected? Really the sad aspect of GM and others that do this sort of thing like bankers on wall street is they screw up the economy or someone's life and they skate. BFL is not big enough to skate. They will fall.

Come on. BFL is not GM. There is already clear and direct evidence in the court documents to Sonny V and other people at BFL using business funds for personal use and it goes directly to the fact they paid for it with pre-orders. Why do you think BFL is trying to protect the burn in testing bitcoin they generated? The house of cards is collapsing and spending 1000 BTC on a house isn't really good PR it is just a bigger target for Wood Law to track you with. Not a smart move I bet the lawyers for BFL are wishing that Josh hadn't splashed his face all over TV given the nature of BTC and this case. Ouch.

May 21, 2014, 05:01:34 AM
I certainly don´t think anyone associated with BFL represents Bitcoin in an acceptable (or representative) way.

However, if a top level employee of GM buys a house with his paycheck, you wouldn´t state that as criticism of the company, even though GM knew for 10 years that their cars were potential safety hazards, only recalling them now to fix the issues, after many cases of deaths caused by their lack of action.
May 21, 2014, 04:48:01 AM
That seems a bit harsh, it is equally likely that he just bought BTC 5 minutes before the transaction.

Nobody knows how much Josh is paid for his services to BFL. (Well somebody obviously does, but not the average consumer)

I agree that BFL has (had) the worst business practices and were breaking many laws, and have gone largely unpunished for it.
Time will tell how that pans out for them, as Wood law firm is currently persuing a case against BFL, and many more individuals have also filed lawsuits.

However, this is just a publicity stunt, which helps the bitcoin ecosystem as a whole, getting new people into Bitcoin.

I despise Josh like the next fellow bitcoin miner, but unless the corporation BFL bought the house, this really doens´t have too much to do with them.

Unlikely, as they are priced around 3$/GH right now, and additional costs like PSUs etc. are not included.
Compare that with a 1,65$/GH Antminer S2, which includes everything, and you really can get double the bang for your buck, right now.

However, you are always free to demand a refund, which has to be granted by BFL, and they have recently done so several times.

Harsh?

Not if you are BFL customer or one of 6823+ people who complained to PayPal and or the FTC looking for refunds and compensation for late delivery or product still being waited on like the Monarch or upgrades to hashing that people have yet to receive. Where do you think all that BTC came from? His EMC mining before he sold it to BFL for 100K USD?

We will see how harsh the courts are. It is not harsh at all to speculate given the treatment of those who questioned BFL in these forums and BFL forums. All is fair in sticks and stones I am afraid. It wasn't fair to slander and defame people here and in the BFL forums but hey that wasn't harsh was it? Let us see what discovery provided Wood Law, when it finally hits the courtroom. Dollars to donuts some of that BTC that went into that home can be traced back to BFL burn-in at EMC on 'customer' machines or from pre-order money sent to BFL in good faith for miners right through the block chain.

This sort of publicity will turn 180 degrees if people get the same TV station to report what BFL is facing in court or reveal what Sonny V. probation hearing sounded like. Seriously BFL and BFL related people are toxic for the bitcoin community. The bad press won't stop at articles from ARStechnica. Mark my words.

May 21, 2014, 04:23:50 AM

May 21, 2014, 04:13:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: